The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

William Orbit

Now that the MDNA tracklist has been confirmed I can innocuously post: "just popping out for a sandwich" without starting a rumour about a track called ‘‘just popping out for a sandwich" :-)

:lol: so true.

that's what i'm counting on. hasn't the album sold pretty shit considering the 8million singles she's released?

i was just curious.

honestly, i'm just hoping something doesn't happen to adele...she's the biggest threat in the first place, but if she breaks an arm, or kicks it...M is fucked.

OMG :lmao: Madonna would be pissed!

that's what i'm counting on. hasn't the album sold pretty shit considering the 8million singles she's released?

i was just curious.

honestly, i'm just hoping something doesn't happen to adele...she's the biggest threat in the first place, but if she breaks an arm, or kicks it...M is fucked.

Katy is not a threat, her new album is just a re-release with 3 new songs on it.

Adele on the other hand :scared: what if she decides to performs at some american show or something. :scared:

Guest northernlad

Full writing & production credits:

Girl Gone Wild 3:44

Written by Madonna, Jenson Vaughan, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Produced by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Gang Bang 5:28

Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Priscilla Hamilton, Keith Harris, Jean-Baptiste, Mika, Don Juan Demarco Casanova, Stephen Kozmeniuk

Produced by The Demolition Crew, Madonna, William Orbit

I'm Addicted 4:34

Written by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Produced by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Turn Up the Radio 3:48

Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Michael Tordjman, Jade Williams

Produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig

Give Me All Your Luvin' (featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.) 3:22

Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj, Maya Arulpragasam, Michael Tordjman

Some Girls 4:55

Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Klas Ahulund

Produced by Madonna and William Orbit. Additional production by Klas Ahulund

Superstar 3:53

Written by Madonna, Hardy "Indigo" Muanza

Produced by Madonna, Michael Malih, Hardy "Indiigo" Muanza

I Don't Give A (featuring Nicki Minaj) 4:21

Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj, Julien Jabre

I'm a Sinner 4:52

Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Jean-Baptiste

Produced by Madonna and William Orbit

Love Spent 3:45

Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Hamilton, Alain Whyte, Ryan Buendia, Michael McHenry

Masterpiece 4:00

Written by Madonna, Julie Frost, Jimmy Harry

Falling Free 5:12

Written by Madonna, Laurie Mayer, William Orbit, Joe Henry

Beautiful Killer 3:47

Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Michael Tordjman

I Fucked Up 3:29

Written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Julien Jabre

B-Day Song 3:34

Written by Madonna, Maya Arulpragasam, Martin Solveig

Best Friend 3:20

Written by Madonna, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Marco "Benny" Benassi

Produced by Madonna and The Demolition Crew

Co-produced by Marco "Benny" Benassi, Alessandro "Alle" Benassi

William Orbit<

I've seen some posts here questioning the promotional strategy for MDMA. I'm not involved in any marketing , and I'm no expert, but I must say that from my observations, it's working brilliantly. Given the end results. Madonna and Guy Oseary certainly know what they're doing and they are doing it with panache. As will become more apparent over the coming months. Perhaps it's not by the promo 'rule book'. But we may well see their processes cropping up in next year's 'rule book'.</h6>

Honestly guys, i want to listen to the whole album like a bitch, over and over again, but leaks at this point, i would be disapointed, it would be the 1st album not leaking in more than 10 years ... come on only 2 weeks more and it will be in our hands, ipods, pc, butts whatever!!!

I've seen some posts here questioning the promotional strategy for MDMA. I'm not involved in any marketing , and I'm no expert, but I must say that from my observations, it's working brilliantly. Given the end results. Madonna and Guy Oseary certainly know what they're doing and they are doing it with panache. As will become more apparent over the coming months. Perhaps it's not by the promo 'rule book'. But we may well see their processes cropping up in next year's 'rule book'.

I will be very interested to see if that is true. I hope it is. Right now, it looks like a rush job.

Love Spent does sound ROLish LIKE IT OR NOT :)

I don't think it does, at least from what I heard. Does it sound like Orbit? Yes. Does it sound like something from ROL? Not really. Those songs were either throbbing dance cuts or lush downtempo tracks. And the vocal effect doesn't sound like anything on ROL.

What was up with that fat PIG hasbeen Perez getting clips of the album? Wtf. It's not 2007 anymore! Nobody cares about that loser now. Not the best most effective marketing exercise I'd say and it was bad enough she acknowledged him the first time.

Even if I was desperate to hear the new songs (I am of course, but don't want to hear em like that), I'd really begrudge going to that disgusting pervert's site to hear them, even if he had them in full. I don't think I could do that and break my habit of NOT going there anymore. But anyway... :sheena::demonic:

I agree with you but that site generates a lot of traffic and it helps to expose the songs, and it seems like it's working the album is 66 on US itunes now(before these releases it was about +120, I think. )

What was up with that fat PIG hasbeen Perez getting clips of the album? Wtf. It's not 2007 anymore! Nobody cares about that loser now. Not the best most effective marketing exercise I'd say and it was bad enough she acknowledged him the first time.

Even if I was desperate to hear the new songs (I am of course, but don't want to hear em like that), I'd really begrudge going to that disgusting pervert's site to hear them, even if he had them in full. I don't think I could do that and break my habit of NOT going there anymore. But anyway... :sheena::demonic:

I respect you enormously for this. I actually waited until people linked to other sites before listening to the clips. I refuse to make him money.

I know she should have just leaked them on her Facebook or had Guy Tweet them or some shit.

I will be very interested to see if that is true. I hope it is. Right now, it looks like a rush job.

Probably means the album pre-order success and the tour business with album with tickets..

Actually to state the obvious, I suppose they must have been really confident with the album to put out all these clips - contrast that with American Life. It's definitely a good sign and what I've heard is that these singles are the weak link but just the most commercial.

Obviously I'm not decrying anyone for listening to the leaks either way, I'm sure everyone here hates Perez, but nevertheless if he's the only source you have to go there. Just wish it wasn't him and it seems like a bad move these days, he's thankfully no longer as ubiquitous.

OK, so I was dying to have that rant about Pigez, even though I'm trying to avoid this forum altogether. See you soon. :horn:

A leak would be a disaster! I'd be extremely annoyed. The first leak totally ruined the excitement of the first single already. I don't understand why people do it! :thumbsdown: