Will u remain a TIGHT VIRGIN upon the MDNA leakage?

acko

Yes, I will Wait/Bytch Please  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will u download MDNA Illegally & thus make David & Mercy Go without food 4 two weeks?

• Yes, I will, I was born after the Berlin Wall came down. But will purchase overpriced compressed audio from Itunes later
    • Yes, I will, but I remember when Tiffany was the new Madonna so I will purchase physical in record store
    • No, I won't. I shall remain a tight Virgin till it hits the record store
    • Yes, I will but I remember when Martika was the new Madonna so I will order a physical copy online later
    • Yes, I will...& No I won't buy anything...my mama is a cheap whore, plus I went 2 c Lady Gaga in concert.
    • No I won't, although I finger my hole when I masturbate, thus I will purchase a physical copy online
    • My hole is so loose I'll Download illegally/buy/order/preorder digital/physical the works aka I'm a light skinned bitch with a big ass

I will buy the CD in a WRECKA STOWE like I have with all Madonna albums (all on release day since I became HARD KAW apart from Hard Candy).

:clap: What a classy boy :fag:

I've decided I'm not even going to listen to the album clips. I'll be waiting till the 26th when my pre-order downloads. So excited. So tight, just like a 5th grader.

I have pre.ordered the 18 tracks deluxe edition on iTunes.

I will buy the regular and the deluxe edition on cd and vinyl.

I have already pre-ordered the physical single of Give Me All Your Luvin'.

And yes, I'll wait for the iTunes version. No leak this time.

I'll wait for its release & I didnt hear "Masterpiece" yet

I think I'm even going to stop playing GGW. I want that first listen to be clean and pristine.

:shock: You guys have pussies of steel.

I guess I will wait too. I want the first time to be special.

I'm gonna buy both versions in a CD store, and the physical CD singles online (unless they're at the store). :)

Now that I'm not using IE as my browser...hell yeah I'm downloading the whole thing. Keep in mind I always support the artists that matter to me by actually buying a physical copy of their album...deluxe version of course.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

:shock: You guys have pussies of steel.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

well, i am going to TRY to keep my pussy as tight as possible. i can't promise anything, but i really want to wait to hear MDNA in all it's cougar glory on the 26th (or 25th, since every time i have ever preordered from itunes, i've been able to download the night before...)

i doubt it will leak anyway, at least not too early. maybe a day or two before the release date, but i'm pretty sure demonna has that shit locked up tight in HER pussy, so nobody's getting it until SHE wants them to.

madonna-11-12-10-1.jpg

I have already bought the digital deluxe (to bump on my iPod), plan on buying the physical deluxe (to bump in my car) and will request the physical standard for the copy I get for my concert tickets. I am going to try my hardest to refrain from listening to any leaks. Official snippets I will listen to (maybe), but NO LEEKX 4 ME.