GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Some of you crack me up. All this nonsense about "piecing it together" and "unorganize mess". LOL! Just enjoy it or get off the boat is all I am going to say. The next few weeks, you're going to be eating your words when she'll be everywhere again. We're just beginning a new build up. Let that ride, rather forcing things down our throats. The album isn't out yet. She isn't ready to go out and promote an album that is nearly three and a half weeks away. That's silly. No one does that... oh wait, unless you mean she should go to Twitter or Facebook and tweet about every freakin' crap she takes or Botox injection she gets. Good grief!! :blink:

:clap:

Erm.. I think we are allowed to have an opinion and I hope I will be AWESTRUCK by how good MDNA is. I bought the pre order and am looking forward to hearing it and seeing her promoting the shit out of it .

Not an opinion. You're just getting worked up over nothing. There is no "mess" here. If you think that they are just winging this, you are soaringly wrong and forget how Madonna operates. She doesn't enter a new era without a plan. The ultimate goal here is the tour. That's what she's aiming for. In the meantime, she's right on cue with making another video, releasing another song, and ready to embark on a huge world tour after tour rehearsals. As for "Masterpiece" being a single, I am not sure, but it sounds like it's something planned for promotion for the video release of the movie W.E. and it may just be to specific regions. And honestly, any song that gets any maximize exposure from this album, is "A-Ok" in my book.

Erm.. I think we are allowed to have an opinion and I hope I will be AWESTRUCK by how good MDNA is. I bought the pre order and am looking forward to hearing it and seeing her promoting the shit out of it .

I don't think he was referring to you...you're not even complaining. The label is being sloppy. Plain and simple. I'm sure as hell not complaining. I'm thrilled I love the new single. The only thing I've complained about was GAYL and Nicki being anywhere near M. I love all the artwork, the Superbowl was amazing, I loved W.E., the score, etc...and I'm excited about the album.

Not an opinion. You're just getting worked up over nothing. There is no "mess" here. If you think that they are just winging this, you are soaringly wrong and forget how Madonna operates. She doesn't enter a new era without a plan. The ultimate goal here is the tour. That's what she's aiming for. In the meantime, she's right on cue with making another video, releasing another song, and ready to embark on a huge world tour after tour rehearsals. As for "Masterpiece" being a single, I am not sure, but it sounds like it's something planned for promotion for the video release of the movie W.E. and it may just be to specific regions. And honestly, any song that gets any maximize exposure from this album, is "A-Ok" in my book.

Thanks for clearing that up. I just got tickets to see her in Abu Freaking Dhabi ! ( nearest to my country ) and I hope they don't arrest her.

Am so looking forward to it and of course I always support our Queen. I guess I'm being impatient but I have always wanted her to do well.

I think the world needs another great Madonna record.

i think we all want the music to do well, and we want our girl out there, promoting the hell out of it, and she is not

whether she does or doesnt is up in the air, now that the tour rehearsals are under way...i think that has some of us on edge...will she promote or wont she?...she never has when she is on tour.

its hard to say though, this era isnt a flop, however u have to agree the GAYL song wasnt that huge of hit worldwide, and that makes some here nervous, like myself...of course all the promotion in the world might not help anything

Of course that troll Roger Friedman is behind that. He's so obsessed with Madonna-he goes out of her way to trash her. I never understand how certain "journalists" act that way. Aren't they supposed to be professional? Cyndi didn't even write GJWTHF. Didn't she only [co-]write on 3 or 4 out of 10 songs on She's So Unusual? She also didn't write everything on True Colors nor on A Night to Remember. I don't think she's written a greater percent of her songs than Madonna has. :blink:

i think we all want the music to do well, and we want our girl out there, promoting the hell out of it, and she is not

whether she does or doesnt is up in the air, now that the tour rehearsals are under way...i think that has some of us on edge...will she promote or wont she?...she never has when she is on tour.

its hard to say though, this era isnt a flop, however u have to agree the GAYL song wasnt that huge of hit worldwide, and that makes some here nervous, like myself...of course all the promotion in the world might not help anything

Nervous? Not at all. Yes, I wish GAYL was a huge success world-wide, but in the end, all that matters to me is if I enjoy it. And so far, what I've heard, I've enjoyed. I would be lying if I didn't say that I wish her album and singles would do well, but she's released albums that didn't do very well in the past, and I still enjoyed it. I know a lot of others have as well. Silly to be "on edge" when we should just enjoy the music. Not our place to be sweating it out when it's Madonna who is going to be sweating her ass off, when she kicks off this new era with another massive tour with no doubt, some great new songs.

Nervous? Not at all. Yes, I wish GAYL was a huge success world-wide, but in the end, all that matters to me is if I enjoy it. And so far, what I've heard, I've enjoyed. I would be lying if I didn't say that I wish her album and singles would do well, but she's released albums that didn't do very well in the past, and I still enjoyed it. I know a lot of others have as well. Silly to be "on edge" when we should just enjoy the music. Not our place to be sweating it out when it's Madonna who is going to be sweating her ass off, when she kicks off this new era with another massive tour with no doubt, some great new songs.

That's so true. My love for American Life is unmatched to its success. I guess for me, it's only frustrating when we hear one thing (that's not confirmed) and then we're like ok...like BILLBOARD is saying its being released today. What the hell happened? Benny Benassi is saying the song comes out Friday and then WTF?

I think she should've been pushing on promotion right after the Superbowl. But it's not happening that way and she's probably so freakin busy. I don't even know how she keeps up. So whatever...albums almost here.

Amen! The woman, who needs to do absolutely nothing for the rest of her life and will still be considered miles beyond everyone else, has in the past two months won a Golden Globe, won rave reviews for the most watched halftime show in history, scored her 38th Top 10 single, and set sales records with an album that is not yet out. The fact that some on here have tried to spin the era into a flop is nothing short of hilarious, actually bordering on crazy.

Amen to that! :clap: I think everyone just needs to calm down,catch your breath,be patient and let everything work out the way it's supposed to.I see that some fans are getting antsy,questioning every move that Madonna makes.Relax everyone!

Has it even been given an official release date ( both to Radio and public ) ??? Many websites did say it would be available yesterday. So far nada.

Madonna's Facebook site has not given a date. They've been up-to-date with every announcement so until I see it come from there or a reliable source like hardcandymusic.com who have also got all the launch details right, I'm not believing anything.

I don't have Itunes so don't know if it's available there, but apparently it's available on Amazon now? I don't know how these MP3 sales things work. I think they're selling it anyway. Link: http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Gone-Wild/dp/B007G5FX4K/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330688401&sr=301-1

Wow...so it's available now? I guess iTunes will have it later today.

Guest groovyguy

I don't have Itunes so don't know if it's available there, but apparently it's available on Amazon now? I don't know how these MP3 sales things work. I think they're selling it anyway. Link: http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Gone-Wild/dp/B007G5FX4K/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330688401&sr=301-1

Girl Gone Wild

Madonna | Format: MP3 Download

Be the first to review this item | Like (0)

Price: $0.99

Original Release Date: March 2, 2012

Format - Music: MP3

Guest groovyguy

Rumor has it that she will do promotion and a lot of it in America.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/songreviews/girl-gone-wild-20120229

Madonna

"Girl Gone Wild"

Rolling Stone: 3 star

Community: 4 1/2 star

By Jon Dolan

February 29, 2012

Madge pissed off Girls Gone Wild scumtard Joe Francis with the title of her latest - and that isn't the only admirable thing about this return to the straight-ahead club trance she holds dear. Sure, as wildness goes it's closer to Parks and Recreation's Leslie Knope than Britney Spears, but the track (by Italian house producer Benny Benassi) smartly inverts the overpowering apocalypse pump of "Till the World Ends" into Euro-spa electro burble that's buoyant and warm-rinse soothing. It's the sound of a woman who hits the dancefloor for restoration more than craziness. After the "Mickey"-recalling head-scratcher of "Give Me All Your Luvin'," it's nice to see her get back into the groove.

Guest bluejean

It's written that it's 3:48 long, so a bit longer than the version we got now. Can someone share this in the multimedia section?

If its for sale noone is allowed to do that.

If its for sale noone is allowed to do that.

Oh just saw that it was an amazon link. I thought it had leaked on some kind of a site...Well, that happens when you just flip through the posts :lol:

Alright, I'll buy it now. As I already stated, I'm not a fan of the mp3 format, but I guess it's better than nothing. At least we have GGW in HQ now, finally.

Anyone noticed that the copyright details on Amazon and iTunes for GGW and GMAYL have now changed to "Boy Toy Inc, under exclusive licence to Live Nation, under exclusive licence to Interscope"? Seems like Madonna now ones her own music rights.