The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Look, let's be honest. WE was a real passion project for Madonna and she wanted to make sure people would go see it (they didn't but anyway). At this point in her career I'm sure she's confident to some degree that people will be interested in her new music and tours no matter what.

I think she is just bored with being interviewed for a new album. I mean she has done it so many times and she gets asked some

stupid questions. If you watch some old clips you can see she gets irritated.

:lmao: at 4.50

:lmao: @ 3.00

1st - she didn't look that great in this interview

2nd - that guy was kind of rude and insisnting over and over again about regrets ... she said it once she said it twice: I don't have REGRETS

I thought you were waiting till the album release?

I am waiting for the ENTIRE album to leak before I listen.. if it doesn't leak then I will wait for the album release. Either way I will buy it in physical form regardless..legend.gif

Guest groovyguy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/06/madonna-im-addicted-song-leaks-online_n_1324119.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Madonna's 'I'm Addicted' Leaks Online, As Does All Of 'M.D.N.A.' (LISTEN)

Link

Madonna's track "I'm Addicted," off her upcoming album M.D.N.A, has hit the web.

Between the techno beat and lyrics like "I need to dance" and "I'm-I'm-I'm addicted to your love," "I'm Addicted" is pure Madonna. And according to Perez Hilton, leaking Madge's tracks is going to become a trend this month.

"We've got our hands on Madonna's new album!!!" the gossip site wrote. "AND, we are going to be leaking songs leading up to M.D.N.A's new release on March 27th!"

Snippets of "Give Me All Your Luvin,'" the lead single off M.D.N.A., were leaked late last year and the lyrics to two of Madge's other tunes made their way to the internet just days ago. The singer appeared to be bashing her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in the more recently leaked songs, "I Don't Give A" and "Bang Bang."

But Madonna isn't exactly shocked by the constant online releases of her tracks.

"It's soon," she told Graham Norton when asked about the release date of her 12th studio album back in December. "It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It's terrible."

M.D.N.A hits stores on March 27.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/06/madonna-im-addicted-song-leaks-online_n_1324119.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Madonna's 'I'm Addicted' Leaks Online, As Does All Of 'M.D.N.A.' (LISTEN)

Link

Madonna's track "I'm Addicted," off her upcoming album M.D.N.A, has hit the web.

Between the techno beat and lyrics like "I need to dance" and "I'm-I'm-I'm addicted to your love," "I'm Addicted" is pure Madonna. And according to Perez Hilton, leaking Madge's tracks is going to become a trend this month.

"We've got our hands on Madonna's new album!!!" the gossip site wrote. "AND, we are going to be leaking songs leading up to M.D.N.A's new release on March 27th!"

Snippets of "Give Me All Your Luvin,'" the lead single off M.D.N.A., were leaked late last year and the lyrics to two of Madge's other tunes made their way to the internet just days ago. The singer appeared to be bashing her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in the more recently leaked songs, "I Don't Give A" and "Bang Bang."

But Madonna isn't exactly shocked by the constant online releases of her tracks.

"It's soon," she told Graham Norton when asked about the release date of her 12th studio album back in December. "It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It's terrible."

M.D.N.A hits stores on March 27.

the album leaked?

No,the album didn't leak.I saw that too and got really excited (lol) but they mean that PerezHilton will be "leaking" the tracks everyday,leading up to the album's release.

Guest groovyguy

the album leaked?

https://twitter.com/#!/Interscope

Interscope Records ‏ @Interscope

Anyone jealous that @PerezHilton has #MDNA ? - bit.ly/wanh8i #Madonna

And according to Perez Hilton, leaking Madge's tracks is going to become a trend this month.

Perez has the album and I think what he meant is he's going to leak preview clips leading up to the album release.

No because I would never want to be that fat ugly pig regardless of the perks.

this.

i don't care if he was promised her new album a month before everyone else and a front row seat to each tour from now on...i'd still keep my gay (SKINNY)ass the way i am, thanks. :sassy:

that headline on the article did make my heart jump though. it's too early for the album to be leaking, especially as i want to wait until it's released, and the temptation would probably overpower me before the 26th. :lol:

i'd rather it not leak as well.

i mean, with the whole ticket tie-in thing, the album should post decent numbers anyway, but it would be nice if this one stays under wraps until release date. i didn't listen to COADF or HC when they leaked, but it still kinda ruined it for me in a way, since it was damn near impossible to ignore everyone talking about how amazing or shit certain songs were. plus, i'd like to see the forum meltdown happen all at once, not in random bursts.

How many songs is Flopez gonna get to have snips of

I think it is three a week for three weeks...so nine?

Not listening to anything myself....though dying with anticipation... :dramatic:

Not listening but thrilled that everyone on here is raving about a song that not one of the three reviews so far mentioned at all! Great sign of a quality album! Wonder if the buzz for "Some Girls" will be as good!

Guest groovyguy

Not listening but thrilled that everyone on here is raving about a song that not one of the three reviews so far mentioned at all! Great sign of a quality album! Wonder if the buzz for "Some Girls" will be as good!

Some Girls is another uptempo dance track.

Some Girls is another uptempo dance track.

Right! I just meant 'cause it's the other song none of the reviews mentioned, so if it's as good as "I'm Addicted" seems to be then we can anticipate every song highly with possible exception of "Bday Song!"

Guest groovyguy

Right! I just meant 'cause it's the other song none of the reviews mentioned, so if it's as good as "I'm Addicted" seems to be then we can anticipate every song highly with possible exception of "Bday Song!"

I hear you.

guyoseary Guy Oseary

@KBraga4 we don't have any tv currently scheduled.. will keep you posted

guyoseary Guy Oseary

@RobinMadonna there is no time for promo tour.. We are in full on tour mode.. Need to get it ll together.. working on other ideas..

guyoseary Guy Oseary

@Recylopse she's in full on rehearsals.. a teaser of video coming soon.. and video being edited now.. other things in the works..

guyoseary Guy Oseary

at rehearsals for the tour today.. very exciting..

Give Me All Your Luvin’ Remix EP on iTunes

Remix Lovers Rejoice!

iTunes has finally released the Digital Maxi Single for “Give Me All Your Luvin’”

The EP contains six remixes (that you heard here first!) available individually for $1.29 each or as an album for $4.99

1. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Laidback Luke Remix)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Nicky Romero Remix)

3. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (feat. LMFAO & Nicki Minaj) [Party Rock Remix]

4. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix)

5. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Oliver Twizt Remix)

6. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Demolition Crew Remix)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/give-me-all-your-luvin-remixes/id508128414

The first 5 seconds remind me of Incredible; not that's a bad thing, just saying...

you're joking right? they sound NOTHING alike. Get your ears checked. :vogue:

I think the only way to see Madonna this era is ON TOUR (following the Super Bowl). But there's other ways to promote and get exposure to her music, if her team is a little bit clever and put in some effort. The Perez thing has already given pre-orders a jolt, for example. And it's funny because I remember complaints in the past that she tours too late after the album release. There's always something to complain about.

There are REAL transactions made between Universal, Madonna's management and The Voice to have her at least perfomrm on the english and french editions (from someone who works at Universal in Paris. All the decisions come from the US and Madonna's management (GUY O and M) not Universal. It's very weird that she would take breaks from touring to be on tv shows and i don't know when The Voice ends its run this season as i don't watch this show.