The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

11 days...

I'm listening to one album per day leading up to the release. Yesterday it was Madonna; today, naturally, is Like a Virgin. :vogue:

That's a great idea!!

Madonna is one of my favorites ;)

I won't wait until the 26th, I will listen to it as soon as it leaks, next week ;)

For those not visiting the tour section;

Ticketmaster US email:

Congratulations! You're entitled to one CD or Download of Madonna's new "MDNA" album for each ticket you purchased, at no additional cost. Redeem all your album(s) by April 1st for a chance to WIN 2 pit tickets and see the show from the best spot in the house. 50 pit tickets to your show will be given away!

To redeem your album(s):

If you would like us to send you CDs, click “Send Me CDs Now”. Respond by March 19th to receive your CD(s) on March 26th, the same day the album is available in stores. This offer is available at no additional cost and we even pay for shipping!

Or

If you would prefer to download your album(s) starting March 26th, click “Download My Music” to the right. If you purchased more than one ticket, be sure to share the music with your friends by clicking “Send 1 Download To A Friend”.

You will get an additional chance to win for every album you redeem plus your friend will automatically be entered to win too!*

Guest groovyguy

Is that possible? It said something about the max being 8. :blink:

8 is the max for the sweepstakes entry. For every ticket purchased online @ TM, you’ll receive your choice of a digital or physical copy of Madonna’s new album MDNA.

*Sweepstakes entrants must be at least 13 years of age and a United States resident. One entry per album redeemed by 11:59pm ET on 4/1/12, up to 8 entries per person, based on # of tickets purchased. Click here for official rules and alternate method of entry. For questions about your CDs or download, please contact Ticketmaster customer service: http://redeem.ticketmaster.com/support Album offer is only available until 11/30/12. Each link can only be used once.

Guest ditaluver

UGH

from madonnarama:

We've learned that the streaming of MDNA on the Italian music site Cubo Musica for Telecom Italia members has been pushed back to its original date: March 21st. The Cubo Musica website will be updated tomorrow.

Only six days left!

SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW!

Guest Vanderpump

>> I thought the previews were only Tues-Thurs?

Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary there will be one tomorrow one saturday and one sunday... enjoy!!!.. :dramatic:

It sounds like they're trying to get the previews out before it leaks, almost like a countdown to the leak! lol.

so excited for this!

Don't know if this was posted before but William Orbit posted

"I'm a sinner, I like it that way"

on his Facebook, so I guess that might hint at today's snippet

Weren't you the one that said people shouldn't be preoccupied with charts? :dazed:

That pic posted above is exactly *why* we shouldn't be obsessed with charts anymore.She's already done it all....there's nothing left to prove.She's accomplished so much.

In another place

At a different time

You could be my lucky stahhh

Oh wait, GMAYL is over with already.

I agree. The whole excitement for it lasted for like a week. Same with GGW, and the video hasn't even come out yet.

But the charts above is about her CHART ACCOMPLISHMENTS up to GMAYL hitting the top 10 (which I remember you being VERY excited about) including MDNA preorders, tickets sales etc. Are charts important or is it all about the music?

Honestly,I was paying more attention to the other accomplishments (most successful touring artist,most watched SuperBowl performance,etc) that are listed in that pic.Those things mean alot more to me (and I suspect,Madonna too).Sure,a Top 10 hit is always a good thing for her to have,but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen.

Honestly,I was paying more attention to the other accomplishments (most successful touring artist,most watched SuperBowl performance,etc) that are listed in that pic.Those things mean alot more to me (and I suspect,Madonna too).Sure,a Top 10 hit is always a good thing for her to have,but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen.

I just don't understand. Only yesterday you condemnded people for only liking a song if its succesful on the charts yet today you are clapping because people watched her on the Superbowl or she sold a lot of tickets. Is commercial success important or not?