• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Give Me All Your Luvin

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Girl Gone Wild

• Yes
    • No

I like "Masterpiece" the best of these three. "GGW" comes next. I do not like "GMAYL" very much at all.

I do have to say (with a heavy heart) that nothing I have heard so far sounds like a magical Madonna track...something fresh and exciting. I think she may be out of good ideas, quite frankly.

She's never out of ideas. Sometime they don't translate well or don't hit the right nerve to certain fans. But our gal never runs out.

In my mind, GGW is the standout of the 3, and I love all 3 of them.

Maybe it's cause there's been 4 years of Madonna withdraw and I'll just love anything she'll put out. But everything so far is spectacular. I can't wait to hear the album as a whole. That's the best feeling ever to hear a new Madonna album for the first time from beginning to end.

There's always a non-single track that stands out from the rest of the album that I'll adore for years to come. Can't wait to discover what it is! (I have a feeling it will be I'm Addicted)

I think she may be out of good ideas, quite frankly.

After 30 years doing music and now with the sunset of a new career as a director this is very possible.

Guest Not4Pussies

anyone can choose to get on this new ride or not.

everyone has the right to dislike something. state your opinion and move on.

don't ruin it for everyone else by dwelling on the negative.

FUCK YEAH x 3

Madonna is hitting us from all angles this time round; ballads, pop tunes, urban-esque dancey club tracks? This biiiitich is giving it to me, and giving it to me well this era. Who the fuck voted 'NO" on GGW, which may just be the song of the century. Get with ittttt. :wow:

Guest Fluorine

"Masterpiece" and "Girl Gone Wild" both clicked with me instantly, while I'm still warming up to "Give Me All Your Luvin'." The SB performance helped, but I still think it lacks a good hook.

Yes to everything......I absolutely love this era. The way it started with the Nightline Interview to the Globes to the Iconic Halftime Show and now to the exquisite GGW video and album release......

with the Tour to follow.

She's never out of ideas. Sometime they don't translate well or don't hit the right nerve to certain fans. But our gal never runs out.

I dunno about that. Recycled lyrical ideas in the lead single and the second single? I think the tire tread is wearing thin on these wheels. She's obviously not to the point where she is covering her own songs, but this constant referencing of herself is getting weird. Well, for me anyway. I'm sure others are lapping it up like hungry dogs.