Official poll / Facebook

Ringmybell

I don't think Madonna wants to sing Borderline or Holiday again she really doesn't give a fuck about song requests.

Sticky & Sweet Tour (Round One) - Request Section:

Fan requests I'll Remember, Swim, Angel, etc.

To 'I'll Remember':

M: "No, I'm not going to sing ballads!"

To 'Angel':

M: "No, I don't remember the lyrics to this one!"

To 'Swim':

M: "Fuck are you serious?! Come on..."

Sings 'Express Yourself'

:sassy:

:rotfl:

That "request" section was comical. Those dumb fucks deserved such a response - Swim?! :crazy: The bitch should have had a cue machine with all the lyrics to her songs and make it a proper request any song section. :wow:

Because I've never seen her live and would love to see my favourite track from the album performed!

Holiday is a classic that has been performed many times in a row already. The one I'm really complaining about is Borderline...Holiday is an "can-be-performed-on-every-tour song".

Guest ditaluver

I think you and I are the only fans that would LOVE to hear I KNOW IT. I find i'm alone when I say I like this song! LOL

I know Pud would love to hear it too!!!!

Id love an acoustic version! :inlove:

I doubt they'll take this poll in2 consideration, but if they r serious about this,

they shouldn't do it on fucking facebook but 4 her fan club members only...I mean Like A Virgin,

as if we'd vote 4 that :americanlife:

I doubt they'll take this poll in2 consideration, but if they r serious about this,

they shouldn't do it on fucking facebook but 4 her fan club members only...I mean Like A Virgin,

as if we'd vote 4 that :americanlife:

M doesn't give a fuck about her fans wishes, we know that! And seriously with these little fucks voting for Borderline and Like a Virgin, I really don't want her to Give A...;) (Even though I think LAV would fit perfectly into a "Nun Gone Wild - Section along with GGW and Bad Girl)

By the way...M already took Borderline off the setlist after S&S Round I and I don't think it was just a random choice. She was already sick of it after the first leg!

I think we are going to hear one or two songs out of these on tour:

Physical Attraction and/or Burning Up (as part of a section with I'm Addicted)

Everybody and/or Holiday(as part of a section with Turn Up the Radio)

Lucky Star (as part of a section with Give Me All Your Luvin' and/or Superstar)

Ok...Like a Prayer is winning the LAP poll on facebook...mmhh...I think those "fans" on facebook were in a coma or something like that during HC/S&S...

means that we'll probably get to see (if we believe in these poll results):

Holiday (latest tour performance in '09)

Like a Virgin (latest tour performance in '06)

Open Your Heart (latest tour performance in '90)

Like a Prayer (latest tour performance in '09)

my predictions...

Erotica (latest tour performance in '06)

Take a Bow (never performed on tour before)

Frozen (latest tour performance in '09)

Music (latest tour performance in '09)

Hollywood (latest tour performance in '04 (interlude))

Hung Up (latest tour performance in '08)

Give It 2 Me (latest tour performance in '09)

= Sticky Sweet Tour Round III (2012)

Guest bluejean

I don't think Madonna wants to sing Borderline or Holiday again she really doesn't give a fuck about song requests.

Sticky & Sweet Tour (Round One) - Request Section:

Fan requests I'll Remember, Swim, Angel, etc.

To 'I'll Remember':

M: "No, I'm not going to sing ballads!"

To 'Angel':

M: "No, I don't remember the lyrics to this one!"

To 'Swim':

M: "Fuck are you serious?! Come on..."

Sings 'Express Yourself'

:sassy:

:lol:

I think alot of those responses had to do with the fact that the request section was always to an uptempo beat. Only 'Angel' would have fitted that.

Oh and you forgot the funniest one to 'Justify My Love' Madonna says "That's not a SONG" :lmao:

:lol:

I think alot of those responses had to do with the fact that the request section was always to an uptempo beat. Only 'Angel' would have fitted that.

Oh and you forgot the funniest one to 'Justify My Love' Madonna says "That's not a SONG" :lmao:

:lol: She was right about that, though. :sassy:

I can't believe that people are voting for Borderline or Holiday! She performed these on her last tour already and both versions were freakin' horrible! Having the opportunity to vote for a song she has never performed on tour (Physical) or a song that she hasn't been performing in a while (Everybody) and not taking advantage of it...UNBELIEVABLE!

I'm waiting for the Like a Virgin poll to see Angel win... :sassy:

These people probably never been to her concerts and want to watch their favorite songs.

Terribly bored of the ones which Madonna performs a lot having the most votes.

You took the words out of my mouth! This poll is totally misleading! M's gonna think that her fans only want to hear the album's lead singles, which is definately not true...