GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

According to the rumor mill on HITS Daily Double.

LMFAO’s “Sorry For Party Rockin" Video Premier

WILD & CRAZY GUYS: LMFAO’s “Sorry For Party Rocking” premieres on VEVO today. Also, if you missed last night’s live stream of Pitbull performing from Carnival in Rio (no relation to Caraeff), you can catch it here all day. On top of that, VEVO will have an exclusive lyric video for Madonna’s next single, “Girls Gone Wild,” this Friday. Who loves ya, baby? (2/22/12)

What is a lyric video?

It's hard to do it myself, I'm gonna need to take the mirror off my bedroom wall and put it on the floor. I really need someone else to do it for me./

The difference is GMAYL is actually a very good song compared Judas mess.

I still feel the verses are iconic "don't play the stupid game coz I'm a different kind of girl" :dramatic:

Im certainly not over this song yet and I will be rocking this out on Tour.

I'm still baffled what is going on with the supposed remixes by Price, Orbit and Solveig of GMAYL which are supposedly brilliant. Not sure why they released four very repetitive, samey electro mixes if these mixes exist?

Great if a new single is on its way but I'm still loving GMAYL.

Is VEVO just like youtube but for music only?

It's hard to do it myself, I'm gonna need to take the mirror off my bedroom wall and put it on the floor. I really need someone else to do it for me./

Do I have to shave my ass?

Will it get me far?

If the video does premiere this Friday, I really hope that someone can record the audio of it and upload an mp3 of it in the multimedia section (to tide us over until the actual song is released).

Rem yes I think this might happen

this is not the actual video... it is quite clear it is going to be a lyric video...

i just hope it's a different version of the song or a remix... otherwise, if they are not going to make this available for download soon, we will have lost digital sales...

surely they are well aware that it is easy to rip songs off vevo...

Guest bluejean

I'm still baffled what is going on with the supposed remixes by Price, Orbit and Solveig of GMAYL which are supposedly brilliant. Not sure why they released four very repetitive, samey electro mixes if these mixes exist?

That was only a fansite report and there was no official word of it. It seems it was bullshit.

Guest bluejean

maybe its just lyrics without the real music or instrumental?

:doh: Or maybe they're premiering the video without the music? Makes more sense :lmao: