GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

The Benny Benassi remix of Celebration and Get Together had a hardcore, all night fuck session and when Celebration jizzed inside Get Together's cunt, Girls Gone Wild was conceived. :wow:

Exactly.

The Benny Benassi remix of Celebration and Get Together had a hardcore, all night fuck session and when Celebration jizzed inside Get Together's cunt, Girls Gone Wild was conceived. :wow:

A MIRACLE!

madonna-breastfeeding.gif

AND I SHALL NURSE THIS HOLY CHILD.

:clap::vogue::drool::thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

sex.gif?asyncsex.gif?asyncsex.gif?async

Am LOVING it. True not an Earth Shattering Single but an Amazing Single Non the less.

Can't wait for the VDO. Also am loving the Smoking Font on the cover !

awesome gay list of music!

d-e-s-i-r-e - i love it! its everything celebration was not (and i love that song).

i think she is the only 53 year old woman in dance/pop today that is doing this kind of music.

which makes me love her even more! she pulled it off!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I've read survival stories about the HOLOCAUST that don't compare to the EMOTIONAL OUTPOURING i saw in that link Scarpple posted in the closed previous thread. Lord :rotfl:

I've read survival stories about the HOLOCAUST that don't compare to the EMOTIONAL OUTPOURING i saw in that link Scarpple posted in the closed previous thread. Lord :rotfl:

it's a depressing place. You can always count on reports of what old desperate sad Madonna fans are saying umm here :lol:

An embarrassing read. It's so sad how people can be so wrapped up in pop stars enough to say those things :lmao: When I heard Hard Candy (IN FULL MIND YOU - yes I waited for the ENTIRE ALBUM before I had a SEIZURE)... I wasn't instantly thrilled or wowed. But I gave it a few listens and it wound up being okay. Madonna at her worst is still pretty good. But they have no perspective at all becuz they're so caught up in the negativity and trynna make themselves seem INFORMED and GRITTY & RAW for completly DIARRHEA-ING all over Madonna's name, kinda like that Joanne thread in the Lounge, the very thread those people loved to make fun of for being crazy. NOT SO CRAZY NOW IS IT?

Poor cunts. Bye cunts.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

An embarrassing read. It's so sad how people can be so wrapped up in pop stars enough to say those things :lmao: When I heard Hard Candy (IN FULL MIND YOU - yes I waited for the ENTIRE ALBUM before I had a SEIZURE)... I wasn't instantly thrilled or wowed. But I gave it a few listens and it wound up being okay. Madonna at her worst is still pretty good. But they have no perspective at all becuz they're so caught up in the negativity and trynna make themselves seem INFORMED and GRITTY & RAW for completly DIARRHEA-ING all over Madonna's name, kinda like that Joanne thread in the Lounge, the very thread those people loved to make fun of for being crazy. NOT SO CRAZY NOW IS IT?

Poor cunts. Bye cunts.

Well, i just don't understand really. It's JUST music, you love some, you hate some, you think some is average, but you've been on the bandwagon for 30 years with this woman, so....there's enough give and take for any fan to just....get over any MIS-STEPS you may come across really.

It was so funny reading that link, so bizarre seeing such furious and passionate decelerations of ENDING FANDOM. Really? after years of supporting someone, a 3 and a half minute club song from a new album that isn't even far removed from the types of songs she's done before [Get Together, Sorry ect] is enough to END IT ALL?.......and in such a venomous way?.....and then with all the really nasty attacks about her looks.......erm ok :lol::dazed: The same people who listen to Britney, Gaga, Rihanna, LMFAO are offended by GGW? :lol: ehhhhh?????

That whole split personality GSM thing was just TRIPPY too :lol: the fuuuuuuuuck??? Gz9jZ.gif

he's been posting like that for years, just doesn't want to get banned here.

Wtf.

I' actually was tempted to ban him but that would've been a little tyrannical and I'm already on thin ice after I booted that asshole Trevchambers out of here last week with no warning.

GSM is actually really cool tbh. Intelligent and we used to talk a lot years ago, the first Madonna "FAN" I ever spoke to in my life. This increasingly abrasive persona is a MYSTERY to me and it has been for years and that's why I'm such a dick to him now, because I know he's not a fucking idiot like he's presenting himself to be.

GSM: LEAVE THAT STUPID FORUM. It's MAKING YOU CRAZY :lmao:

Guest northernlad

Oh come on girls, can you imagine how amazing this place would be if WE ALL dilluted our negativity between two different forums. Even if it was a NINETY-TEN CUT. :wow:

But I'll always love GSM (crankiness included).