MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

Generally I find her remixes generic and lame but that's probably because she gets crap people to remix her music. Oakenfold? Tracey Young? Rauhoffer? Aside from Oakenfold I hardly ever hear about her remixers other then in relation to her. It's like all they do is remix her music.

She really needs to get out more or jump on some music blogs or something.

I think really the only good ones she had were by Stuart around COADF.

Madonna and her incompetent team are the very responsible for this MESS! If the album is that good they would have no difficult whatsoever to find a good single and release it without gimmicks to chart. It really get me on my nerves on how this project has turned into this mess of excuses of "buzz singles", snipets, no promo, and halfassed music as lead singles (since we have no idea which single is what in this mess).

I hate to go check music/gossip/gay sites and people (that want her to fail) are PROUD LOUD saying she is a FLOP! :gross:

Oh Madonna. I'm trusting in you to make the MDNA era unforgettable (in a good way!) but WTF is with this mess you are doing???? :manson:

Madonna and her incompetent team are the very responsible for this MESS! If the album is that good they would have no difficult whatsoever to find a good single and release it without gimmicks to chart. It really get me on my nerves on how this project has turned into this mess of excuses of "buzz singles", snippets, no promo, and halfassed music as lead singles (since we have no idea which single is what in this mess).

I hate to go check music/gossip/gay sites and people (that want her to fail) are PROUD LOUD saying she is a FLOP! :gross:

Oh Madonna. I'm trusting in you to make the MDNA era unforgettable (in a good way!) but WTF is with this mess you are doing???? :manson:

I think that GGW is a great single....one of her best.You need to realize that the music business isn't how it used to be.Gone are the days when Madonna could just simply release a great song,sit back and watch it climb the charts.New strategies have to be tried.Many artists today release several singles before their album is even released.I think Nicki Minaj is already on her fourth single...and her album doesn't drop until April! I know it's all confusing,but that's how it is nowadays.Let's just relax and not worry about chart placings and promo (that's the record company's concern,anyway)...instead,let's focus on March 26 when we will all have a brand new,18-track Madonna album to enjoy!! That's really all that should matter to us.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

I think that GGW is a great single....one of her best.You need to realize that the music business isn't how it used to be.Gone are the days when Madonna could just simply release a great song,sit back and watch it climb the charts.New strategies have to be tried.Many artists today release several singles before their album is even released.I think Nicki Minaj is already on her fourth single...and her album doesn't drop until April! I know it's all confusing,but that's how it is nowadays.Let's just relax and not worry about chart placings and promo (that's the record company's concern,anyway)...instead,let's focus on March 26 when we will all have a brand new,18-track Madonna album to enjoy!! That's really all that matters to me.

tumblr_ltwf7i1f7m1qc5auh.gif

Madonna and her incompetent team are the very responsible for this MESS! If the album is that good they would have no difficult whatsoever to find a good single and release it without gimmicks to chart. It really get me on my nerves on how this project has turned into this mess of excuses of "buzz singles", snipets, no promo, and halfassed music as lead singles (since we have no idea which single is what in this mess).

shut the fuck up

It's because of posts like this that this forum turns into a mammoth DISASTER area around album release, becuz people just spend their time bumming each other out. I've never seen such hysteria.

1) The Girl Gone Wild single hasn't even been officially launched in most of the world - not even in the USA, it hasn't been added to radio for airplay or anything

2) The Girl Gone Wild video hasn't even been released

3) We know nothing about her future plans

4) I think it's pretty clear what the singles have been - GMAYL as the first, GGW as the 2nd. WHO CARES ABOUT MASTERPIECE RANDOMLY BEING PLAYED ON UK RADIO?

5) The album is still 3 weeks away and news comes up every single day practically. CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Make another post like this and I'm closing this thread, I hate reading NEGATIVE PANICKY SHIT like this, this is the time we're all supposed to be excited, not SCREAMING INTO OUR PILLOWS about PROMO and CHARTS :megamanson:

I agree! I'm tired of all the negativity and bitching ("Madonna should do this"...."Madonna should do that"....."Why is she releasing this single?"...."Where are the remixes?"...blah blah blah).We should be grateful that she even bothers to give us new music.She certainly doesn't have to.

shut the fuck up

It's because of posts like this that this forum turns into a mammoth DISASTER area around album release, becuz people just spend their time bumming each other out. I've never seen such hysteria.

1) The Girl Gone Wild single hasn't even been officially launched in most of the world - not even in the USA, it hasn't been added to radio for airplay or anything

4) I think it's pretty clear what the singles have been - GMAYL as the first, GGW as the 2nd. WHO CARES ABOUT MASTERPIECE RANDOMLY BEING PLAYED ON UK RADIO?

5) The album is still 3 weeks away and news comes up every single day practically. CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Make another post like this and I'm closing this thread, I hate reading NEGATIVE PANICKY SHIT like this, this is the time we're all supposed to be excited, not SCREAMING INTO OUR PILLOWS about PROMO and CHARTS :megamanson:

:lmao::clap: WORD

tumblr_ltwf7i1f7m1qc5auh.gif

I agree! I'm tired of all the negativity and bitching ("Madonna should do this"...."Madonna should do that"....."Why is she releasing this single?"...."Where are the remixes?"...blah blah blah).We should be grateful that she even bothers to give us new music.She certainly doesn't have to.

Ditto. It's one thing to voice your dislike for something, but some people keep harping on it. Some are trying to claim this is a "hot mess" claiming there is no real plan. PLEASE!!! There is a plan. And yes, some are acting like it's the end of her career. Good grief! The song has only been out for a few days on ITUNES, and some people are in meltdown mode, ready to call "flop". Let's be realistic and not freak out if it isn't added to radio. I think most of us know that current top 40 radio aren't eager to play Madonna, no matter how great the song is. I am not "expecting" this to make a huge impact, even though I think if she was a younger artist, this song would be huge. The promotion will come. Enjoy the song for gawd sakes or just move along.

