Will u remain a TIGHT VIRGIN upon the MDNA leakage?

acko

Yes, I will Wait/Bytch Please  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will u download MDNA Illegally & thus make David & Mercy Go without food 4 two weeks?

• Yes, I will, I was born after the Berlin Wall came down. But will purchase overpriced compressed audio from Itunes later
    • Yes, I will, but I remember when Tiffany was the new Madonna so I will purchase physical in record store
    • No, I won't. I shall remain a tight Virgin till it hits the record store
    • Yes, I will but I remember when Martika was the new Madonna so I will order a physical copy online later
    • Yes, I will...& No I won't buy anything...my mama is a cheap whore, plus I went 2 c Lady Gaga in concert.
    • No I won't, although I finger my hole when I masturbate, thus I will purchase a physical copy online
    • My hole is so loose I'll Download illegally/buy/order/preorder digital/physical the works aka I'm a light skinned bitch with a big ass

Guest Fluorine

Of course I'll wait, just like I do for all new albums by artists I really like. I don't want to spoil everything by hearing it in shitty quality, after all.

Guest Sinisin

Got the digital pre-order during GMAYL promo, absolutely WILL dl all leaks, and on that Sunday night (25th), after a few drinks at the local gay bah, my best friend Mark and I will be at Zia Records at the stroke of midnight to pick up one of each import, deluxe, and/or standard MDNA copies they may have. Light skinned with a big butt epic fan hurrrr.

PS. Registering my new car on Monday with personalized plates: "MDNA"! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Guest bluejean

32% saying they will wait til they get it from a store :lmao: Pigs arse.

I am of course going to get it as soon as it leaks. Then I will buy a physical copy. And no I did not preorder. Normally with music I buy a digital copy only but since this is Madonna I *must* get a physical copy. And I am not buying the album twice when I can just rip it onto my computer in better quality.

Guest bluejean

PS. Registering my new car on Monday with personalized plates: "MDNA"! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Seriously? :shock:

I will totally download a leak. I hate surprises and I hate waiting even more, and frankly, I don't know why it matters if I hear the whole thing on March 26 or 1-2 weeks before.

I already purchased my pre-order digital copy and I suppose I will get my hard copy with the ticket I bought (unless it isn't the Deluxe). I must have a hard copy of the Deluxe edition. :inlove:

Actually, I will remember virgin, but I will read all that you say about the songs.and, this time, there won´t be any leak anyways, madonna has become in the godmother of pop, the are scared of her!!!!

by the way, I remember when WHITNEY was the new madonna!!!!!! 1986!!!! :doh:

I kind of stopped buying physical format music. I don't know why. :(

coz you're cheap.

you're Paris Hilton alright, but you're cheap.

You know I'm just not sure, I'm in a quandary here. Before I would have auto answered yes - and have even started avoiding this sub-forum for spoilers :rotfl::blink: - but I'm now very concerned with the contents after being non-plussed by no less than THREE songs from it. :(

Last time round, I downloaded Candy Shop and BGO early but never listened to them which I think was a good move. Here is a hors catégorie though - it has like 18 songs, the first time that's happened so it maybe wouldn't do any harm to listen to, say, "Turn It Up". I'm thinking I would buy this anyway, but I know if I listen to the whole thing some of the shine will be taken off it. Also, it's only like a couple of weeks now...

Of course i won't, what's the point? :lmao: I never understood that idea of having to wait until a record company decides to send what is already done to the shops. I will buy it later.

Guest bluejean

Of course i won't, what's the point? :lmao: I never understood that idea of having to wait until a record company decides to send what is already done to the shops. I will buy it later.

Well if the quality is shitty or its only SOME tracks you may want to wait til the whole thing leaks in full quality. I'd sort of prefer to hear the whole album start to end in good quality the 1st time round but I'll probably listen to whatever leaks first.

I remember when Martika was the new Madonna...I now wear fingerless gloves to conceal the liver spots...I already pre-ordered my copy of MDNA on iTunes. :)

Guest Xanthium

I'm definitely going to be listening to leaks but only when ALL the songs are available. I want the entire album experience not piece by piece. I will be buying the iTunes version AND the physical deluxe so the bitch WILL get my money.

Guest Sinisin

Seriously? :shock:

Seriously. Its available and meets all county requirements. Cant wait!

I will take a pic and post it for all to see and admire. :wow:

Seriously. Its available and meets all county requirements. Cant wait!

I will take a pic and post it for all to see and admire. :wow:

So awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Who else is staying strong during the snippet leaks? It's been pretty easy for me to resist the temptation to listen, I must say.

11 more days... I'm listening to one album per day until MDNAhits. Started the countdown yesterday... today, it's Like a Virgin.

I preordered the deluxe edition already, so I will download any leaks. I mean, c'mon, leak already!

Who else is staying strong during the snippet leaks? It's been pretty easy for me to resist the temptation to listen, I must say.

11 more days... I'm listening to one album per day until MDNAhits. Started the countdown yesterday... today, it's Like a Virgin.

I'm with you... it's been easier than I thought it would be too.

o/

The only songs I heard are GMAYL and GGW. It's not very hard for me too. I want to hear the whole song with my virgin ears AND ONLY ON THE 26TH.

i've pre-ordered the deluxe on itunes and probably i'll buy the deluxe physical version and maybe the vinyl...

this doesn't mean that i'm not actually downl...eerm :sneaky: a file titled madonna mdna.... :scared::fag: