The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Great Interviews . Glad to see her commenting on Whitney finally.

"...I love doing what I do. I have a voice, I have opinions, I have things I wanna say.

"I love music, I love telling stories. So I guess as long as I feel that way I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

:clap::inlove:

I wonder how long ago this interview took place because Arianne's comments about working on the tour seemed to imply they were a little further in than M's comments did here.

Guest sasca1971

What a riot. I didn't realize there were so many fan sites out there. At least no one from this forum (that I noticed through my quick scroll) got into the fray. I think I looked on Madonnatribe once or twice 5 yrs ago - can't remember. Now not to be dense, but wasn't madonnanation under a different name for a couple of years prior to it being madonnanation? I feel like I have that memory but now I don't recall since it's been so long.

I think this will work....

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamOrbit

scroll down and you'll find it

Guest Xanthium

If I remember its tues, wed, thurs. :D

:thumbsup:

Cool! This weekend was so dull news-wise. I need to be musically STIMULATED.

Guest Xanthium

***French DJ/producer GESAFFELSTEIN updated his facebook status saying: "Just finished my remix for Madonna."***

:dramatic::crazy::bow::fag:

Never heard of him before. Really like the name though.

Guest Xanthium

So I searched Gesaffelstein on youtube to listen to his stuff. This song is what I listened to first. Holy shit! It's PURE SEX. :dramatic:

Guest Sinisin

Im so sorry to break this to you but MADONNA just entered the room and ALL of the gays collectively gasped. She IS the living end, and WILL always be.

All of you have spewed your hatred, start your repentance now! You are loved but now for long....

hey all:)

just read online that the album will b released on Friday 23rd. this applies for Germany, does it also mean for the rest of the world??anyone knows???

Germany, Italy, Ireland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria