GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Me too !!! Number 71 on USA Itunes

:wow:

um, all things considered (no announcement, no promo, etc) it's rising pretty fast. i hope it can stay on this course.

Guest groovyguy

Benny Benassi ‏ @BennyBenassi

GGW by madonna was released today in the u.s. The cover is beautiful and hot :) im really proud

Well it's officially on iTunes front page, so there's more exposure now.

ah, just saw that. i just went straight to madonna's page when i got home to buy the single.

hopefully it can get into the top ten soon(ish). and stay there for a bit. :thumbsup:

Question for chart people. If this song does not get so much as a single spin on any radio station, can it still possibly make Top 40 on sales alone?

Also: listening to her voice on this song, then playing GMAYL, is a real testimony to Madonna's skills as a singer: she adapts to different songs and is so much more versatile than many singers.

Question for chart people. If this song does not get so much as a single spin on any radio station, can it still possibly make Top 40 on sales alone?

They released it on a Friday so it will only have a couple days of sales and no airplay so bottom half of the hot 100, if at all.

I love the single cover! Thus far the covers for this era have been amazing.

M's team needs to update M's Vevo channel. It needs more videos.

[quote name='SomeofShane' date='03 March 2012 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1330739427' post='1217746'

Also: listening to her voice on this song, then playing GMAYL, is a real testimony to Madonna's skills as a singer: she adapts to different songs and is so much more versatile than many singers.

:thumbsup: throw 'masterpiece' in there too. she really did adapt to each one. love it!

Guest Sinisin

speaking of updating and album covers... what about the celebration advert on the front of the m-nation page? it's purty don't get me wrong..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Been driving in my car listening to it . blasting out of speakers. Pure Heaven.

Guest FrozenEyes

It's really great to see it charting on iTunes. I really do hope it's a hit. I love the song. It deserves to be a greatest hit unlike GMAYL.

Dubtronic's version sounds a lot fuller and crisper

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l414ve

I get that this was done in a hurry before we had the full song, but the transition from the spoken part to the song sounds totally off and definitely not 'fuller', so why not just download the real song?

I know I wasn't feeling GGW based on the preview, but it's not so bad. I like the tension and the build-up on the verses and the bridge. The chorus is a bit of a let down but I don't care I just want her to have a top 5 hit again to silence the naysayers. The lackluster performance of GMAYL bodes badly for this era's singles.