MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

So that means that acustic stuff Orbit is doing with M right now is really not for the album as it's already 100 percent finished. Otherwise they wouldn't have let magazines listen to the album already.

Could be for his own album. He has a new strange cargo coming up. Could also be for a special edition of MDNA around the holidays. Could be he was joking :)

According to Dean Piper (UK journalist) the official press listening parties for MDNA is happening next Wednesday so we can expect a lot more of reviews to start pouring in soon.http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?act=idx

Thank you GG, as always, for these updates but that Dean Piper guy can fuck off and die. He's the idiot who started the 'Blond Ambition/Virgin Tour coming to DVD soon' debacle. He should crawl under a rock.

On a happy note, I can imagine we will have a full or partial leak by this weekend. Don't you think?

Isn't that Live From Mars page just posting what Attitude posted? Or is he Attitude's critic?

I think they're posting the Attitude review.

Live from Mars

"MDNA" will hit the stores on March 26.

Read the first review of MDNA in Attitude Magazine.

Yah- I'd think the guy would have put that at the top of the article rather than the bottom, though. :)

Album sounds like it will be a pleaser. But, with Madonna, it's not like you're going to get a BAD album.

I'm convinced GGW will be different on the album. The snippet from outside her apartment was so different and is best described as a club banger. But what was released this week....the chorus is totally flat compared.

And this confirms my giddy anticipation for TUTR :vogue:

Can't wait to sing along to all these tracks at the concert when it hits Sydney :inlove: ......looked on by dumb founded tourist fans who thought M's last album was in 1989 :blink:

Guest groovyguy

On a happy note, I can imagine we will have a full or partial leak by this weekend. Don't you think?

Hopefully no leak. Though I'm dying to hear the whole album, I prefer to wait.

Guest groovyguy

"Turn Up The Radio"

Strongest most immediate section on MDNA. Begins like a delicate ballad, pleading the audience to stop for a moment and get away from the world through music. May sound trite, but there's urgency in it's simplicity. Transforms into the albums most pounding moment, reaching a climax that threatens to blow the speakers. Some might find it unusually generic, but she makes it her own. Sure to please fans, fill dancefloors, shake clubs and find a slot on the next series of Glee.

Nightshade will be overcome with joy!

Nope, but this contains the majority of the text and all the juicy tidbits we wanted!

great! tnx robster, again for the quick posting here!!!

Guest bluejean

Can't wait for the album to leak and the nay sayers to continue their droning rants about it being "phoned in" while the rest of us SANE people go INSANE with joy

I'm convinced GGW will be different on the album. The snippet from outside her apartment was so different and is best described as a club banger. But what was released this week....the chorus is totally flat compared.

I hope so! But i'm not counting with it!

from DrownedMadonna:

EXCLUSIVE - A few months ago we exclusively revealed the lyrics of Madonna's Bang Bang demo. That song has completely changed and brought to life Gang Bang, co-written with Mika and co-produced with the Demolition Crew (Demacio Demo Castellon, Mike Anthony, Square Boogie and Jax) and William Orbit. We can now reveal juicy details on Gang Bang.

Both Bang Bang and the final version now titled Gang Bang are very different from Give Me All Your Luvin' and Girl Gone Wild. Bang Bang was a mid-tempo song featuring a sample synth piano, which is now disappeared on Gang Bang. If the demo was someway similar to certain Mika songs, without the typical happiness, now Gang Bang is very theatrical and electronic. Now the lyrics are presented in a new manner in Gang Bang. Part of them are compeltey new and the chorus has changed. But, if some of the lyrics are the pretty the same, the whole thing is very different and absolutely more dramatic and violent. The song is now very dark, also thanks to the new beat. One of the biggest difference, it is that Madonna is now mostly speaking gently over the track in a Kill Bill like fashion. "Bang Bang, shot you dead, my lover in the head. Bang Bang, shot you dead and I never regret
," Madonna says in the chorus.

As the song progressives, so does Madonna. Her voice gets much more aggressive, and it's clear she is out to take revenge on her past lover. "I'm going straight to hell, and I've got a lot of friends there," Madonna says. "If I see that bitch in hell, I'm gonna shoot him in the head again, 'cause I wanna see him die. Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over."

The end is terrific, and it may cause controversies, especially because it is a woman to express this way. Someway, it may be compared to the video of What It Feels Like For A Girl . "I said drive bitch. And while you're at it, die bitch. Now if you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch."

The production is very good. Gang Bang is very different from everything Madonna ever done before. Be ready to be completely blown away!!

I have a feeling "B-day song" isn't as "Bubblegum" as we're led to believe. I'm rarely disappointed in Madonna so at worst, it'll be good.

Roll on MARCH 26th.

They told us that the singles don't represent the album as a whole ;)

Orbit said that and maybe he doesn't like those singles very much and wanted HIS songs to lead the album :lol:

fuck we're heading right toward a leak aren't we... ugh. i just made a vow to not listen.

Looks like it...and even if it does, (like most) I won't be able to hold out till the 26th.

The HC leaks almost KILLED me.

Guest ditaluver

"I said drive bitch. And while you're at it, die bitch. Now if you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch."

OMG OM GOM GOS JFdsakhfadhg

best lyrics EVER

fuck we're heading right toward a leak aren't we... ugh. i just made a vow to not listen.

I will listen to it as soon it lacks! I bought the album already anyway! :)

Guest Xanthium

"I'm going straight to hell, and I've got a lot of friends there," Madonna says. "If I see that bitch in hell, I'm gonna shoot him in the head again, 'cause I wanna see him die. Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over."

"I said drive bitch. And while you're at it, die bitch. Now if you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch."

Holy crap. Gangsta Madonna. Who the fuck pissed in her wheaties? Guy? :lol: