GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Lmao, I know! So true.

It's funny because I never hear fans of other female singers bash their material to anywhere near the degree some of Madonna's fans do, and Lord knows Britney, Janet, Gaga etc have loads of crap in their catalogue. I used to bring this up and be told "well we just expect more."

Regardless, GGW is amazing, can't get it out of my head. And to the people bitching about her vocals on GMAYL, I don't know what you're talking about, her voice is one of the best things about that track.

But then again these are the same people who have been BITCHING about her vocals for the past decade lmao.

again, the irony of someone with britney in their avatar bitching about VOCALS is astounding. don't get me wrong, i do love me some britney, and lord knows i'm not trying to bash the poor thing, but really? madonna's vocals on the songs released from MDNA thus far, no matter how tweaked, are still far above brit brit's autotuned cooing.

and i LOATHE the 'well, i just expect more' excuse. expect WHAT? if there is one thing i have learned as a madonna fan, it is to NEVER expect something from her music. i became a fan around ROL/Music, but i certainly wouldn't expect nor WANT her to stay in that musical zone forever. i've loved all of her albums, and i can listen to madonna pretty much 24/7 if i want BECAUSE she doesn't stay in the same place musically for long. it keeps things from getting boring. it's like just because she worked with orbit again, fans were expecting ROL Pt.2 and now that it's obviously NOT that, it MUST be godawful. there IS NO in between, it seems. and why? it's not like 'ROL' or 'LAP' or any of her other "GREAT" albums are no longer available. just go listen to THEM. they're still there. no one is depriving you of them. but just because she isn't singing about the tree of life over whale noises doesn't mean MDNA is going to be a terrible album. i haven't been this excited for a new madonna album since COADF. i KNOW it's going to be amazing.and because i had no expectations for what any of it was going to sound like, i've been able to thoroughly enjoy everything released so far without worrying about how it stacks up against something she did 10-20 years ago. and honestly, i truly believe if she DID release ROL pt.2 these same fans would be bitching that she's repeating herself and desperate for ideas. just like how if GGW had been on COADF, it would be praised. it's a neverending cycle.

sorry this is becoming a novel, but one last thing...how is it that it is okay to bitch about radio not playing her and screaming 'AGEISM!!!' left and right but then turn around and say she's too old to be singing something? :wacko:

i would LOVE for her to add a guest singer on this as a remix...like britney, in the same vain as S&M, even rihanna or katy too!!! that would be mind blowin and if they wanted a hit they would do just that!

i'm pretty sure the remix of s&m with britney counted as the same single

i would LOVE for her to add a guest singer on this as a remix...like britney, in the same vain as S&M, even rihanna or katy too!!! that would be mind blowin and if they wanted a hit they would do just that!

i'm pretty sure the remix of s&m with britney counted as the same single

oh god...i'd honestly support that just so i could watch some of these loons in here EXPLODE in a MELTDOWN of rage and sorrow.

I'm loving the Justin Cognito remix a LOT more than the single version. For me it has that something else that the single version is missing, but cant put my finger on it to what that is...

better production, vocals not speeded up, better/different buildups, louder vocals, more varied instrumentals/backgrounds...just to name a few..

I'm loving the Justin Cognito remix a LOT more than the single version. For me it has that something else that the single version is missing, but cant put my finger on it to what that is...

i feel like i'm the only person NOT liking this remix. i just...don't. :dazed:

i just love the original so much. has anyone heard anything about a digital release date? i've been checking itunes like, every five minutes. :lol: i mean, surely they ARE going to release it soon, right? anyone know?

i feel like i'm the only person NOT liking this remix. i just...don't. :dazed:

i just love the original so much.

Same here. The original makes me wanna get up and dance. The remix is kinda reductive.

Same here. The original makes me wanna get up and dance. The remix is kinda reductive.

exactly. it just reminds me of that usher song about the dj or whatever.

i can't wait to hear the original in HQ though. if it sounds this good in crap quality, i can only imagine the HQ... :dramatic:

Ok, this is my 50 cents on Girls Gone Wild, and although it says "newbie" in my account i'm a fan since 1985, plus the fact that i've been "banned" before for messing with some heavy prima donnas here who ironically use harsh words to describe some of Madonna's music such as: utter shyt, ultimate crap or vomit---whatever!

I ADORED Girl Gone wild since the snippet when it used to be called Girls Gone Wild :lol:...I thought that chorus was awesome and I even made an 8 minutes song with that snippet and had it on repeat for days to come...call me crazy or sentimental :lol: and when I listened the whole song with the lyrics video, it was just a plus , specially with the awesome intro...Surely I am not fond of the "girlie-teeny?" voice in the verses, I could enjoy it more with her low sexy range but whatever the reasons she goes like this once again( ala Revolver or Like a Virgin) I don't mind. I like the song very much because it's versatile and has variety, from the very beginning you can read that...the way the verses get into the chorus and that CHORUS!...very potent and powerful, that contrasts with the softest parts...Love the song,love it 99% more than GMAYL (that says much eh? :vogue: ).

On a side note, I LOATH when some guys here come and name such song (Madonna's songs) as "utter shyt" or things like that...I think these people really need an enema or something...I try to understand them but I can't...Is it that they're so stucked into what Madonna did before?...is it that they want to feel "proud" by having music they would call better than what Rihanna, Gaga or katy are making now? so that they can go spitting on the faces of the fans of the other artists?, or is it that they think too high about themselves?..do they think they're the ultimate authority in Music as to brand this song as tired,wasted and crap?...why don't they just go making the music they love themselves?, really, no one's gonna satisfy them better than themselves so they should start a career in music and see if people won't call their music shyt either :lol: . I am not fucking here to "judge" the music because I'm no fucking musician or producer, and even if I was one, how would I "judge" the work of other fella artists?...so many genres...so many styles..I either like it or not, that's it, so simple...and am loving the damn song! :clap:

What's the bad part of GGW for me?...it's TOO SHORT!!...LOL... I even made me a 6 minutes song with the lyrics video because it's just too short for me and I love me more of that chorus repeated over and over...heehee...girls they just wanna have some fun!!!....LOVE IT!

Oh and please, the prima donnas forum gods here stop banning me for expressing how much I dislike when you come to a Madonna site to call her sh** or wh** etc etc etc...JEEZ!

So the lyrics video is the final original version eh?...I prefer the remix in terms of her voice... the girlie-teeny mode the lyrics video have is less evident in the remix...I don't understand why did they release the original final version this way though, I mean, most people will already have it for when it's released on itunes or so...I would have prefered to have the first listen of the song on itunes or so...oh well, still love the song..not feeling the remix in terms of sound though because it doesn't have that furious beat in the chorus like the original has... :sassy:

Ok, this is my 50 cents on Girls Gone Wild, and although it says "newbie" in my account i'm a fan since 1985, plus the fact that i've been "banned" before for messing with some heavy prima donnas here who ironically use harsh words to describe some of Madonna's music such as: utter shyt, ultimate crap or vomit---whatever!

I ADORED Girl Gone wild since the snippet when it used to be called Girls Gone Wild :lol: ...I thought that chorus was awesome and I even made an 8 minutes song with that snippet and had it on repeat for days to come...call me crazy or sentimental :lol: and when I listened the whole song with the lyrics video, it was just a plus , specially with the awesome intro...Surely I am not fond of the "girlie-teeny?" voice in the verses, I could enjoy it more with her low sexy range but whatever the reasons she goes like this once again( ala Revolver or Like a Virgin) I don't mind. I like the song very much because it's versatile and has variety, from the very beginning you can read that...the way the verses get into the chorus and that CHORUS!...very potent and powerful, that contrasts with the softest parts...Love the song,love it 99% more than GMAYL (that says much eh? :vogue: ).

On a side note, I LOATH when some guys here come and name such song (Madonna's songs) as "utter shyt" or things like that...I think these people really need an enema or something...I try to understand them but I can't...Is it that they're so stucked into what Madonna did before?...is it that they want to feel "proud" by having music they would call better than what Rihanna, Gaga or katy are making now? so that they can go spitting on the faces of the fans of the other artists?, or is it that they think too high about themselves?..do they think they're the ultimate authority in Music as to brand this song as tired,wasted and crap?...why don't they just go making the music they love themselves?, really, no one's gonna satisfy them better than themselves so they should start a career in music and see if people won't call their music shyt either :lol: . I am not fucking here to "judge" the music because I'm no fucking musician or producer, and even if I was one, how would I "judge" the work of other fella artists?...so many genres...so many styles..I either like it or not, that's it, so simple...and am loving the damn song! :clap:

What's the bad part of GGW for me?...it's TOO SHORT!!...LOL... I even made me a 6 minutes song with the lyrics video because it's just too short for me and I love me more of that chorus repeated over and over...heehee...girls they just wanna have some fun!!!....LOVE IT!

Oh and please, the prima donnas forum gods here stop banning me for expressing how much I dislike when you come to a Madonna site to call her sh** or wh** etc etc etc...JEEZ!

Who are you?

On a side note, I LOATH when some guys here come and name such song (Madonna's songs) as "utter shyt" or things like that...I think these people really need an enema or something...I try to understand them but I can't...Is it that they're so stucked into what Madonna did before?...

some people just troll here

Guest Sinisin

And I hate to say it, but I don't think this song stands a chance on radio. I hope I'm wrong.

I think you'll be surprised. Top 40 radio is FILLED with songs that have a similar sound. I had to check one of my local stations on the internet when I got home one day to see if it was a new dance station, and it wasn't.

I love that this new song gave everyone who was just waiting for it a chance to BASH me. And now Supernatural LOVES THE FORUM too! Win win! Except for me I guess.

Playing the victim really doesn't suit you. Try being honest and try not to be unnecessarily nasty and I'm sure you'll be fine.