GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Guest Xanthium

I've been playing the SHIT out of the Justin Cognito and Dave Aude remixes these past few days. Like NON STOP. Love them so much! Fuck the original. Fuck it with LADY GAGA'S COCK.

Hey guys, yes it is my site, and THANK YOU for coming to visit. Here is the media fire link. sorry i was out last night and I am literally just waking up lol My link

Thanks! Those remixes are incredible :thumbsup:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gAN-szsPNMU

She needs to include this mix in the tour

:bow:

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/647-girl-gone-wild-offer-nissim-remix-to-be-used-on-madonnas-2012-world-tour?.html

Girl Gone Wild Offer Nissim Remix to be used on Madonna's 2012 World Tour?

Apparently, Madonna was so impressed by Offer Nissim remix of Girl Gone Wild that she wants to use it for her upcoming World Tour, according to Mako.co.il. Madonna's manager Guy Oseary was behind this collaboration. Reportedly, Madonna was "blown away" and wants Offer Nissim remix for the performance of Girl Gone Wild on her tour.

Mako also reports that Israeli DJ Offer Nissim may join Madonna on stage, at least on her first show in Tel Aviv, Israel. Offer Nissim declined to talk with the press.

Does that mean they have not shipped the song to US radio at all but opted to release it on Itune ahead of sending it to radio?

Hmm what is the strategy in that I wonder ...

is it possible that they released the song to itunes after everyone got upset that they couldn't download (..legally) after the lyric video and then kept the radio date the same as it always was supposed to be regardless of how GMAYL lasted or performed? my random thought that's probably just ridiculousness... what matters is that the GGW mixes are hot as hell!

boys and girls tell me one thing: I thought GGW will b released internationally EXLUDING the States??! So why will this b sent to radio and what single will the States get and what about the video, WHEN will it b released??

I think it IS being released in the states as a second single and the release date for the vdo is 19 March according to the info I got from here .

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/647-girl-gone-wild-offer-nissim-remix-to-be-used-on-madonnas-2012-world-tour?.html

Girl Gone Wild Offer Nissim Remix to be used on Madonna's 2012 World Tour?

Apparently, Madonna was so impressed by Offer Nissim remix of Girl Gone Wild that she wants to use it for her upcoming World Tour, according to Mako.co.il. Madonna's manager Guy Oseary was behind this collaboration. Reportedly, Madonna was "blown away" and wants Offer Nissim remix for the performance of Girl Gone Wild on her tour.

Mako also reports that Israeli DJ Offer Nissim may join Madonna on stage, at least on her first show in Tel Aviv, Israel. Offer Nissim declined to talk with the press.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/13/exclusive-details-revealed-on-girl-gone-wild/

Exclusive details revealed on “Girl Gone Wild”

Last week, VEVO revealed a very exciting teaser of the “Girl Gone Wild” video, the second single of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA. The video has been directed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, the same duo responsible for the MDNA cover.

Mark your calendars, because Madonnarama got some new exciting info!

19 March: Girl Gone Wild will be available for pre-order on iTunes

20 March: Premiere of the “Girl Gone Wild” video in the United States, broadcasted exclusively on E! Entertainment

21 March: Release of the “Girl Gone Wild” video on YouTube