The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Pit tickets? These haven't been on sale though have they. This must be in the center of that triangle on the US stage set-up - right? Excitement :)

Pit tickets? These haven't been on sale though have they. This must be in the center of that triangle on the US stage set-up - right? Excitement :)

so theres gonna be a triangle set up?? i saw it but didnt kno if it was real or not cuz i saw others that were like sticky & sweet's

I purchased tickets for philly which r not through ticketmaster but through comcast, which does not entitle me to redeem the album. I wonder how pit tickets will be given away at that venue

I posted this in the tour section but it seems there will be a different edition for those who redeem their copy via Ticketmaster

From Hard Candy Music:

P.S when picking your Ticketmaster #MDNA album be sure to choose physical copies.. we are hearing it may have different packaging

Guest bluejean

My God. How many versions of this album are they making. I feel sorry for those people that collect ALL versions

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnarama?sk=wall

Ticketmaster U.S buyers, Redeem your MDNA Album from Madonna and WIN Pit Tickets!

U.S Fans who bought their tickets from Ticketmaster have received an email telling they’re entited to one CD or download of Madonna’s MDNA album for each ticket they purchased, at no additional cost.

They can redeem their albums by April 1sr for a chance to win 2 pit tickets and see the show from a very unique spot.

50 pit tickets to each U.S show will be given away.

Have a look at what’s been sent to U.S. fans who purchased tickets at Ticketmaster

20120315-madonna-news-pit-tickets-mdna-tour-20121.png

Guy Oseary, Madonna’s manager promised that Live Nation will come up with ways for fans outside the u.s. to win PIT tickets as well…

The early Madonna World Tour stage pictures included the pit-area…

418520_393662890661564_157452637615925_1422814_777081395_n.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6707

I'm A Sinner, I Like It That Way

Since I had my first listen to the new Madonna album at a comfy little listening room in a sunny Italian morning last week I felt I had to find a way to share my impression on what it was like.

No, not about what MDNA is like, but precisely about what listening to MDNA for the first time is.

Following Madonna as a fan since the start - and being more closely involved with anything happening online for the past decade - didn't give me many chances to get close to an album release feeling like a virgin. If you are a fan, you can be strong and stay away from any snippet of the new material that floats around - no matter if it's legit or not.

When you run a fansite, you just can't. Sometimes you just have to click on that link that someone you've never heard of before has sent it to you, because you need to figure out what's it about. It can be Lela Pala Tute in loop over 60 minutes or the real thing, and you'll never know if you don't dare to listen.

This didn't happen to me with MDNA.

Believe it or not (and a lot of my closest friends don't) last week it was my very first time with MDNA. And even if before that moment I was feeling a little left out like the worst looking guy in the party nobody wants to dance with - surrounded by people popping out of nowhere spreading words of wisdom about how they got to listen to the new album in advance "but can't share", it was only at the time the record started and the speakers started to blow that I realized how priviledge I was.

Yes, because listening to MDNA for the first time is an experience. Now you've been warned. Don't make it happen by chance. Handle it with care. Take your time. Do it in a single shot. Forget the players control, pump up the volume (and I mean that, so do it when you're sure you can do it). And let Madonna take you on her ultimate journey.

End of Part I.

Will you buy it on stores and iTunes?

Besides having both albums sent to me at home. I also pre-ordered the deluxe edition on iTunes.

but the area is so huge that they could make a camping there

I read on other forums that some people have made the redemption of as much as 13 MDNA copies from their 13 tickets :dramatic:

Hmmm really then this may be the thing that can push her and give her the number 1 album plus the really positive reviews