GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

The version on Vevo is NOT a remix, it's just the album version without the intro.

i think so too... and i think the snippet that we got from the megamix was the one before the outro...

My boyfriend is sick of hearing it already. :lmao: ...but tough shit, I LOVE it.

slap him for me, will you? :lol: how can he get sick of this song? :lol:

It's past Midnight here in Thailand and it was soooooooo worth the wait !

L.O.V.E IT !

My Body has been REWARDED !

Oh God this should be her comeback!

Imagine on the superbowl, after Vogue, Music, LAP she ripps off her clothes and sing THIS! :drool:

It would make a very shocked america! Which is a good thing for me.

Anyway it deserves to be a worldwide hit like HU.

He's just said this sounds like a generic "Rihanna" track.

Cunt has now been bitchslapped. :lol:

He's right though, I love the song, but let's not pretend that it's an innovative, revolutionary track.

I love the song, but let's not pretend that it's an innovative, revolutionary track.

True,but we shouldn't expect Madonna to reinvent the wheel everytime she releases a new single ;) That's unrealistic.I don't always need "innovative".A good track will do just fine.

Guest bluejean

True,but we shouldn't expect Madonna to reinvent the wheel everytime she releases a new single ;) That's unrealistic.I don't always need "innovative".A good track will do just fine.

Was anyone expecting that? The list of producers involved was surely a clue. Confessions was NOT innovative at all and yet it was brilliant.

That's true, it's just that the first thing that came to my mind when i heard the song was Britney, but it sounds so much better in higher quality with the intro.

Anyway let's keep this positive.

Dear God this song is shit. Worse that "Give Me All Your Luvin," which was pretty f-ing bad.

I grew up loving Madonna. She was simply the queen. About 15 years ago, I converted into all out loon -- snatching up every album, every single, every poster, every concert ticket, every vinyl that I could get my hands on. Now, she's disappointed me so much for so long -- I haven't been excited for a new project since the Confessions Tour -- that I am close to falling off the bandwagon. Here's hoping something on "MDNA" can pull me back from the brink...

He's right though, I love the song, but let's not pretend that it's an innovative, revolutionary track.

I actually agree. There are parts that remind me of Benny's mix of Celebration. The song sounds pretty current to what we've been hearing on the radio and in clubs already. Still, there is something so hypnotic about it. I love it. Even if people want to compare it to what's out there, I don't care. Especially if that gives it more of a chance of being a huge hit.

The "Forgive me" in the bridge sounds like it has been directly copied and pasted from Sorry :lol:

Ok, after listening for like the 5th time, I think it's a great dance song. But it's still a bit weak and it reminds me of a typical Britney/Rihanna song too.

Guest bluejean

Dear God this song is shit. Worse that "Give Me All Your Luvin," which was pretty f-ing bad.

I grew up loving Madonna. She was simply the queen. About 15 years ago, I converted into all out loon -- snatching up every album, every single, every poster, every concert ticket, every vinyl that I could get my hands on. Now, she's disappointed me so much for so long -- I haven't been excited for a new project since the Confessions Tour -- that I am close to falling off the bandwagon. Here's hoping something on "MDNA" can pull me back from the brink...

Be sure to close the door on your way out ;)