The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Ok so today we get another snippet...anyone else up and excited? I'm going to watch "I'm going to tell you a secret" just to kill time.

On a side note, I had a strange dream that I received an e-mail telling me that Best Friend leaked and that the rest of the album most likely would the next day.

Guest groovyguy

MDNA listening session in Antwerp

Tuesday, 13 March 2012 07:44. Through Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws 20X2 duotickets can be won for an exclusive listening session of MDNA on March 22 at 21:00pm in Club NOXX in Antwerp, and whoever wants to party after the listening.

To win a pair of tickets, send an email to vips@hln.be

Club website: http://www.noxxantwerp.eu/

--------

Another chance to win tickets to the listening session in Antwerp on March 22. Twenty visitors to Showbizz Site have a chance to attend, they will be the first to listen to the album and purchase it. For a chance to win, visit http://www.showbizzsite.be/nieuws/detail.asp?iImsNid=175114

Win tickets voor release-party Madonna 13/03/2012

Madonna komt eraan!

Op donderdag 22 maart is het zover, dan is er in de Noxx te Antwerpen een release-party naar aanleiding van het verschijnen van het nieuwe album van Madonna: MDNA

Twintig bezoekers van de Showbizz-Site hebben de kans om er die avond bij te zijn. Vanaf 21 uur krijgen zij in absolute primeur het volledige album van Madonna te horen en zijn zij ook in de mogelijkheid om het album al aan te schaffen.

Nadien blijft de Noxx open en dus mogen de winnaars blijven om te feesten.

Het gaat een onvergetelijk evenement worden want de platenfirma heeft één en ander in petto. Let wel, wij geven 20 bezoekers de mogelijkheid om donderdag 22 maart naar de Noxx te gaan. Alleen willen we 100% zeker zijn dat je effectief gaat. Niet gaan is geen optie, dan zouden we de prijs net zo goed aan iemand anders kunnen geven. Kijk dus eerst even in je agenda op je donderdagavond 22 maart vrij bent en speel dan pas mee.

Price $30.00

17. Official Poster

18. Sticker

19. Postcard

more money to spend! :drool:

btw, you guys think they will release a snippet of any track from the deluxe edition?

Guest groovyguy

guessing... superstar and TUTR... and........... um....... Sinner. those are my guesses for this week.

my guess...Some Girls, I Don't Give A, and Beautiful Killer teasers for this week.

more money to spend! :drool:

btw, you guys think they will release a snippet of any track from the deluxe edition?

I personally guess not since there are 6 more songs to preview in total on the standard edition. Maybe they are just going to hold off on the deluxe tracks to keep something fresh and new.

no clips from the deluxe edition for sure - which is a good thing or a bad thing depending on your patience level lol. Personally I hate the whole clips business and remember the days of getting an album, sitting down, putting it in the CD player and listening to it in full while reading the booklet, staring at the pictures, and mentally telling myself i'm unimpressed until the 3rd listen when I realize that I love it SO MUCH! lol the clips just ruin that experience. Plus they are posting shitty parts of each track lol.

no clips from the deluxe edition for sure - which is a good thing or a bad thing depending on your patience level lol. Personally I hate the whole clips business and remember the days of getting an album, sitting down, putting it in the CD player and listening to it in full while reading the booklet, staring at the pictures, and mentally telling myself i'm unimpressed until the 3rd listen when I realize that I love it SO MUCH! lol the clips just ruin that experience. Plus they are posting shitty parts of each track lol.

I agree except that as a musician, I knew on first listen, I would love it or not. I do agree that the stuff they are posting are shitty clips. That's actually a good thing cause it almost restrains or clouds our judgement of the songs so we almost have the "first time" experience. Another thing I'm a little annoyed about is getting the digital copy the second it comes out and having to see the digital booklet (shit, I know I'm not waiting a second more from its release lol) instead of holding it in my hands and like you said listening for the very first time ( no pun intended).

^ Maybe we'll get a snippet of "Masterpiece"! :lol:

It would be weird TUTR was one of the snippets for this week. Obviously it would be nice to hear a verse or something, but I'd rather hear three brand new ones.

Edited by vocalism

Someone on twitter posted that they heard Masterpiece on the radio twice so far today. The guy is from Scotland. So, Masterpiece did go to radio! ;)

there's a thread about it in the chart section, it's getting good airplay in the UK :thumbsup:

^ Maybe we'll get a snippet of "Masterpiece"! :lol:

It would be weird TUTR was one of the snippets for this week. Obviously it would be nice to hear a verse or something, but I'd rather hear three brand new ones.

I'd like something new, it's just a gut feeling I'm getting. Who knows what it'll be anyway. We'll find out in exactly 31 minutes! Woo hoo!

Currently dancing to Holiday (drowned world tour DVD blaring through my system). She looked great here I must say!

Guest Xanthium

I've decided I'm done with listening to the clips. If I keep listening to them, then there's gonna be nothing for me to get excited about when the album leaks. I am sufficiently reassured by the clips we've already heard and from the album reviews that the album is gonna be really good so I'm content for now.

Exclusive details revealed on “Girl Gone Wild”

Last week, VEVO revealed a very exciting teaser of the “Girl Gone Wild” video, the second single of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA. The video has been directed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, the same duo responsible for the MDNA cover.

Mark your calendars, because Madonnarama got some new exciting info!

19 March: Girl Gone Wild will be available for pre-order on iTunes

20 March: Premiere of the “Girl Gone Wild” video in the United States, broadcasted exclusively on E! Entertainment

21 March: Release of the “Girl Gone Wild” video on YouTube

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/13/exclusive-details-revealed-on-girl-gone-wild/#ixzz1p1Ao5XC9

Mark your calendars, because Madonnarama got some new exciting info!

19 March: Girl Gone Wild will be available for pre-order on iTunes

20 March: Premiere of the "Girl Gone Wild" video in the United States, broadcasted exclusively on E! Entertainment

21 March: Release of the "Girl Gone Wild" video on YouTube

uhm, GGW has been available for more than a week now... is that the video or the remixes that would be for pre-order?

nice trick, make a single available for pre-order and on the first week of its official release, it will have 2 weeks of full-tally... :thumbsup:

I've decided I'm done with listening to the clips. If I keep listening to them, then there's gonna be nothing for me to get excited about when the album leaks. I am sufficiently reassured by the clips we've already heard and from the album reviews that the album is gonna be really good so I'm content for now.

I've thought about doing that, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to resist :lol: