The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Guest bluejean

there hasn't been a single mention that it is non-stop in the dozens of reviews, there was just a brief rumor

That was just something made up by Madonnatribe so they could pretend they're giving exclusive information :lol:

:lmao: @ Madonna's use of the word anagram.

View count of MDNA clips from Madonna's official youtube channel:

Gang Bang - 303.580

Love Spent - 218.184

I'm Addicted - 182.815

Says it all really. Everyone is obsessed with GB, everyone is screaming 'single', critics love it. I know it's not going to be an official single but do you think it could be promoted as an 'official club single' or something like that and be sent to club djs all around the world as soon as possible?! It will go down as one of her biggest dancefloor smashes, the reaction right now is just too overwhelming for it to remain an album only track. We should start a petition and send it to her people. :demonic:

Edited by Zdarlight

Gang Bang - 303.580

Love Spent - 218.184

I'm Addicted - 182.815

Says it all really. Everyone is obsessed with GB, everyone is screaming 'single', critics love it. I know it's not going to be an official single but do you think it could be promoted as an 'official club single' or something like that and be sent to club djs all around the world as soon as possible?! It will go down as one of her biggest dancefloor smashes, the reaction right now is just too overwhelming for it to remain an album only track. We should start a petition and send it to her people. :demonic:

I'll sign!

Gang Bang - 303.580

Love Spent - 218.184

I'm Addicted - 182.815

Not that it won't be a great song, but I can see it now... Our booties will get down with a song about her wanting to murder and commit suicide. Just seems a bit unsettling to me. :electropop:

"Fury over Adele row"? What does that even mean? And, I'm sure there will be more to the article than just that. :)

I assume they're talking about that controversy at the Brit music awards where Adele gave the finger because they cut short her acceptance speech to bring on the reunited Blur.

Not that it won't be a great song, but I can see it now... Our booties will get down with a song about her wanting to murder and commit suicide. Just seems a bit unsettling to me. :electropop:

Who cares, all drunken bitches on the dance floor will only scream "bang bang" anyway and feel naughty and tough. :boxing:

That was just something made up by Madonnatribe so they could pretend they're giving exclusive information :lol:

:lmao:

Did anyone happen to catch the shit slingin' match on FB and Twitter over William Orbit's question of what the best Madonna fan site was....he suggested that rama was the best and the tribe folk were having conniptions over it...the usually copycat spiel and we are the first on everything M related :crazy: Lol, then they went on an Orbit tirade in their forum, which someone kindly took a screen grab of and posted online :lol:

And I will use this opportunity to vent my dislike for the politics of their bloody forum; I was presumably banned from that shit hole after 8 years. I only find out through this recent FB spat that it was likely because I posted a link to another M site. How fucking juvenile. Anyway; I'm here now and all the better for it :inlove:

Poor William Orbit didn't know wtf he was walking into

i'm sure he now has a totally different impression of Madonna fans especially the loons that run certain sites

I don't think so, obsessive fans have been spamming his FB page (and probably bombarded him with twitter messages) for months now.

Poor William Orbit didn't know wtf he was walking into

i'm sure he now has a totally different impression of Madonna fans especially the loons that run certain sites

:rotfl::swordplay::boxing:

Olivia Bug after calling fans "pieces of shit" madonnatribe's bully-mafia- webmasters are here making fun of us.

People need to read what's going on on Madonnatribe forums

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1897/72195420.jpg

9 hours ago · Like

Tommy Holohan Right because if tribers speak its bullying but if someone else wants to force their opinion and get the last word it's freedom of speech? Okey dokey!

9 hours ago · Like

Olivia Bug Of course members who have ALL day to spend in here to defend what's undefendable. Keep making fun. Your mafia website is BS.

9 hours ago · Like

Giampiero Fiorelli I'm the webmaster of DrownedMadonna.com. I'm working on it till 1999 so I know a lot about all this issues. BUT, please stop fighting. This was the reason why I took a long break with DM. It's time to just share love for Madonna and co-working all together. And never forget to credit. EVERY Fansite - even those who are not so correct - deserve respect for their hard work and the money they spend to manage it. LUV

8 hours ago · Like · 4

400 replies later.... :abuse:

William Orbit

phew! i need a beer after reading all that

:rotfl::swordplay::boxing:

Olivia Bug after calling fans "pieces of shit" madonnatribe's bully-mafia- webmasters are here making fun of us.

People need to read what's going on on Madonnatribe forums

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1897/72195420.jpg

9 hours ago · Like

Tommy Holohan Right because if tribers speak its bullying but if someone else wants to force their opinion and get the last word it's freedom of speech? Okey dokey!

9 hours ago · Like

Olivia Bug Of course members who have ALL day to spend in here to defend what's undefendable. Keep making fun. Your mafia website is BS.

9 hours ago · Like

Giampiero Fiorelli I'm the webmaster of DrownedMadonna.com. I'm working on it till 1999 so I know a lot about all this issues. BUT, please stop fighting. This was the reason why I took a long break with DM. It's time to just share love for Madonna and co-working all together. And never forget to credit. EVERY Fansite - even those who are not so correct - deserve respect for their hard work and the money they spend to manage it. LUV

8 hours ago · Like · 4

400 replies later.... :abuse:

William Orbit

phew! i need a beer after reading all that

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i wish someone had a link to the whole thing on orbit's FB. i do love a good loon brawl. :sassy:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

It is good, isn't it :popcorn2:

it's INSANE. in the best possible way.

i particularly love mtribe creating fake FB profiles JUST to argue that they're the best. :lmao:

awwww at pud's scrapbook getting some love though! :rosey:

'Adele fat? That is ridiculous. She’s great, how much she weighs has nothing to do with it'

Madonna hits back over jibe that shocked pop

Speaking her mind ... Madonna opens up to Gordon Smart in Day Two of her exclusive interview

ExclusiveBy GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor Published: Today at 01:12 IN her three-decade reign as the undisputed queen of pop, Madonna has never shied away from controversy. Related Stories

Madonna on her family life

SHE tells Sun she feels her ‘head is going to explode’ from the stress of being single mum

Madonna is singing the bruise Girl Gone Wild is pure Mad-gic Madonna rolls back the years Madonna may be set to wed And she has lost none of her appetite for a good verbal scrap — as she demonstrated when she sprang to the defence of Brit star Adele after Karl Lagerfeld called her "too fat".

In Day Two of an exclusive interview with The Sun, Madonna branded the legendary fashion designer's comments "horrible" and "ridiculous".

Last month, the eccentric Chanel designer claimed Tottenham-born Adele was "a little too fat" when he guest-edited a French magazine.

But Madonna, 53, stuck up for the Grammy-winner, hitting back: "That's horrible. That's ridiculous, that's just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

"I don't like it when anybody says anything bad about anyone — I don't like it. Adele's a great talent and how much she weighs has nothing to do with it."

Madonna, who has won seven Grammys and two Brit awards, explained how she has sustained a career in music spanning more than a quarter of a century — and said it is decent advice for Adele, 23, to stay on the right track.

No weigh ... Adele was labelled 'fat' by Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld

She said: "The thing for Adele to remember is at the end of the day, whether you rise or fall, it has so much to do with how you sustain yourself and keep your integrity and your inner strength.

"It is all about who you surround yourself with — friends and people who really do care about you, and care about your well-being beyond being a superstar. That's the most important thing."

Over the past six months, two of the brightest female solo stars have passed away in tragic circumstances.

Last July Amy Winehouse died aged just 27 after suffering a public battle with drugs and alcohol.

Then last month Whitney Houston was found dead in her hotel bath in the Beverly Hilton in LA. She was 48.

'Horrible' ... Madonna has hit out at Karl for his comments about Adele

Like all music fans, Madonna was shocked by the deaths before their time.

She said: "I, probably like everybody else, was hit by this shocking sense of disbelief – especially with Whitney Houston.

"It had not been a secret, the struggles Amy had been through — both brilliant, brilliant artists and obviously both huge losses.

"But when these things happen, I'm always shocked by the first thing you say — 'It's such a loss' — which doesn't quite cover it.

"Then you reflect and you think, 'How did it happen? How did the people around them allow it to happen?'

"We've lost so many great artists that way when you think about it. So history just kind of repeats itself over and over.

Star files ... how Madonna and Adele compare

"One thing I was struck by with Whitney Houston is I remember she sort of came out as a singer around the same time I did.

"I remember looking at her singing and hearing people talk about her, and just thinking, 'Oh my God. She's such a beautiful woman and my God, what an incredible voice. I wish I could sing like that.'

"I just remember being extremely envious of her and also touched by her innocence.

"I was watching a documentary about Serge Gainsbourg, the French songwriter, and there's a famous talk show he did that happened a while back when Whitney was just starting.

"It was funny, because I'd just watched it the week before she died, where he was making a kind of play for her on national television and he was basically saying in French that he wanted to 'f' her — and the look of shock on her face...

Gone too soon ... Amy Winehouse

"I mean, she was so innocent and so young, and so cute, and really she blushed.

"And I was thinking, 'We are all innocent at one stage in our life. It's just interesting, the paths our lives take.'

"I was struck by that — how well she started and where she ended up and the tragedy of it."

Madonna is about to release her twelfth studio album, MDNA, and kicked off the promo cycle for the release with a high-profile gig during half-time of the Super Bowl last month.

The gig, with Brit M.I.A and New York rapper Nicki Minaj, sparked huge controversy in the US when M.I.A flicked a middle finger at the camera.

If you blinked, you would have missed it. But it didn't stop a conservative audience complaining in their thousands — with a very different finger of blame pointing at Madonna.

'We've lost so many great artists' ... Whitney Houston died in February

But the mum-of-four has mixed views about the uproar. She said: "Well, you know, the thing is we were in NFL territory.

"We were in the sacred ground of football and I think that it's a very important and well-viewed event.

"It was accepted and understood by everyone performing that we would be — what's the word I'm looking for — politically correct.

"I think the NFL were more worried about me than anything else, thinking that I was going to do something crazy or provocative. And I really had no intention of doing something shocking.

"I was working too hard in putting the show together to think about how I was going to do something to p*ss people off.

"They fought hard for me to get me more rehearsal time, and to give me what I wanted creatively for the show.

Flipping out ... M.I.A caused outrage after she swore during the Super Bowl

"I felt like I owed them to give them back what they wanted.

"So on that level, I was upset because I knew that I got some people into trouble that really went forward for me.

"And I don't wanna do that — I don't want anybody to get in trouble at my expense because they worked so hard to give me what I wanted, so there's that side of it.

"On the other hand, I didn't know M.I.A did it, and everybody was outraged about it so I viewed the footage and I kind of almost missed it.

"And I was like, 'Oh, okay'. It didn't seem like that big a deal at the end of the day, so there's two sides to the story.

"You know, that's her thing, it's pretty punk rock and actually, in the bigger picture of things, much crazier things have happened."

Fans around the UK and Ireland have already bought tickets to see Madonna perform this summer in London, Edinburgh and Dublin.

And she hopes the shows will cause as much of a stir with her own fans in the stadium.

On stage ... Madonna performing with M.I.A right, and Nicki Minaj, left

She said: "Oh God, I hope somebody is going to give the middle finger at my show. It probably won't be me because I've done it too many times.

"I hope I have some ideas. The creative well is dry but I just started rehearsals last week and mostly I have been focusing on music.

"I do have ideas and I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'm incredibly anxiety-ridden about it."

There is no sign of Madonna packing up her fishnets and leotard either — even though she has passed the half century.

And fans will be pleased to hear she is as motivated as ever to carry on her illustrious career.

She said: "I guess I love doing what I do. I have a voice, I have opinions, I have things I wanna say.

"I love music, I love telling stories. So I guess as long as I feel that way I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

MDNA is out on March

Great interview. I liked the consistency in her comments about surrounding herself with a good environment re: Whitney and Amy. She had said really similar things about her MJ speech back in 2009 at the VMAs. I'm also glad to see her attitudes have changed towards M.I.A. and the middle finger, because it really wasn't a big deal at the end of it all. Though the "creative well is dry" comment concerns me, I'm sure she'll be able to come up with something great for the tour.

"One thing I was struck by with Whitney Houston is I remember she sort of came out as a singer around the same time I did.

"I remember looking at her singing and hearing people talk about her, and just thinking, 'Oh my God. She's such a beautiful woman and my God, what an incredible voice. I wish I could sing like that.'

"I just remember being extremely envious of her and also touched by her innocence.

"I was watching a documentary about Serge Gainsbourg, the French songwriter, and there's a famous talk show he did that happened a while back when Whitney was just starting.

"It was funny, because I'd just watched it the week before she died, where he was making a kind of play for her on national television and he was basically saying in French that he wanted to 'f' her — and the look of shock on her face...

Very good Madonna. Very good. :)