MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

Guest bluejean

Lastly, MadonnaTribe has heard that an option has been considered to have the MDNA album sequenced in the same way "Confession" or "You Can Dance" were released.

We didn't have a final word if this will eventually happen

Sounds like bullshit to me

Guest bluejean

If you happened to listen to some very well done unofficial remixes floating around the web - based on filtered vocals from the album version - you probably realized the huge potential "Masterpiece" has when it gets to remixing treatment.

Yes it does, but considering the remixes of the majority of the recent singles I am not going to get my expectations high

Guest bluejean

Yeah why so late with the remixes? FAIL

I think the real fail are the remixes themselves. I hope the GGW ones are better.

I think the real fail are the remixes themselves. I hope the GGW ones are better.

aint so bad

aint so bad

the 4minute remixes were even more of a fail. remind you.

Guest ditaluver

i dont think shes had good remixes since the music album!

i used to love her mixes, now they are so lame

that deep dish dot com mix of music is everything!

and the WIFLFAG mixes - LUSH

I liked many of the remixes during the AL and COADF era. I also liked the Celebration/Revolver remixes, but that probably had more to do with the fact that I hate the original versions. The HC remixes did suck though. It's the only era where I don't own any of the singles.

Guest ditaluver

I liked many of the remixes during the AL and COADF era. I also liked the Celebration/Revolver remixes, but that probably had more to do with the fact that I hate the original versions. The HC remixes did suck though. It's the only era where I don't own any of the singles.

this

yeah I agree about revolver and celebration

i did like the mix of nothing fails and NKM on R&R

Last decade has some good remixes. Hollywood, Love Profusion, Die Another, Nothing Fails, Hung Up, Give It 2 Me, Celebration. Those maxis were all great in my book!

Guest bluejean

aint so bad

aint so bad

the 4minute remixes were even more of a fail. remind you.

True. Give It 2 Me had some pretty good remixes though.

Guest bluejean

Last decade has some good remixes. Hollywood, Love Profusion, Die Another, Nothing Fails, Hung Up, Give It 2 Me, Celebration. Those maxis were all great in my book!

The ones I liked last decade were Music, Don't Tell Me, WIFLFAG, American Life, Nobody Knows Me, Love Profusion, Sorry, Give It 2 Me and Celebration.

Apart from Stuart Price's remix Hollywood I thought was woeful. Hung Up could have been a million times better. Nothing Fails just sounded weird remixed to me.

The only good remix of HU was SDP Dub, i didn't even care for the vocal mix. The other COAD maxis didnt really thrill me either. There were a few mixes that I did enjoy such as: LIWB Paper Faces, ILNY Thin White Duke, Jump Axwell.

Guest groovyguy

From Mtribe forum /londonfan30:

There's been absolutely no promo communication on GGW yet - it's like it doesn't exist (the remixer was given GGW workparts to work on originally but that commission was retracted and replaced with Masterpiece).

The plan right now IS for it to be a UK single. Remixes of Masterpiece are being commissioned (I know an established UK dance DJ/Producer who is working on it right now for delivery end of this week).

The official Interscope/Polydor album playback is happening in London wednesday and we're being told this is when full briefing will take place on promo/singles so I think there'll be more news then.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6650

Here come the Remixes-storm!

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively report some fresh info about the upcoming Madonna releases that will prepare for the launch of MDNA. Are you ready for remixes?

Give Me All Your Luvin'

The long-awaited release of the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" remixes has finally been green-lighted. Expect them to be available as digital downloads from the iTunes music store in the next few days.

Girl Gone Wild

"Girl Gone Wild" will remain an e-single exclusive to North American territories for a little more. As of now the plans are to make it available to the rest of the markets in a couple of weeks' time.

Masterpiece

The plot thickens in Britain as what started as an attempt from Polydor to please the mainstream radio networks has apparently turned into a plan to have "Masterpiece" as an actual UK single.

Remixes are being commissioned, too, and we think this is an excellent news. If you happened to listen to some very well done unofficial remixes floating around the web - based on filtered vocals from the album version - you probably realized the huge potential "Masterpiece" has when it gets to remixing treatment.

Thanks to our Community member londonfan30 for this info.

Lastly, MadonnaTribe has heard that an option has been considered to have the MDNA album sequenced in the same way "Confession" or "You Can Dance" were released.

We didn't have a final word if this will eventually happen, but this definetly adds excitement and anticipation to the release that is now just a bunch of weeks ahead

:hotmess:

There's been absolutely no promo communication on GGW yet - it's like it doesn't exist (the remixer was given GGW workparts to work on originally but that commission was retracted and replaced with Masterpiece).

The plan right now IS for it to be a UK single. Remixes of Masterpiece are being commissioned (I know an established UK dance DJ/Producer who is working on it right now for delivery end of this week).

The official Interscope/Polydor album playback is happening in London wednesday and we're being told this is when full briefing will take place on promo/singles so I think there'll be more news then.

hot mess

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

so are these going to be the same remixes that came out a few weeks ago or are they putting different ones on itunes as well? because i doubt i'll be purchasing them if its the same ones. those were dire. some of the ones from AL were ok...GI2M had good ones...and the benassi remix of 'celebration' obviously...but that's about it...all the rest these last few albums have been fucking VILE.

i wish they would push GGW internationally. give it a decent PUSH and i think it could work. i hope they get this right. i do welcome any 'masterpiece' remixes though. as long as they aren't total shit stains like the last few years (see above.)

and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at another 'mixed' album. i can enjoy YCD when i'm in the mood for it, but i guess i'm one of the few fans who prefers the unmixed version of COADF. i don't think they did a good job blending the songs on the mixed version at ALL. if they do decide to do it that way, i hope there is an 'unmixed' option again, thank you. :queenbitch:

LOL, if they are thinking of sequencing the album a la YCD and COADF hadn't they better hurry up?!

What a MESS. I swear some of her fans could make a better job of it.

How many months have they had to prepare. FAIL.

It's just a way for MTribe to stay relevant again, by throwing in a useless tidbit that even they know isn't even true.

I agree about the remixes being pretty bad for most of the singles from the last decade. But by the way, I think this remix is AMAZING (it's a mash up of Music and GMAYL):

Oh, and about sequencing the album...How can that even work with GMAYL, GGW or Masterpiece? They all have an "abrupt" ending, unlike the Confessions songs which all ended with a fade-out.

Guest ditaluver

It's just a way for MTribe to stay relevant again, by throwing in a useless tidbit that even they know isn't even true.

:thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

Exactly. That's why they say crap like "Its still being decided" and "hasn't been confirmed." How sad.