GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

its her best single since jump, its better than 4 minutes, gitm, ma, celebration, revolver and gmayl, but hu, sorry, gt, jump are all better than ggw.lets hope in william.

i like the track. but it's not a genius single. it could have been sung by anyone.

i kinda miss great, geniality quality tracks she makes. hope there are some classic pop tracks on mdna. the fact that we get two new single within a month doesnt show of any confidence in this project. and normally we get the strongest tracks first so if gmayl and ggw are the strongest tracks......

this wont be a superhit. maybe in uk not us.

i think it can be a great fun video though.

hope so.

do u know when it will be made available??

has this always been the plan to release ggw so soon after gmayl or did the fact that it dropped so soon out of the high positions in the charts moved things forward??

i think it can be a great fun video though.

hope so.

do u know when it will be made available??

has this always been the plan to release ggw so soon after gmayl or did the fact that it dropped so soon out of the high positions in the charts moved things forward??

I think of course they were expecting to GMAYL perform better but i dont see madonna getting in a hurry to film a video because of chart positions

I HEARD THE 1ST VERSE AND I HAD TO PAUSE IT. :wow:

MADONNA REACHED IN HER PANTIES, WIPED HER CANDY COATED CUNT, AND GAVE ME A WET WILLY. GGW IS LIFE.

:lol:

I Heart Thee.

I Played it in my statistics class and ppl were dancin on the desks even.. the teacher didnt seem to mind it either. they asked me who it was too so Maybe theyll buy it on itunes?

All i kno is this is gonna be huge bigger than GMAYL since ppl seem to actually enjoy dis song :thumbsup:

:rotfl:

Be NICE. Madonna is doing her best :bruised:

:rotfl:

I came in the wrong thread, some had SPOILERS in the thread title - I think it was this! :lmao: So I had to scarper and go eat and do some stuff before coming back on here, too heartbroken about Viola to do much. :(