The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

somebody knows wich song we'll have tomorrow ?

As far as I'm aware, we got nothing...let's try to guess...based on what's been released and in what order, I think tomorrow we'll get

TUTR and then the next day Falling Free, then Some Girls.

Then there's only three left in consecutive order for e following week, which is good considering we won't get a spoilage of any of the deluxe edition tracks, which I don't mind whatsoever.

Guest ditaluver

"Don’t reserve your Madonna album just yet… Smirnoff has a special surprise just for all of you soon! “Like” this if you LOVE Madonna!"

https://www.facebook.com/#!/smirnoffus

Smirnoff US

Don’t reserve your Madonna album just yet… Smirnoff has a special surprise just for all of you soon! “Like” this if you LOVE Madonna!

You and 1,147 others like this..

"Don’t reserve your Madonna album just yet… Smirnoff has a special surprise just for all of you soon! “Like” this if you LOVE Madonna!"

Smirnoff US

Don’t reserve your Madonna album just yet… Smirnoff has a special surprise just for all of you soon! “Like” this if you LOVE Madonna!

Could this have anything to do with the fact that I remember seeing cameras film the whole Smirnoff event! Maybe they'll have another event and show the Smirnoff event in full on their site! Omg maybe they'll host a Madonna party for the release and maybe not performance but shell still b there celebrating her new album and they'll play the record and everyone will dance and then she'll read everyone a story!

OR maybe it's an acoustic CD specially released by Smirnoff! That could be those extra acoustic tracks she was talking about.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Smirnoff US

huh?

oh i got that.

i was just wondering what it means.

don't reserve your madonna album just yet? giving away copies i guess?

So I searched Gesaffelstein on youtube to listen to his stuff. This song is what I listened to first. Holy shit! It's PURE SEX. :dramatic:

Fuck me. This is hot. :inlove: I wish she'd go hard on the next album. I know we are getting some of that this time around ("Gang Bang" and "I'm Addicted") but I would kill for a whole album of razor blade and venom industrial techno.

TUTR and then the next day Falling Free, then Some Girls.

i don't think there'll be a snippet for TUTR since it was already on the megamix, but they may release it again. personally, i would love to hear Falling Free.

i don't think there'll be a snippet for TUTR since it was already on the megamix, but they may release it again. personally, i would love to hear Falling Free.

I think they might to not give everything away and just put up a full minute section of it. I guess we'll see. Yeah I would love falling free...from the reviews it sounds like it has a Mer Girl element which I would LOVE. :wow:

I think they might to not give everything away and just put up a full minute section of it. I guess we'll see. Yeah I would love falling free...from the reviews it sounds like it has a Mer Girl element which I would LOVE. :wow:

as long as 'falling free' doesn't have those damn rumored 'dog without a bone' lyrics, color me excited as well.

as long as 'falling free' doesn't have those damn rumored 'dog without a bone' lyrics, color me excited as well.

Ugh I know. I really would not care for it either. Worked well in Voices, no more thank you.

I'm pretty sure that if it did have those lyrics, we would have already heard several complaints about them in the reviews.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6690

MDNA gets European and Australian Friday release date

The date for the physical release Madonna's MDNA album has now been aligned to March 23 on the online stores of a number of countries in Europe and around the world where new records hit the shops on a Friday.

As you know, several countries have new releases coming out the second to last day of the week. This includes European markets such as Austria, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland - and Australia.

There has not been an official announcement from Interscope about the release date in those countries, but judging from how all the online stores have updated their listing, it looks like that the new album will be available to purchase in those markets on March 23.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The date for the physical release Madonna's MDNA album has now been aligned to March 23 on the online stores of a number of countries in Europe and around the world where new records hit the shops on a Friday.

As you know, several countries have new releases coming out the second to last day of the week. This includes European markets such as Austria, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland - and Australia.

There has not been an official announcement from Interscope about the release date in those countries, but judging from how all the online stores have updated their listing, it looks like that the new album will be available to purchase in those markets on March 23.

Yeah that's fairly standard here. We tend to get albums a few days before the U.S.

YES!!!! that just cut our wait to 11 more days!!!!!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.borderlinemusic.com/ecommerce/product.php?catid=2&prodid=753

MDNA (Deluxe) (Ultimate Pack) USA ONLY

madonna-mdna_thelavalizard.png

Artist Madonna

Title MDNA (Deluxe) (Ultimate Pack) USA ONLY

Region USA

Price $30.00

addtocart.gif

Note: This item will be shipped after 3/25/12. Increased price is due to shipping of poster. The poster will ship in a separate tube to any residence in the USA. Not available outside of the USA.

This fan pack includes the poster, sticker, and promo card.

Track listing subject to change.

Track Listings

2. Girls Gone Wild

3. Gang Bang

4. I’m Addicted

5. Some Girls

6. I Don’t Give A

7. Turn Up the Radio

8. Give Me All Your Luvin’

9. B-day Song

10. Superstar

11. I’m a Sinner