MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

Yes! It's sick! If only this was a single instead of... anyway, THIS IS HARDCORE RAVEDONNA! :headbang:

This would have made all of us very happy, but it wouldn't do well on U.S. radio at all. It's too techno/weird. It's a good buzz single though. They really need to let the public hear some of these the way they released "The Edge of Glory," "Hair," etc. from Gaga's album. In fact, TEOG only became a single because of the great response. So if they released something like IA to iTunes and it shot into the Top 10, radio might pick it up and it could become a hit. Who knows, maybe they're planning something like that in the coming weeks.

Of course. I love you, all madonna stans, I never want to intentionally fight.

I'm sorry, though. Atrl was bothering me with all the negativity, and I took it out on you :)

I'm guessing their all talking shit? Whatever, that's why I stay out of those forums, although this forum does have its moments (myself included, ACCIDENTALLY I might add).

Anyway, this is all going to make these 3 weeks fly by!

Fuck yeah i'm addicted !

It's really like a drug, they give us small crappy quality to get us hooked. Right after she says "I need to dance !" i keep on playing it over and over again. Can't wait to have it in full and HQ and have it blast on my speakers. It's a headbanging ravey sexy killer ! (She's bringing 1995 french touch back). I NEED TO DANCE !

This would have made all of us very happy, but it wouldn't do well on U.S. radio at all. It's too techno/weird. It's a good buzz single though. They really need to let the public hear some of these the way they released "The Edge of Glory," "Hair," etc. from Gaga's album. In fact, TEOG only became a single because of the great response. So if they released something like IA to iTunes and it shot into the Top 10, radio might pick it up and it could become a hit. Who knows, maybe they're planning something like that in the coming weeks.

Well LMFAO IS very techno/weird driven so i don't think the sound would be much of a problem... in fact this sound is much more current and up to date to what radio is playing now than GGW or GMAYL. They should go in full hardcore rave mode rather than "testing the water" with singles that don't represent the album.

Well LMFAO IS very techno/weird driven so i don't think the sound would be much of a problem... in fact this sound is much more current and up to date to what radio is playing now than GGW or GMAYL. They should go in full hardcore rave mode rather than "testing the water" with singles that don't represent the album.

Maybe USA will PICK ITS OWN SINGLE like UK did :thumbsup:

I'm guessing their all talking shit? Whatever, that's why I stay out of those forums, although this forum does have its moments (myself included, ACCIDENTALLY I might add).

Anyway, this is all going to make these 3 weeks fly by!

They are always talking shit. I'm about to be banned from there.

Anyway, MDNA comes out when I'm out of school for spring break, so I'll be counting down the days!

Guest Xanthium

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS!!!!! HOLY SHIT BRING IT RAVEDONNA!

Now this is what I'm talking about! Fuck you GGW!

I don't know what reviewer mentioned Traci Lord's "Control" but it totally sounds like it at one point. Loved that song. I'm Addicted does sound 90's retro by I see it as a LOVELY HOMAGE and NOT generic. Love the soaring quality and the build up and the chanting of MDNA!

So far this song is FIRE!

They are always talking shit. I'm about to be banned from there.

Anyway, MDNA comes out when I'm out of school for spring break, so I'll be counting down the days!

Yikes, well at least your going out with a bang if they ban you, I'm sure! Lol

I need a HQ leak. That's what they should do. Release the LQ one at noon, then tonight release the HQ clip of it on ITunes for the specific song and slowly add them til the release week, and add the rest.

It makes no sense that she didn't use Stuart Price again to do the whole album from his house.

It makes perfect sense and I'm glad she didn't. COADF and American Life for that matter since you're always whining about it are right there for us to listen to whenever we want.

"I'm Addicted" is amazing and should've been a single already. It has potential to blow those Guetta songs out of the charts.

the album is gonna be amazing..