MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

Guest groovyguy

This thread is full of people very loudly declaring their hatred for this vile, disgusting, heinous, substandard song, to the extent that the many who like it can barely get a word in edgewise. We get it - lots of people dislike the song. How about letting those of us who actually do like it enjoy it in peace?

Incidentally, you can dislike something, but not think it "SUCKS".

Sounds like the few who hate the song are much more obsessed with it than the many who who luv it.

I love Jimmy Jimmy too! And Incredible :(

I love Jimmy Jimmy! See, she can be mindless and make a funny song and be great all at the same time. :) Not the case of GGW though. :( But i'm sure the upcoming video will improve it a little bit. :)

Sounds like the few who hate the song are much more obsessed with it than the many who who luv it.

it's ok to say you like it or not but you don't have to polute every thread. It's kind of annoying.

And if you want to be left alone in peace why did you reply to my post in the first place? Did you not want me to respond?

You implied that I was a moron. No one likes to be called a moron, no matter how thick their skin is. I'm all for healthy debate/discussion, but name calling? No thanks.

Anyway, I'm glad that you're happy that people like GGW. I'm sorry that you don't, but hopefully, there'll be plenty of other tracks on MDNA that you'll love :)

Guest Xanthium

You implied that I was a moron. No one likes to be called a moron, no matter how thick their skin is. I'm all for healthy debate/discussion, but name calling? No thanks.

Anyway, I'm glad that you're happy that people like GGW. I'm sorry that you don't, but hopefully, there'll be plenty of other tracks on MDNA that you'll love :)

Well I apologize for calling you a moron. And I'm sure there will be plenty of songs on MDNA that I will love and everyone will hear me RAVE about them.

Guest groovyguy

Thanks, Jowiszus!

Exclusive – Perez Hilton to premiere MDNA the upcoming weeks

Eager to hear the new Madonna album, MDNA?

Madonnarama has some exclusive news to reveal…

Each week, starting tomorrow, Perez Hilton will premiere 3 songs of the new MDNA album by posting 60 second snippets!

This week we’ll start with…

6 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “I’m Addicted”

7 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “Love Spent”

8 March, 9 AM PST – TBA

Guest bluejean

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: that's cool. perez bugs me coz he worships her and then posts really really shitty pictures of her at the same time.... feelings on that?

My feelings are that he's probably one of the people posting here :demonic:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Thanks, Jowiszus!

Exclusive – Perez Hilton to premiere MDNA the upcoming weeks

Eager to hear the new Madonna album, MDNA?

Madonnarama has some exclusive news to reveal…

Each week, starting tomorrow, Perez Hilton will premiere 3 songs of the new MDNA album by posting 60 second snippets!

This week we’ll start with…

6 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “I’m Addicted”

7 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “Love Spent”

8 March, 9 AM PST – TBA

perez is VILE but seeing as to how i really want to hear 'i'm addicted' i guess i'll be visiting his site tomorrow. sigh...

Guest groovyguy

perez is VILE but seeing as to how i really want to hear 'i'm addicted' i guess i'll be visiting his site tomorrow. sigh...

Same here.

Guest ditaluver

ill wait till someone uploads the clips cause I absolutely REFUSE to go to that site. I have morals. regardless of new M music.

that guy is VILE

he is one of the biggest internet bullies and I HATE that M shows him any love whatsoever.

Well I apologize for calling you a moron. And I'm sure there will be plenty of songs on MDNA that I will love and everyone will hear me RAVE about them.

Thanks Groovy...but there's no chance of me visiting that site. Aside from hating that VILE pig, I want to hear Madonna's album in it's entire glory...I don't want to spoil the surprises with 60 second clips here and there...I'll wait.

FUCK i want to hear MDNA in full! I know i won't be able to avoid those clips. :gross:

I really wanted to say that i'm gonna wait but i just can't... :(

ill wait till someone uploads the clips cause I absolutely REFUSE to go to that site. I have morals. regardless of new M music.

that guy is VILE

he is one of the biggest internet bullies and I HATE that M shows him any love whatsoever.

maybe this way he will leave m alone with his vile remarks..