GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

50+ plays! :confessions:

It's airy, it's bubbly, it's exactly what Oprah and Gayle listen to in the hot tub after a good fuckin' tbh. champagne_normal.jpg

I have to say the vocals let it down... they sound thin like :nocomment:kylie's :nocomment:

OK so my very first thought was - Can we Get Together! Meets that silly Benny remix of shytfest Celebration. It's better than GMAYL obviously. What's up with the submerged Wicked Witch of The West Human Nature vocals though?

:rotfl:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/28/girl-gone-wild-by-madonna-official-cover-hq/

Girl Gone Wild by Madonna – Official Cover [HQ]

Have a look at the official cover of “Girl Gone Wild”, Madonna’s second single off her upcoming album MDNA…

20120228-pictures-madonna-girl-gone-wild-cover-hq.jpg

What a lovely painting.

Got Oprah sippin'

sluuuuurp slurp slurp sslllurrrrrrpp

like the bubbly gone wahld!

like the bubbly gone wahld!

What a lovely painting.

:lol:

Well you know she said she's really busy with the kids etc so it was best just to DRAW her from imagination ! Photoshop Award please !

Well, it's no surprise, Riverwide's been playing this 'dissapointed fan' card for a while. Madonna threads on PopJustice are unbearable anyway, with GaGa fans posting their passive-agressive bullshit and comparing her to Cher. Why is it so hard to just be open about your feelings towards any artist or better yet, just move on and concentrate on something you like?

Well, it's no surprise, Riverwide's been playing this 'dissapointed fan' card for a while. Madonna threads on PopJustice are unbearable anyway, with GaGa fans posting their passive-agressive bullshit and comparing her to Cher. Why is it so hard to just be open about your feelings towards any artist or better yet, just move on and concentrate on something you like?

AMEN!

According to NYdailyNews Via allaboutmadonna.com she changed the name of the song from GIRLS gone wild to Girl Gone wild to aviod lawsuit from Joe Francis.

Joe Francis preached about his “Girls Gone Wild” trademark, and apparently Madonna listened.

The Material Girl released her thumping new dance track “Girl Gone Wild” Monday, and Francis is taking credit for its slightly modified name after sending a sharply-worded cease and desist letter before the iconic singer’s Super Bowl performance.

The song was listed as “Girls Gone Wild” – plural form – when iTunes started taking pre-orders for the superstar’s upcoming MDNA album several weeks ago.

“We won a battle but we didn’t win the war,” Joe Francis told the Daily News on Monday, adding that he also owns the “Girl Gone Wild” trademark. “I actually really like the song, which doesn’t mean anything. It’s business. We’ve been very fair with licenses. And we’ve been talking (with Madonna’s people), and I think we’re going to get somewhere that will be mutually satisfactory.”

David R. Houston, the lawyer for Francis, said negotiations between the two parties have been ongoing.

Madonna’s spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment.

“This is not personal at all,” Francis said. “I’m flattered, quite frankly, that a brand I’ve developed and created has achieved this level of notoriety.”

NYDailyNews

I don't care for the title change. I love it.

487,611 views in less than 24 hours for a lyric video is fucking outstanding. I just wished they would have included the intro....the intro really sets the stage for the song and it's just epic!

Although I am sure it will be in the video so yea, which needs to drop soon.

:dramatic:

I love that this new song gave everyone who was just waiting for it a chance to BASH me. And now Supernatural LOVES THE FORUM too! Win win! Except for me I guess.

Chillax, hun. I for one do not want you to get banned :(

Let's just dance to GGW :confessions:

Guest rocketman

its growing on me...

i was expecting her vocals to be deeper(pun intended)

the intro is amazing

i really want to hear the Orbit songs

Keeping the faith...