The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Guest Xanthium

I've thought about doing that, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to resist :lol:

I'm forcing myself to stay strong! You can do it too!

I've decided I'm done with listening to the clips. If I keep listening to them, then there's gonna be nothing for me to get excited about when the album leaks. I am sufficiently reassured by the clips we've already heard and from the album reviews that the album is gonna be really good so I'm content for now.

It feels so good skipping these "clips". I can't wait to listen the album in full.

Can it leak already :confessions: ordered the Deluxe but i want it now! lol can u imagine someone granny hearing Masterpiece on radio 2 and going onto buy MDNA,thinking all the songs was of the ballad type(there in for treat) :lmao: getting a gang bang!

Can it leak already :confessions: ordered the Deluxe but i want it now! lol can u imagine someone granny hearing Masterpiece on radio 2 and going onto buy MDNA,thinking all the songs was of the ballad type(there in for treat) :lmao: getting a gang bang!

Poor Granny wouldn't know what hit her :lol:

hi to all from Germany,

I am so down, do not know what to do. i want to have the deluxe version superbowl, the longest version of MDNA, the explicit one with all special features, question: will i b able to get in here in Germany as a pre- order? because when i go to amazon.de or amazon.com it only shows "deluxe" version, so I am really confused now.

Do you guys and girls think that i will b able to get the deluxe version in a normal shop also or do I need to pre- order it online? can I pre- order in a shop like SATURN or MEDIA MARKT? hmm, I do have the impression that I am really lost in here, never been before, I swear.

So thanks for your help:)

sam