The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Guest groovyguy

MDNA Vinyl will be released on April the 10th! Pre-order your copy from Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007K3KO74/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_705ypb1VR0NEM

MDNA

Madonna (Artist) | Format: Vinyl

Like (1)

Price: $30.83 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Special Offers Available

Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

Pre-order HERE

This title will be released on April 10, 2012.

51NLtgJeU1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6721

In The Press: ''A declaration of Love to Disco''

Italian newspaper La Stampa features an interesting interview with dee-jay and producer Benny Benassi today, where he briefly discusses how he met the Queen of Pop and what she asked for when she contacted Team Benassi to work on the new album tracks.

"Madonna's management contacted us to open her 2008 concert in Rome, in every city they used a local DJ. On that occasion I gave her one my CDs with some demos I created in our studio in Reggio Emilia. We didn't hear anything back from them. Then a few months ago Madonna asked one of her producers to call us. She asked us to work on two tracks for her new album. She wanted dance sounds, sharp rhythms that would fit the audience of a pop star. After a while we were in the studio with her in London, for an entire week, working 10 hours a day, to produce the final versions of those two tracks.

We were amazed by her dedication. Though she's the mastermind behind an entertainment business empire, she tries everything first hand, she tests every single sound."

About the new record, Bennassi told La Stampa: "She explained she wanted us because this record is meant to be a declaration of love to the world of disco, in which she was born. An album that gathers together all the styles and atmospheres that have characterized international night life over the last ten years. And to her, we represent Italian Dance music, immediately recognizable, the one "made in Reggio Emilia" in which melody is the vital element. In Girl Gone Wild, which opens the album, harsh and synthetic sounds and distorted rhythms are put together with a central part which is more dreamy and easier to listen to, more pop/disco.

As we explained to her, all the Benassi produced tracks are made of three parts, a very danceable intro, a part devoted to dream and a finale that is once again very danceable. All the records we produced were made keeping in mind these three moments."

Check out La Stampa, March 16 issue, for the complete interview.

Translation by MadonnaTribe.

Guest ditaluver

"She explained ....... An album that gathers together all the styles and atmospheres that have characterized international night life over the last ten years.

:bow:

Guest Pud Whacker

We were amazed by her dedication. Though she's the mastermind behind an entertainment business empire, she tries everything first hand, she tests every single sound."

About the new record, Bennassi told La Stampa: "She explained she wanted us because this record is meant to be a declaration of love to the world of disco, in which she was born. An album that gathers together all the styles and atmospheres that have characterized international night life over the last ten years. And to her, we represent Italian Dance music, immediately recognizable, the one "made in Reggio Emilia" in which melody is the vital element. In Girl Gone Wild, which opens the album, harsh and synthetic sounds and distorted rhythms are put together with a central part which is more dreamy and easier to listen to, more pop/disco.

As we explained to her, all the Benassi produced tracks are made of three parts, a very danceable intro, a part devoted to dream and a finale that is once again very danceable. All the records we produced were made keeping in mind these three moments."

:thumbsup:

Guest FrozenEyes
She replied…

You know, I hate to use the word ‘control’ so much, because people use and bandy that word about with me, when it comes to my creative life. Everyone says ‘Oh you’re a control freak and you like to be in control.’ The thing is, everything I do – even my song writing – I’m collaborating at all times. I value input from people, and I want it.

I can’t work on my own. I am not Prince or like a lot of artists, who can go in and play every instrument, and record a track, and not hear from people. I need to hear what people think all the time. I like to have my road dog, my side kick. I like the simplicity of songwriting, because in the end, it is simple. You have a melody. You have some words. And you sing.

That, hopefully, is coming from your heart or a million different emotions. Let’s just say it’s more direct.

I love that! :clap:

Perez Hilton @PerezHilton :

"I am leaking a new # Madonna song IN FULL tomorrow on http://PerezHilton.com/!!!!! Arrrgh!!! Such a good one !!!"

i hope it's I Fucked Up.

Sure, but you sounded more pissed off than making fun though..

I just don't want to get banned ;)

If the adorable person in your default photo is actually you, then I don't think you'll ever be banned from here,but just in case, maybe you should change it to a shirtless pic. It never hurts to be too safe. Just sayin'.

Back to MDNA, I am most eager to hear "Falling Free" and "Gang Bang". I generally prefer when she goes to extremes.

MDNA Vinyl will be released on April the 10th! Pre-order your copy from Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007K3KO74/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_705ypb1VR0NEM

MDNA

Madonna (Artist) | Format: Vinyl

Like (1)

Price: $30.83 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Special Offers Available

Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

Pre-order HERE

This title will be released on April 10, 2012.

51NLtgJeU1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

is it crazy of me to buy this when i don't even own a record player?