GGW....I feel it!!..Am i the only one who feels a monster hit coming¿¿

Candylipsgirl

If GMAYL can be a top 10 hit, so can this.

i really like this song...a lot!. When is it released to radio?

I think its one of her best songs...Please....Celebration is NOT a good song...Im hearing comparisons made...

GGW is closer to Hung Up style....

People keep mentioning "Believe" by Cher. US radio ignored it for as long as they possibly could - stations actually refused to play it. Finally, after it was a major smash in practically every other country in the world, and after a massive, extended promo campaign by her record company, US radio relented and started playing the song. Success for Cher in her 50s didn't come easily, though, and it was short-lived (as far as chart success was concerned). US radio avoided "Hung Up", but people bought it anyway - it was a worldwide phenomenon. Madonna continues to make great music, but in this digital era, it's getting even harder for her to have a big hit, especially when you consider that she was already suffering from a lack of radio exposure before the CD single era ended in the US in the mid-00s.

I hope radio in the UK and Australia get behind Madonna this time. As others have pointed out, if it were a Rihanna or Britney song, radio would be falling all over themselves to play it.

The hook to "Celebration" is better. The verses to both are about equally horrendous, but it's the way she sings the words that give GGW an edge. And the production at least sounds somewhat current.

And Cher did have a minor follow-up hit with "Strong Enough." I heard that on the radio all the time in 1999.

i really like this song...a lot!. When is it released to radio?

I think its one of her best songs...Please....Celebration is NOT a good song...Im hearing comparisons made...

GGW is closer to Hung Up style....

I hope you're right, if Rhianna sang this song, seems like it would fit well with her voice, it would be the biggest song of the year.

Celebration is a fucking DREADFUL song, GGW is infinitely better, though I'll admit the beat at the very start is similar to Celebration but beyond that its fucking shit (compared to GGW)

Celebration is a fucking DREADFUL song, GGW is infinitely better, though I'll admit the beat at the very start is similar to Celebration but beyond that its fucking shit (compared to GGW)

I loved Celebration from the start, I still think it's a much better song than GGW, Britneys's and Rihanna's songs.

People keep mentioning "Believe" by Cher. US radio ignored it for as long as they possibly could - stations actually refused to play it. Finally, after it was a major smash in practically every other country in the world, and after a massive, extended promo campaign by her record company, US radio relented and started playing the song. Success for Cher in her 50s didn't come easily, though, and it was short-lived (as far as chart success was concerned). US radio avoided "Hung Up", but people bought it anyway - it was a worldwide phenomenon. Madonna continues to make great music, but in this digital era, it's getting even harder for her to have a big hit, especially when you consider that she was already suffering from a lack of radio exposure before the CD single era ended in the US in the mid-00s.

I hope radio in the UK and Australia get behind Madonna this time. As others have pointed out, if it were a Rihanna or Britney song, radio would be falling all over themselves to play it.

Britney doesn't get much radio support now. I kept seeing references to her recent singles here but never heard them on the radio. Radio 1 are very much now about playing who's hot but not what used to be hot or what is good but not their target audience of five year olds.

TV performances are the way forward. X-Factor kick started Coldplay's flopping Paradise in the charts and that was getting airplay.

Perfect word¡¡¡¡ dreadful

GGW is one of Madonna's strongest dance singles ever! I love it.

Hell yeah, to be honest I really like having a fast song from her. I am always interested in the songs people don't like, because to be honest, there are hardly any Madonna songs that I dislike!

I love the song. I am not totally crazy about it like I was with Hung Up or Music. It's a good dance track. However I doubt that US radio will touch it with a 10 foot pole. Though am optimistic and can not wait for the vdo.

I think it will do very well on the Dance chart. It will probably be her 35647473 number 1 Dance single or something.