GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Guest bluejean

Remixes dont make a song... the actual song itself is what needs to work.

I don't agree. The production of a song can make or break it. Listen to the Hung Up demo and you'll notice how much the production lifts the chorus. And remixes are essentially an alternative production of the song, so there can be examples where a remix is better than the original imo.

Guest bluejean

well a friend of mine has the full album now...and has played me random bits over the phone...refuses to send it to me !!!!! grr

someone else must have it on here?????

Omfg

I don't agree. The production of a song can make or break it. Listen to the Hung Up demo and you'll notice how much the production lifts the chorus. And remixes are essentially an alternative production of the song, so there can be examples where a remix is better than the original imo.

Yes remixes CAN be better than the album version, however its not the remix your selling to the public. Its the album/single version.

I'm really glad that some people like this song. However, I'm worried that we have simply lowered our standards... Not that I can say much, I like "GMAYL" :lol:. I don't even really like that anymore, it was just the Super Bowl hype that pulled me in. Now I think it's kinda garbage :(

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/28/girl-gone-wild-by-madonna-first-official-justin-cognito-remixes-2/

Girl Gone Wild by Madonna – First Official “Justin Cognito” Remixes

Yesterday, VEVO released a radio edit of “Girl Gone Wild”, Madonna’s second single off her upcoming album MDNA.

Now that the song has been released, the first official promo remixes are also making the rounds…

Girl Gone Wild – Justin Cognito Remix (3:38)

Girl Gone Wild – Justin Cognito Extended Remix (4:48)

OMG Thanks you ! I LOVE them !

WOW ! And yeah fuck Joe whathisname !

I know it's not an earth shattering song but I like it very much. Spent 2.5 hours working out to it at the gym today.

Pure joy.

Guest ditaluver

well a friend of mine has the full album now...and has played me random bits over the phone...refuses to send it to me !!!!! grr

its like you farted in the room and left. thanks for that.

you supposedly hear tracks and dont say anything about them???

puhlease!

bad forum member! BAD!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i don't see how anyone could hate this song.

it's perfect.

and LOL at people who CLEARLY like britney and the like who are trashing this song as 'generic'. :lmao:

OK so my very first thought was - Can we Get Together! Meets that silly Benny remix of shytfest Celebration. It's better than GMAYL obviously. What's up with the submerged Wicked Witch of The West Human Nature vocals though?

It's true. The vocals are atrocious on GGW and GMAYL. Perhaps she was too intent on making her voice sound "young" as opposed to actually singing. Her voice just isn't interesting in her recent songs.

its like you farted in the room and left. thanks for that.

you supposedly hear tracks and dont say anything about them???

puhlease!

bad forum member! BAD!

well sweet, its not supposedly - ive heard a few tracks - i dont know which ones they were - i havent said anything as i cant form a proper opinion on them...he just did it prove he had it... , but they sounded as good as they piossibly good through a telephone....but hey im bias - there isnt one song of hers that i dont like.

i'm still trying to get him to send it to me - but as of now he's not responding to me as i know he knows what im after...

This album is on lockdown, no one has it.

This album is on lockdown, no one has it.

dude - it doesnt bother me who believes me or not - this forum is not the be all and end all of my life - i dont give a shit - i'm just happy with what i heard. i just posted a comment here as now i know someone who has it - i thought other might do too ...

Guest ditaluver

well sweet, its not supposedly - ive heard a few tracks - i dont know which ones they were - i havent said anything as i cant form a proper opinion on them...he just did it prove he had it... , but they sounded as good as they piossibly good through a telephone....but hey im bias - there isnt one song of hers that i dont like.

i'm still trying to get him to send it to me - but as of now he's not responding to me as i know he knows what im after...

please do not call me sweet - it just sounds so cunty

I believe you cause its happened to me for Candy Shop and no one here listened to me! im biased too... :)

i don't see how anyone could hate this song.

it's perfect.

and LOL at people who CLEARLY like britney and the like who are trashing this song as 'generic'. :lmao:

Lmao, I know! So true.

It's funny because I never hear fans of other female singers bash their material to anywhere near the degree some of Madonna's fans do, and Lord knows Britney, Janet, Gaga etc have loads of crap in their catalogue. I used to bring this up and be told "well we just expect more."

Regardless, GGW is amazing, can't get it out of my head. And to the people bitching about her vocals on GMAYL, I don't know what you're talking about, her voice is one of the best things about that track.

But then again these are the same people who have been BITCHING about her vocals for the past decade lmao.