GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

really weird. Usually there is some statement with release/air date. Now only Hits Daily "rumour mill"?

it's quite early really... the remixes for GMAYL hasn't even officially hit the stores yet... what's the use of releasing remixes if attention to it will just be siphoned...

it's quite early really... the remixes for GMAYL hasn't even officially hit the stores yet... what's the use of releasing remixes if attention to it will just be siphoned...

Yeah, but waiting for the original planned roll-out of the previous single and not rush-releasing a new single is what WB would have done. They paid for the remixes, so they might as well release them, right? That doesn't mean they're not preparing to launch the new single at the same time. They've only got one month left to maintain the buzz for the album release, so their strategy is probably to throw as much shit against the wall as possible.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/23/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-girls-gone-wild-music-video/

Exclusive details on Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” – Music & Video

Yesterday, website HitsDailyDouble posted a rumour that said VEVO would release a lyric video of Madonna’s new single “Girls Gone Wild”.

After all the gossip and doubt, Madonnarama can finally confirm that it’s true!

A VEVO spokesperson told Madonnarama…

As of right now, we are planning to premiere the lyric video to Madonna’s new single “Girls Gone Wild” tomorrow on VEVO

We can also give you a taste of what it’s like!

“Girls Gone Wild” opens up the way “Like a Prayer” (the album) closes: with an “Act of Contrition” spoken by Madonna.

The snippet included in the iHeartRadio MDNA megamix doesn’t really do the song justice.

The beat of this song is simply insane!

It’s the most danceable pop song you’ve ever heard!

We can expect the remixes to kill everything.

It’s all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor (“in the zone”) accepting her status of bad girl… and it’s a little autobiographical too: “I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl anyway”.

Still, towards the end, Madonna whispers “Forgive me”

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

wiig.gif

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE REAL.

i just hope it means the single is coming soon, too. its easy to rip mp3's from vevo, so no need to wait too long.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/23/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-girls-gone-wild-music-video/

Exclusive details on Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” – Music & Video

Yesterday, website HitsDailyDouble posted a rumour that said VEVO would release a lyric video of Madonna’s new single “Girls Gone Wild”.

As of right now, we are planning to premiere the lyric video to Madonna’s new single “Girls Gone Wild” tomorrow on VEVO

Girls Gone Wild” opens up the way “Like a Prayer” (the album) closes: with an “Act of Contrition” spoken by Madonna.

The snippet included in the iHeartRadio MDNA megamix doesn’t really do the song justice.

It’s all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor (“in the zone”) accepting her status of bad girl… and it’s a little autobiographical too: “I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl anyway”.

Still, towards the end, Madonna whispers “Forgive me”

other_preach_gif.gif

OMG

I'm gonna die here! Tomorrow I'll be all day out! Can't believe! If half these things are true I'm already blowing up!

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

BTW love the gifs, keep coming!

Edited by Mat.Guy

Yeah, but waiting for the original planned roll-out of the previous single and not rush-releasing a new single is what WB would have done. They paid for the remixes, so they might as well release them, right? That doesn't mean they're not preparing to launch the new single at the same time. They've only got one month left to maintain the buzz for the album release, so their strategy is probably to throw as much shit against the wall as possible.

that´s what they do with Beyoncé, and usually works for her

Guest HaveASit

“Girls Gone Wild” opens up the way “Like a Prayer” (the album) closes: with an “Act of Contrition” spoken by Madonna.

Still, towards the end, Madonna whispers “Forgive me”…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/23/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-girls-gone-wild-music-video/#ixzz1nFKLWqRp

Guest HaveASit

sounds very promising

"Girls Gone Wild" opens up the way "Like a Prayer" (the album) closes: with an "Act of Contrition" spoken by Madonna.

It's all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor ("in the zone") accepting her status of bad girl… and it's a little autobiographical too: "I know good girls don't misbehave, but I'm a bad girl anyway".

Still, towards the end, Madonna whispers "Forgive me"

OMG! How exciting! :clap:

sounds very promising

tumblr_lf7b6ty0ij1qb9lwio1_400.gif

:dramatic: Can we just fast forward to Friday?