Ditto. It's one thing to voice your dislike for something, but some people keep harping on it. Some are trying to claim this is a "hot mess" claiming there is no real plan. PLEASE!!! There is a plan. And yes, some are acting like it's the end of her career. Good grief! The song has only been out for a few days on ITUNES, and some people are in meltdown mode, ready to call "flop". Let's be realistic and not freak out if it isn't added to radio. I think most of us know that current top 40 radio aren't eager to play Madonna, no matter how great the song is. I am not "expecting" this to make a huge impact, even though I think if she was a younger artist, this song would be huge. The promotion will come. Enjoy the song for gawd sakes or just move along.

Exactly! Fans need to calm down and stop all this panicking and these dire predictions.It's ridiculous.We're getting a brand new,18-track Madonna album...this is supposed be a thrilling time for us!

Exactly! I mean if she was really "lazy" and "not in to music" she could put out a GH tour god knows she has the catalogue to back it up. Don't you guys think that her and her team are fully aware that she's not going to have radio hits like in the past. Come on fans give credit where credit is due, Madonna is a business woman and this is the music business she's not inept. Enjoy the music!

shut the fuck up

Thank you! :thumbsup:

shut the fuck up

love ya! 2q1cqdg.gif

Ok, I changed my mind....after all these tantrums, I think I will listen to the snippets on perez's site...and why does everyone hate him so much anyway? When he's not being a brat, he's actually a decent guy. Not that I care for him much anyway.

Don't you guys think these snippets are good promotion to get the word out? I, mean, even though I won't even read the comments cause there will be 90% hate on his site about M, but regardless any press is good press.

Guest bluejean

Meanwhile you are PROUD LOUD saying it here. No offense but I find it hard to believe you are a Madonna fan because every single thing you've written since GMAYL came out has been negative.

Meanwhile you are PROUD LOUD saying it here. No offense but I find it hard to believe you are a Madonna fan because every single thing you've written since GMAYL came out has been negative.

:doh:

Guest Xanthium

Ok, I changed my mind....after all these tantrums, I think I will listen to the snippets on perez's site...and why does everyone hate him so much anyway? When he's not being a brat, he's actually a decent guy. Not that I care for him much anyway.

Don't you guys think these snippets are good promotion to get the word out? I, mean, even though I won't even read the comments cause there will be 90% hate on his site about M, but regardless any press is good press.

Any promotion is better than none. i have no idea how influential he is though. And I don't know why people hate him so much either. He's harmless. I read MUCH worse stuff on this board. I personally am not listening to any clips or snippets. I need full songs and I'm gonna wait until the full album leaks. It's gonna leak in less than 3 weeks anyway. I WILL PERSEVERE.

Guest bluejean

Make another post like this and I'm closing this thread

You can't close the Album Thread though can you? Won't they just open another one? :lol:

Any promotion is better than none. i have no idea how influential he is though. And I don't know why people hate him so much either. He's harmless. I read MUCH worse stuff on this board. I personally am not listening to any clips or snippets. I need full songs and I'm gonna wait until the full album leaks. It's gonna leak in less than 3 weeks anyway. I WILL PERSEVERE.

AHHHH! I'm so excited. I hope it does leak like the week before and no earlier. So I'm guessing youre going to avoid the tour leaks? Cause I'm thinking I am but I don't know how devoted I can be in avoiding the info and videos that are going to be posted beginning with the first few dates!

As for Perez, he's really a big supporter of gay rights and when he's serious, he's actually a great guy. People always tend to hate people who speak their mind and call people out on who they are ( like Madonna, and Joan Rivers lol for example). He may not be anywhere near their status obviosly, but I think that's what's happened to him which makes no sense since his job is to poke fun at celebrities through the news bits he receives and post it on his site, he's always loved M but apparently more recently posted some negative stuff! Whatever. He has a right to his opinion as well.

shut the fuck up

other_preach_gif.gif

PREACH!

Yeah that's what I mean :lol: Closing this, opening up a new one where people won't have to read an hourly meltdown from Nes.

You wont't no more. I'm done with expressing my feelings about what i see. Will you ban me if i love MDNA in march 26????

Guest Xanthium

AHHHH! I'm so excited. I hope it does leak like the week before and no earlier. So I'm guessing youre going to avoid the tour leaks? Cause I'm thinking I am but I don't know how devoted I can be in avoiding the info and videos that are going to be posted beginning with the first few dates!

I'm gonna gobble up all the tour stuff (the setlist, video clips, everything) when it hits the net. I never see her shows live (except for once in 2001) so I don't mind having that kind of stuff spoiled. That's fun for me. But the actual music itself is a much more serious, personal experience. I need the full album, not bits and pieces. I've listened to GMAYL and GGW because they're the singles and you gotta eat the appetizers before the main meal!

I'm gonna gobble up all the tour stuff (the setlist, video clips, everything) when it hits the net. I never see her shows live (except for once in 2001) so I don't mind having that kind of stuff spoiled. That's fun for me. But the actual music itself is a much more serious, personal experience. I need the full album, not bits and pieces. I've listened to GMAYL and GGW because they're the singles and you gotta eat the appetizers before the main meal!

True true true! But I'm going to the shows in Yankee Stadium and Atlantic City. It's the first time, I'm sitting anywhere nearby and going to more than two shows...should I watch leaks? Lol I need someone to pressure me not to!