I got that burnin hot quin-o-o-o-a

And no one can spice up that so-o-o-o-ya

It needs a little deep fried bo-o-o-o-ca

bur-gaaa!

From the Whole Foods refrigera-tuh

It's got me saying HEY EY EY EY EH EH

Like some Soy gone WILD

Some soy sauce GONE WILD!

GGW is really growing on me! I love it now!

I listen to it every morning when am getting ready for work and it's a great work out song as well !

It's fast becoming one of my all-time favourite Madonna songs...after the intro when she sings 'it's so hypnotic', there's just something about the deep beats that follow that really take me back to the 'Erotica' period. I play it on my iPod on repeat a lot!

:doh:

Girl Gone Wild should really figure prominently on the charts. It's such a waste for it to be not a hit!

Week 4 Chart Performance

US iTunes as of 30 March, 2012 8:35 PM

# 101 Girl Gone Wild - Madonna

US Dance Club Play

# 7

Canada Hot 100

# 77

Canada Digital

(out)

(more at)http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart_31.html

:(

Edited by danniilo13

I have a love hate with the song. The video is amazing though. What a great ass she moves up and down. And the fellas jerking the gherkin is lovely. I like his piercings

If the video was her ass going up and down for 3min it'd be simply amazing.

It's hard not to like this song.

The verses are quite strong, the "desiiire... fiiiire" part is BRILLIANT :clap:

The only flaw was the "Girls Gone Wild, Girls Gone Wild..." Sounds weird... Madge could have come out with a better tune for this line.

This song SHOULD have been the 1st single for outside US.

Wasted chance.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6868

Girl Gone Wild video on UK iTunes

Live from the UK - UK fans, the Girl Gone Wild video is now available to download on the iTunes music store for 1.89 £.

The physical single is set to hit the stores in mid April, with the CD Single to be released on April 13 (Germany, the Netherlands, etc.) April 16 (UK) and 17 (Italy) and the picture disc the following week (April 20/23/24).

ggw_video_itunes_500.jpg

:)

Chart Performance for Madonna - Girl Gone Wild Week 4

US iTunes as of 02 April, 2012 9:56 PM

# 164 Girl Gone Wild - Madonna

US Dance Club Play

# 7

Canada Hot 100 Canada Digital

# 77 (out)

AIRPLAY Charts

Canada

# 60

Croatia

# 40

Macedonia

# 18

Tokyo

# 24

Israel

# 8

Hong Kong

# 1

more at http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart_31.html

:sleep:

Guest groovyguy

'Girl Gone Wild' UK release date

The single for 'Girl Gone Wild' is scheduled for release on Monday 16 April in the UK - fans can pre-order the single online at www.amazon.co.uk

Girl Gone Wild [single]

Madonna (Artist) | Format: Audio CD

Price: £3.88

This title will be released on April 16, 2012.

---------------------------------------

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Gone-Wild-12-VINYL/dp/B007NUP5OG/ref=mb_oe_l/280-1410125-7184253

Girl Gone Wild [12" VINYL] [single]

51eDbtDSx9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Madonna (Artist) | Format: Vinyl

Vinyl (18 April 2012)

Currently unavailable.

Apparently, GGW CD released date in UK has moved back one week to tie in with the pic disc. I suppose the combined sales will be better and those three sales with the fifteen iTune downloads will give it that extra chart lift.

I still maintain that if this had been released by Britney/Katy/Rihanna/David Guetta featuring someone etc., it would be massive. It's such a catchy, fun song!! This genre is all over radio at the moment. It's criminal that it's being ignored.

Guest groovyguy

The limited edition 12" picture disc vinyl for Girl Gone Wild will be available for purchase through FAME in Amsterdam for 19.99 ...

--------------------------------------------------

For UK fans

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=559353

MADONNA Girl Gone Wild (2012 UK limited edition 2-track 12" vinyl PICTURE DISC featuring the 2nd single to be taken from her 'MDNA' album; including a Justin Cognito mix).

ORDER NOW and get 15% off with voucher code EASTER

£9.99

US$ 15.58, € 11.89 (change currency)

Usually dispatched within 2-5 days

Tracklisting / Additional Info:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Girl Gone Wild - Justin Cognito Remix

Condition : This item is brand new.

Availability: Usually dispatched within 2-5 days

Release date: Monday 23 April 2012

Year of Release: 2012

Artist: Madonna (click here for complete listing)

Title: Girl Gone Wild (click here for more of the same title)

Price: £ 9.99, USD 15.58, € 11.89 change currency

Postage/Shipping: Add item to your basket for a postage/shipping quote

Format: 12" PICTURE DISC

Record Label: Polydor

Catalogue No: 3701141

Country of Origin: UK

I still maintain that if this had been released by Britney/Katy/Rihanna/David Guetta featuring someone etc., it would be massive. It's such a catchy, fun song!! This genre is all over radio at the moment. It's criminal that it's being ignored.

You can say that again. :asian:

Looking at the choreography in the vid again. She is not very .. err .. feminine is she? Her moves appeared rough and rough compared to the dancer.

Are you referring to GGW? I mean I know the thread says GIRL GONE WILD I was just wondering if there was a rehearsal video or something since I find her dancing in the video BETTER than the dancers'. It has more character where the dancers just really execute the moves and it's a bit dry. Madonna's dancing is juicier.

Yeah, I mentioned this when the song first debut on youtube with the lyric video. I thought the song was EXTREMELY current and fitting to what is playing on top 40 and that if they don't play it, it's all about her and/or her age. It's too bad because music shouldn't have boundaries like this. And the fact that she looks like a 30 something in her video, the age thing shouldn't be an issue, but it is.

Anyway, I wish a U.S. maxi single would come out on this song. I'm dying for the official mixes on physical format. They are pretty awesome. 100% better than the crappy GMAYL mixes.

Looking at the choreography in the vid again. She is not very .. err .. feminine is she? Her moves appeared rough and rough compared to the dancer.

are we watching the same video?

She gives each move...EXTRA.

Not sure how to explain it. Can notice more at 2:40 - 2:42. Hands in front the face from left to right. The dancers move across sensually. Madonna's more about hitting the poses.

tumblr_m17ozr3tPP1qkwnioo8_250.gif