Give Me All Your Luvin VS. Girl Gone Wild

Ai Papi Si.

159 members have voted

1. 1. BATTLE!!

• Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Girl Gone Wild

I don't know, but I feel like GMAYL has more character than GGW, which lacks some kickass bass (where is that 808?)

Waiting for the HQ version :) !

I kinda get what you mean. To me, GGW seems more aimed at what's current. I can understand why some may say it lacks some originality. GMAYL is different... like a goofy side kick. That all said, I think GGW kicks ass.

I'm officially IN LUV with GMAYL :dramatic:

Weak first single? YES. But the song itself is soooooo fun and cute :inlove:

Hung Up > GMAYL > Music > 4 Minutes > American Life :boxing:

LUV it too!!

Hey You >>> GMAYL >> Girls Gone Wild

At least Give Me All You Love had a retro feel about it that i like. Girls Gone Wild is generic and the beat sounds recycled from Benassi's other works. I honestly think Girls Gone Wild is her worst single ever. I don't have high expectations of this album just from that being a single but then again William Orbit said the singles weren't necessarily representative of the entire sound of the album. I will still buy it regardless and add it to my huge collection of Madonna CD's.

^ Talk about over exaggerating... HEY YOU better than her last two singles? Give me a break :lol: You're entitled to hate them but they're nowhere near being that bad. Even that career-wrecking song American Life is better than Hey You tbqh.

^ Talk about over exaggerating... HEY YOU better than her last two singles? Give me a break :lol: You're entitled to hate them but they're nowhere near being that bad. Even that career-wrecking song American Life is better than Hey You tbqh.

I still liked it better even with its cringe worthy perkiness and cheesy lyrics. All full of sunshine and shit :D

Hey You is one of Madonnas worst songs... Neither GMAYL, nor GGW can compare to its horridness :).

GMAYL is a very strange song: it has cringeworthy moments, where she does sound like Avril, which I hate hate hate (I see you coming...) and brilliant parts that recall her early singles like Burning Up (Dont play the stupid game...), but there is something very infantile and Hanna Montanish in GMAYL that cheapens the song alot... I know it must be a tendency - Katy Perry, but it just doesnt feel like its right for Madonna: I mean she used to have this adult, grown up, serious character to her songs, even to her dance songs: Vogue, Hung Up, Music: they all sound like a great very well thoughtout dance songs that can be sung by a 30ty something, 40, 50, 60ty something... But GMAYL sounds juvenile... I dont know it might be ironic, but I just cant really appreciate it.

GGW - the production is atrocious and cheap, but the song is SOLID, its just a good song. If it was produced by Stuard I think it would ve been up there with Hung Up. I love it.

GGW - the production is atrocious and cheap, but the song is SOLID, its just a good song. If it was produced by Stuard I think it would ve been up there with Hung Up. I love it.

If the original version sounded like this. I would have been all for it.

It has everything the original version is missing.

GMAYL by a mile.

GGW is just Celebration 2012 remix, slightly better than the original.

DOESNT SOUND LIKE CELEBRATION AT ALL!!!! Unless you're referring to the BENNY BENASSI REMIX of it, which, SURPRISE! GGW is produced by Benassi.. Obviously there will be some similarity of a Benassi produced song to a Benassi remix for the same artist. MAJOR EYE ROLLING

Girls Gone Wild, generic or not, IS A SINGLE. It should have been the lead, it's a party song, it's hot, it has all the DANCE FLOOR SEX Give Me A Bucket was LACKING.

GENERIC DANCE SONGS HAVEN'T STOPPED ME FROM LIKING SPLITNEY FEARS AND GAGA SONGS, HAS IT? SO FANS OF THEM GIRLS BETTER SIT THE FUCK DOWN WITH THE CRITICISM OF THIS NEW SHIT.

I am inclined to agree. GGW's hook has been in my head all day, which did not really happen with GMAYL. I wouldn't say GGW is the new "Frozen" or "Like A Prayer" (those were GODSENDS), but I enjoy it and I think has a lot more forcefulness we've come to expect from a lead Madonna single.

Mildly generic but so was J. Lo's "On the Floor" (in my opinion)- and that became one of the biggest hits in her career.

I think GGW has promise, but we will see. I would expect it to do better in Europe and Australia than GMAYL did, but these days you pretty much only get one chance to make a first impression and GMAYL may have spoiled the soup already.

GGW at least is ALL Madonna. Its kinda sh*t but kinda infectious. Its def. a 1st cousin of Get Together. Doesnt sound like a smash at all but its simply not cheap and grating like GMAYL was. Pleasant and totally Madonna at least lol.

I think GMAYL is way better than GGW. Not that GGW is a bad song, but it seems electronically over-processed, and it does not sound natural to me - she sounds like a robot. I believe it will sound great when performed live though! And, GMAYL video is fantastic - will see if GGW video will come any close.

Guest SuperPop

'Girl Gone Wild' has really grown on me

It screams though for a heavier/louder production

the beat feels very minimal for such a type of song

• 2 weeks later...