GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

I remember when Celebration came out. So many were trying to defend it saying it was a great track. Now I think we're generally all of the opinion that it's a pretty average song. I think this is the same. It's an ok pop song but a bit meh.

On the other hand, I know myself well enough to know that I will feel a lot different about the single and albums in a year or two's time. I need to see the videos, hear the remixes and live with it for a while.

I was originally very disappointed with Hung Up and now I can't imagine her music without it. That's what i love about her music. I'm still listening to her entire discography so I wonder how things will turn out with these new tracks.

I remember when Celebration came out. So many were trying to defend it saying it was a great track. Now I think we're generally all of the opinion that it's a pretty average song. I think this is the same. It's an ok pop song but a bit meh.

I loved Celebration (the album version) since day 1 and I still love it to death. And I love GGW. :inlove: (listening to it as I type)

Guest Pud Whacker

I loved Celebration (the album version) since day 1 and I still love it to death. And I love GGW. :inlove: (listening to it as I type)

ME TOO!!! celebration is fabulous.

Well, its a nice song very much on par with Confessions tracks, Celebration or Broken. Isn't this what most fans were graving for? gay dance muzak for clubs?

In my opinion GMAYL is much more rewarding and interesting, fun and even iconic song..but thats just me. :)

I'm sure once the video drops, everyone's going to be switching up their stories and proclaiming how great it is. :rolleyes: Because it IS pretty good. Unfortunately I can't listen to it LOUD enough, so it can really knock my socks off. I love Madonna and if you don't like the song, I feel bad for you.

Guest bluejean

I remember when Celebration came out. So many were trying to defend it saying it was a great track. Now I think we're generally all of the opinion that it's a pretty average song.

No we're not. I loved it then and I love it now. But I think GGW is a stronger song.

Oh and if Celebration managed to get no.3 on UK I don't see any problem this repeating that. Im sure this time people can't say "its just a bad song" if it does worse..

Its definitely not worse than Celebration. Its better.

Guest bluejean

I'm sure once the video drops, everyone's going to be switching up their stories and proclaiming how great it is. :rolleyes:

The video will be superb with the religious theme and what not. Cannot wait.

Celebration is fantastic! Just because it flopped on the charts and radio, it doesn't mean the song is bad. It's So Cool is great and even Revolver. This is her new sound. Get on board people or get off her street!

Interesting because GGW could come right after Get Together.

+1

GGW is very Confessions. That record is full of this kind of music. Of course those songs had heavy Kaballah influence, this has not.

I'm sure once the video drops, everyone's going to be switching up their stories and proclaiming how great it is. :rolleyes: Because it IS pretty good. Unfortunately I can't listen to it LOUD enough, so it can really knock my socks off. I love Madonna and if you don't like the song, I feel bad for you.

I L.U.V Y.O.U :inlove: