The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Guest Xanthium

janet-leigh-psycho.jpg

Seriously, something is wrong with me. I had a shitload of coffee this morning. I'm even dancing to Superstar right now :shock::rotfl:

at the moment "Masterpiece" is the most downloaded album track from MDNA:

Masterpiece

#76 Austria

#76 Finland

#119 Switzerland

#171 Germany

#429 Norway

#635 Netherlands

#671 Belgium

Who would've thought? Folks are really after a Madonna ballad aren't they?

Guest Xanthium

at the moment "Masterpiece" is the most downloaded album track from MDNA:

Masterpiece

#76 Austria

#76 Finland

#119 Switzerland

#171 Germany

#429 Norway

#635 Netherlands

#671 Belgium

Who would've thought? Folks are really after a Madonna ballad aren't they?

Wow. "Masterpiece" is the DARK HORSE of MDNA :shock: . How's it doing in the UK?

^after playing the new songs quite a bit I'm really enjoying the singles again..GMAYL sounds gorgeous..

but yeah some other songs wouldve worked better.

1. Masterpiece (2011)

2. GMAYL (Super Bowl / USA only)

2. Turn Up The Radio

3. Many choices here..

Im really happy we got GGW video and I love the song, but as a single it doesn't really work..or perhaps as a 4th or 5th single.

For the people that have the official release. Is the quality better than the Hq cd rips? I am getting worried that the cd may sound the same as the Hq leaks. Which have a tinny quality and lack of bass.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/drownedmadonna

DrownedMadonna.com

18 minutes ago

The news of the most important Italian TV chanel is about to talk about Madonna's MDNA on the main edition. It's one of the main news... and it's INCREDIBLE that they announced it as GREAT MUSIC.. "She is the Queen of Pop" etc... They are usually very rude with her.

Channel - RAI UNO = RAI 1

http://www.facebook.com/drownedmadonna

DrownedMadonna.com

18 minutes ago

The news of the most important Italian TV chanel is about to talk about Madonna's MDNA on the main edition. It's one of the main news... and it's INCREDIBLE that they announced it as GREAT MUSIC.. "She is the Queen of Pop" etc... They are usually very rude with her.

Channel - RAI UNO = RAI 1

WOW!!! I'm so happy right now :dramatic:

horn.gif MDNA is worlds apart from HARD CANDY.

i love the vibe of this album.

i feel she is on top of her game again...

its impossible for this to FLOP.

I can see elements of so many albums in here. It like links them all together including American Life, Hard Candy, Ray of Light and Erotica.

I can see elements of so many albums in here. It like links them all together including American Life, Hard Candy, Ray of Light and Erotica.

And let's not forget a little hint of Confessions but yeah I totally agree.

The rumors are partially true. Like the person Carly Simon sings about in "You're So Vain," Madonna's where she should be all the time (though when she's not, she probably isn't with a spy or the wife of a close friend, but then again, you never know), and when you have a new (mostly) dance CD out, you go to Miami during Winter Music Conference. Madonna doesn't have to leave her house to sell records, but ever the savvy icon, she will indeed be at a major Miami Music Week event, but it's not the one everyone thinks it is, not the "official" MDNA release party tonight at the Delano. Nope. Madonna's been there, done that. And she won't do it tonight. What she will do is stop by somewhere major, somewhere sold out tomorrow night to spin the record and get the crowd hyped up. Says Miami Herald music writer Howard Cohen, "Tony Orlando at the Alper JCC! She'll tie a yellow ribbon around Dawn and take over the harmonies." We wish. Scalpers, you're about to make a mint and Madonna, well, you're Madonna. Enough said and welcome back. We've missed you.

Read more here: http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2012/03/confirmed-madonna-will-magically-appear-somewhere-major-musical-tomorrow-night.html#storylink=cpy