The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

According to someone on the popjustice forum we will be getting a a 1 minute clip of "Turn Up The Radio" today...

kinda too bad, since we already basically know what that sounds like. It will feel like a lifetime waiting for tuesday next week, when we hear a new batch of tracks. But at least we'll have tomorrow's video preview to keep us busy!

Guest Xanthium

According to someone on the popjustice forum we will be getting a a 1 minute clip of "Turn Up The Radio" today...

kinda too bad, since we already basically know what that sounds like. It will feel like a lifetime waiting for tuesday next week, when we hear a new batch of tracks. But at least we'll have tomorrow's video preview to keep us busy!

:thumbsup:

I don't know if this has been posted. Got it from allaboutmadonna.com

More Tweets from Guy O.

We won’t be doing a promo tour.. but we are still working on some cool ideas.. will keep you posted..

We don’t have any tv currently scheduled.. will keep you posted

There is no time for promo tour.. We are in full on tour mode.. Need to get it ll together.. working on other ideas..

She’s in full on rehearsals.. a teaser of video coming soon.. and video being edited now.. other things in the works.

Give Me All Your Luvin’ Remix EP on iTunes

Remix Lovers Rejoice!

iTunes has finally released the Digital Maxi Single for “Give Me All Your Luvin’”

The EP contains six remixes (that you heard here first!) available individually for $1.29 each or as an album for $4.99

1. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Laidback Luke Remix)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Nicky Romero Remix)

3. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (feat. LMFAO & Nicki Minaj) [Party Rock Remix]

4. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix)

5. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Oliver Twizt Remix)

6. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Demolition Crew Remix)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/give-me-all-your-luvin-remixes/id508128414

I was gonna buy these but after listening to the sound samples,I'm not so sure.

Guest Xanthium

119vsz9jpg.gif

And you call yourself a fan

They are amongst her worst ever mixes so I wouldn't bother.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6661

''I'm Addicted'' and ''Love Spent'' Credits

Madonna.com previewed 2 songs from Madonna's MDNA album so far: "I'm Addicted" and "Love Spent".

...the writing and production credits for these two MDNA tracks.

"I'm Addicted" is written and produced by Madonna together with Alessandro "Alle" and Marco "Benny" Benassi, and co-produced by The Demolition Crew.

"Love Spent" is written by Madonna, William Orbit, Jean Baptiste, Priscilla Renea, Ryan Buendia, and Alain Gordon. The song is produced produced by Madonna and William Orbit, and co-produced by Free School.

Just wanna share this:

Philippine MDNA promo

PRE-ORDER YOUR MDNA ALBUMS AT ASTRO AND GET A FREE CD SINGLE AND MORE!

YOU READ THAT RIGHT! You get a free "Give Me All Your Luvin'" CD single, posters and stickers for every purchase of the MDNA Deluxe album (PHP650) at the following Astroplus/Astrovision branches from MARCH 7 TO 23 ONLY!

ASTRO MEGAMALL / ASTRO SM NORTH THE BLOCK / ASTRO TRINOMA / ASTRO MOA / ASTRO FESTIVAL MALL / ASTRO ROBINSONS ERMITA

MARCH 24-26: You can still pre-order your album and get the free poster and stickers. If you want the free CD single, order on or before March 23!

MARCH 12: You can start claiming your posters and stickers at the branch where you pre-ordered your album.

MARCH 26 (ALBUM RELEASE DATE): You can claim your MDNA Deluxe album and the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" CD single at the branch where you pre-ordered your album.

MCA Music (Universal Music Philippines)

Guest groovyguy

Special WALMART edition available for presale

The WALMART edited edition is now for pre-order ... These 2 versions are VERY limited and will ONLY be available for a short time at Wal-Mart ....

MDNA (Deluxe Edition) (Edited)

by Madonna

0060252798790_180X180.jpg

Release Date: 03/26/2012

$16.88

List Price: $19.98

You save: $3.10 (16%)

Preorder

Track Listings

1. Girls Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up The Radio

7. Give Me All Your Luvin'

8. B-Day Song

9. Superstar

10. I'm A Sinner

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

13. Love Spent

14. I F****d Up

15. Beautiful Killer

16. Give Me All Your Luvin' (LMFAO Remix) - featuring Nicki Minaj & LMFAO (Bonus Track)

17. Untitled Track (Bonus Track)

-------------------------------

MDNA (Edited)

by Madonna

0060252798790_180X180.jpg

Release Date: 03/26/2012

$11.88

List Price: $13.99

You save: $2.11 (15%)

Preorder

Number of Discs: 1

Track Listings

1. Girls Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up The Radio

7. Give Me All Your Luvin'

8. B-Day Song

9. Superstar

10. I'm A Sinner

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

13. Love Spent

14. I F****d Up

15. Beautiful Killer

Guest groovyguy

Robert Venegas ‏ @xavier69

Today we get Madonna Turn Up The Radio preview!! Can't wait!

woohooo...

Just wanna share this:

Philippine MDNA promo

PRE-ORDER YOUR MDNA ALBUMS AT ASTRO AND GET A FREE CD SINGLE AND MORE!

YOU READ THAT RIGHT! You get a free "Give Me All Your Luvin'" CD single, posters and stickers for every purchase of the MDNA Deluxe album (PHP650) at the following Astroplus/Astrovision branches from MARCH 7 TO 23 ONLY!

ASTRO MEGAMALL / ASTRO SM NORTH THE BLOCK / ASTRO TRINOMA / ASTRO MOA / ASTRO FESTIVAL MALL / ASTRO ROBINSONS ERMITA

MARCH 24-26: You can still pre-order your album and get the free poster and stickers. If you want the free CD single, order on or before March 23!

MARCH 12: You can start claiming your posters and stickers at the branch where you pre-ordered your album.

MARCH 26 (ALBUM RELEASE DATE): You can claim your MDNA Deluxe album and the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" CD single at the branch where you pre-ordered your album.

MCA Music (Universal Music Philippines)

i think INTERSCOPE is all about OPENING BIG for albums...

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

ended up buying the GMAYL remixes on itunes last night in a sleep deprived stupor.

you know, they're actually not that bad, really. the demolition crew one has been on repeat all day.

Martin Solveig ‏ @msolveig

L.U.V. #lovespent and #gangbang bravo M & @WilliamOrbit

Poor Martin... his songs are a joke next to the Orbit productions.... :|

Guest groovyguy

Demolition Crew's Michael Anthony T: "I can now OFFICIALLY scratch "work with Madonna" off my bucket list, definitely a surreal moment."

soooooooooooooooo....katy perry's album/re-release/whateverthefuckitis is coming out the same day as MDNA.

i am NOT a fan of her, nor am i trying to start shit (just prefacing this before some loon starts foaming at the mouth)

do you think this is a threat to M's number one? i mean, katy was hyped as all fuck with two massive singles when 'teenage dream' was released and it sold what? 10 copies first week? so i'm hoping ol' vadge is safe, but i was wondering what you all think. i didn't realize it came out the same day.

Guest Vanderpump

soooooooooooooooo....katy perry's album/re-release/whateverthefuckitis is coming out the same day as MDNA.

i am NOT a fan of her, nor am i trying to start shit (just prefacing this before some loon starts foaming at the mouth)

do you think this is a threat to M's number one? i mean, katy was hyped as all fuck with two massive singles when 'teenage dream' was released and it sold what? 10 copies first week? so i'm hoping ol' vadge is safe, but i was wondering what you all think. i didn't realize it came out the same day.

I think Katy is more of a singles artist than an album artist. I'm sure she'll sell well, but there are only three additional songs on the album if I'm not mistaken so I think that lessens the chances than if it were a full new studio album release.

I think Katy is more of a singles artist than an album artist. I'm sure she'll sell well, but there are only three additional songs on the album if I'm not mistaken so I think that lessens the chances than if it were a full new studio album release.

that's what i'm counting on. hasn't the album sold pretty shit considering the 8million singles she's released?

i was just curious.

honestly, i'm just hoping something doesn't happen to adele...she's the biggest threat in the first place, but if she breaks an arm, or kicks it...M is fucked.

Guest groovyguy

William Orbit

Now that the MDNA tracklist has been confirmed I can innocuously post: "just popping out for a sandwich" without starting a rumour about a track called ‘‘just popping out for a sandwich" :-)