• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Give Me All Your Luvin

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Girl Gone Wild

• Yes
    • No

And to think we were friends. Good friends too. My best friend here.

Bestest.

You say these things like I'm giving up on Godonna. I'm not. The new material is unworthy. HC is already sounding like a classic in comparison.

Guest astonishing!

YES to all 3!! The Superbowl really brought GAYL to life for me, she made it so much fun! I CAN'T WAIT to see GGW live at the tour, she's gonna kill it I bet!

I dunno about that. Recycled lyrical ideas in the lead single and the second single? I think the tire tread is wearing thin on these wheels. She's obviously not to the point where she is covering her own songs, but this constant referencing of herself is getting weird. Well, for me anyway. I'm sure others are lapping it up like hungry dogs.

Well if you wanna get into it, she's been recycling lyrics since the dawn of time. Seriously, she's been doing it for ages.

Physical Attraction is in Justify My Love

Open Your Heart is in Frozen

Love Song is in Hung Up.

People just take it to the extreme. It's like when COADf came out, people went overboard on the whole lyric tangent. "Oh my god, she lifted from 2 of her older songs in Hung Up." "Hey lyrics have hit an all time low, like, omg!?!??" "What is happening to her?? She mentioned two song titles from the Music album in 'How High'!" It's kinda a redick.

Maybe Demonna is truly trying to take over and make the world end for good in 2012.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Love her ICY stare, love her chin always held HIGH, love her crab legs which would go well with tartar sauce, LOVE Girl Gone Wild.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

YES to all!

i don't see how anyone COULDN'T love them. i already know this album is going to be my favorite of 2012! :wow: