I'm Addicted

neutrocks

I'm Addicted?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the clip of the song?

• I'm Addicted!
    • What is this sh*t?
    • No Spoilers for me!
    • Waiting to hear the full song before commenting
    • My Penis just went limp!

So what do you guys think of "I'm Addicted"?

I'm just not sure if I'm digging this track. GMAYL and GGW got me excited for the album. This one isn't doing much for me. Though, I think I rather wait to hear the full song before I make anymore comments. Your thoughts?

I'm not blown away, but I don't think it is terrible. Much harder sound than I expect from her which is actually kind of cool. Benassi sounds too Eurotrash for me, I think. However, I like this and GGW are much better than GMAYL.

Guest Xanthium

I initially said I wasn't gonna listen to clips but I said FUCK IT. I'm glad I caved because I'm excited about the album again. I'm Addicted (so far) is FABULOUS!

Guest dressUup

Even though it's only a low quality snippet, I think it's awesome. You can hear elements of awesomeness when you listen to it with headphones. Can't wait to hear the full version. It will kill in concert!

Guest bluejean

It sounds like this albums 'Skin.' Similar vibe.

And not saying it sounds like 'Skin,' but it just has that feel like its not an instant catchy hit type song, but it has its own unique flavour that gives it a worthy place on the album. Like a great album track.

M Deeeee N A

M Dee N A

M Deeee N A

M Dee N A

Love it !

After listening to I'm addicted I am not really sure if I am buying the album - if all songs are like what I have heard so far (except for Masterpiece), then probably there is no need to waste my money on this crap.

After listening to I'm addicted I am not really sure if I am buying the album - if all songs are like what I have heard so far (except for Masterpiece), then probably there is no need to waste my money on this crap.

:lmao: