GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

It's so fucking insanely brilliant and bizarrely reminds me of my favourite song on Aphex Twins 26 mixes for cash album.

Oh how cool, tell me more.. it's reminding me of a lot of recent electro pop and has a familiar melody but I can't pinpoint what. :grr:

Oh how cool, tell me more.. it's reminding me of a lot of recent electro pop and has a familiar melody but I can't pinpoint what. :grr:

Not lyrically or anything but it reminds me a lot of this DMX Krew song (Aphex twin hidden love mix) but off it's tits on Acid and gayer.

Just that feeling. I get the same feeling...

Guest bluejean

I have not stopped listening to it. Already read on Facebook some aging homo wrote "Madonna should just stop." You don't hear the young kids saying that funnily enough, mostly the oldies.

i like the track. but it's not a genius single. it could have been sung by anyone.

i kinda miss great, geniality quality tracks she makes. hope there are some classic pop tracks on mdna. the fact that we get two new single within a month doesnt show of any confidence in this project. and normally we get the strongest tracks first so if gmayl and ggw are the strongest tracks......

this wont be a superhit. maybe in uk not us.

well you are good! and since you have a crystal ball or something to predict things tell me Will the the world end by the end of this year?

i like the track. but it's not a genius single. it could have been sung by anyone.

i kinda miss great, geniality quality tracks she makes. hope there are some classic pop tracks on mdna. the fact that we get two new single within a month doesnt show of any confidence in this project. and normally we get the strongest tracks first so if gmayl and ggw are the strongest tracks......

this wont be a superhit. maybe in uk not us.

well you are good! and since you have a crystal ball or something to predict things tell me Will the the world end by the end of this year?

This could be the perfect opening song for the tour. Imagine she recites the prayer in total dark silhouette then boom, the beat drops and the crazy fun begins!

Not lyrically or anything but it reminds me a lot of this DMX Krew song (Aphex twin hidden love mix) but off it's tits on Acid and gayer.

Just that feeling. I get the same feeling...

Ah. The AFX and Plaid remix albums are amazing, Madonna tried to work with Aphex at one point of course.

I just came back from a long jog.I listened to this song about a dozen times!! ;) Madonna is BACK,y'all...this song is HOT!! Can you imagine how amazing it's gonna sound in the clubs,played really loud?!

Guest bluejean

KILLER!!!! In LUV! Thank U For Posting!!!

You're welcome. I was just amazed that noone had posted it even after tiger mentioned it.

I think its one of those songs where the original is so perfect no remix can really do it justice. All the Confessions singles were like that.

You're welcome. I was just amazed that noone had posted it even after tiger mentioned it.

I think its one of those songs where the original is so perfect no remix can really do it justice. All the Confessions singles were like that.

Very tru. Like Confessions, this is simply perfect as is.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

so true.

i'm OBSESSED with this.

see, i ADORE 'GMAYL', and when i heard the megamix, this was the song that worried me. i thought it was going to be awful, and although i was dying to get off work today to hear GGW, i was kind of dreading it as well, but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than i thought it would be. i can't believe people are bitching about it. it could have fit in anywhere on confessions,easily. and seeing as to how some swear that was her last great album, you'd think this would be right up their alley.