Will u remain a TIGHT VIRGIN upon the MDNA leakage?

acko

Yes, I will Wait/Bytch Please  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will u download MDNA Illegally & thus make David & Mercy Go without food 4 two weeks?

• Yes, I will, I was born after the Berlin Wall came down. But will purchase overpriced compressed audio from Itunes later
    • Yes, I will, but I remember when Tiffany was the new Madonna so I will purchase physical in record store
    • No, I won't. I shall remain a tight Virgin till it hits the record store
    • Yes, I will but I remember when Martika was the new Madonna so I will order a physical copy online later
    • Yes, I will...& No I won't buy anything...my mama is a cheap whore, plus I went 2 c Lady Gaga in concert.
    • No I won't, although I finger my hole when I masturbate, thus I will purchase a physical copy online
    • My hole is so loose I'll Download illegally/buy/order/preorder digital/physical the works aka I'm a light skinned bitch with a big ass

So you prefer not to keep collecting her official released CDs? She's pretty much the only artist I still buy the hard copy for my collection.

I don't collect anything anymore. Eventually you need to stop or you'll end up paying for public storage to store all your fan memorabilia items. As a kid it can but fun to collect stuff, but if you keep doing it as an adult you end up with a VERY large amount of stuff. It becomes a nuisance because you have nowhere to put all that stuff.

So which one of u bitches HAS NOT listened 2 the leak?

Count me in, tight assed Virgin over here *waves*...okay so I listened 2 ALL the 30 second previews, so I guess that counts as getting fingered the night before ur wedding :fag:

i have not listened yet.

not even the clips.

i remain very tight

+ 1

I've listened to the 2 singles (but I guess that does not count) and I've only listened to the I'm Addicted snippet.

I remember very small bits of Masterpiece (I don't think I've even heard it in full). That's all.

i have not listened yet.

not even the clips.

i remain very tight

Me too Isaac. Very much virgin. But it's killing me! I hate that people who doesn't give a damn about her already listened and I haven't! It's a unfair world. But I'm very happy for all members who listened and are spreading their LUV! We deserve it! :thumbsup:

Add me to the list of still holding out :horn:

The others have dosed themselves slowly, like heroin addicts receiving their methadone. We have not and may fall victim to instant MDNA overdose; I've thought of worse ways to die :dramatic:

Guest Not4Pussies

i think the last time i waited till release date was for American Life and Confessions.

I had downloaded the leak for Music and it ruined the experience for me. I promised to never do it again.

for Hard Candy I remember listening to the sampler.

this time it's gonna be extra fucking special!

i just dont get how the majority are OK with listening to crappy audio. it's huge pet peeve of mine

Sigh...still waiting like a celibate priest succumbing to nightly wet dreams. It's gonna be a long 6 days. :(

Same here but isn't it 5 days? Please God tell me it goes on sale Monday not Tuesday.

Guest Fluorine

I've played that megamix made from all the 7digital clips they have over at MyMDNA.com more than a few times, but I've resisted giving in to the leak. Tuesday can't come soon enough!