GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

it's a catchy pop song but pretty generic...and the voice here....gains some points on tour but with such an opening i think any song would semm great!! however it gifted us an incredible video!!! that's enough!!!

:popcorn2:

Its a hit that never was.

I guess future Madonna fans will look at this and think "WTF? Why this wasn't a hit?"

In the same way I think of "Oh Father" and "Human Nature". But its ok, as OF and HN we have a really amazing video to keep.

Give a I'm Addicted for 1st single, that could have kicked some asses for starters and then GGW, both singles would had been #1 on the dancefloor all over the place, and certainly lots of interest on the album

Guest kidintown

next week on friday is my birthday and i'm soooo gonna pop it to 'girl gone wild' - this song is fucking epic!

i get mad when people say this song is one of the worst in mdna, just because it flopped. its one of the songs that caught my interest right of the bat, and it was my fav song for some time. i dont care if it flopped, its great.

Is that a positive comment I see? :lol:

Is that a positive comment I see? :lol:

just because iam mad at her, doesnt mean i wont give credit when its not due. that song should not have flopped. i could understand the first single failing. but this one was good.

Edited by GagasMonsterAssZit

just because iam mad at her, doesnt mean i wont give credit when its not due. that song should not have flopped. i could understand the first single failing. but this one was good.

We got a great video for it at least.

a lot of people hate the word 'girl' in it, and cant get past it....they think its cheesey that an "old slutty past her prime woman" is singing such a song...is from what i gather

I LOVE IT! AND I DANCE LIKE A BIG OLE GAY BOY! HAHAHA

They played it at the movies tonight. Before the trailers they usually have music. I was really shocked they had an announcer and he talked about mdna how she's the highest grossing touring act and the billions of folks that watched the super bolw

• 1 month later...

This is awesome with headphones btw, highlights the more immediate and driving beat of the live version but the material girl breakdown isn't quite....right.

I know it falls short of being an OFFICIAL version but it's still wonderful to hear something nice and crisp and clear with headphones. The cover is pretty too.

• 1 month later...