Madonna MDNA Parties

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

LONDON, UK

e9fe550ba3c0c201d69e3bc0a455b623_L.jpg

We’re delighted to announce that the Madonna's MDNA London Album Launch Party will be held on SATURDAY 31st MARCH 2012 at G-A-Y Late, Goslett Yard, London, from 2.00pm through until 10.30pm.

This will be the 18th London Madonna Fan Party, where fans from all over the world get together to party to over 8 hours of non stop Madonna videos, live clips, and promos exclusive to the party. You’ll get to party to the tracks from Madonna’s new studio album MDNA as well as all of her greatest hits, remixes and live performances.

Entry as always is completely FREE – this party is for Madonna fans by Madonna fans.

For all the information you need please check out www.madonnafanparty.co.uk and don’t forget to RSVP to the Facebook Event Page at https://www.facebook.com/events/325329317508799/

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/549-madonnas-mdna-london-album-launch-party-on-saturday-31-march-at-g-a-y-late.html#ixzz1mwLRhZnH

Guest groovyguy

HOUSTON, USA

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6531

Madonna Party in Washington, DC - Feb. 25

MadonnaTribe longtime friend VJ Tre will host a party for the release of Madonna's new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" on Saturday, Feb. 25th at Omega DC in Washington, DC.

If you're around - make sure not to miss it.

party_omegadc_501.jpg

---------------------------

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6539

Official Single Release Party in Houston

MadonnaTribe wants to inform its readers in the Houston area that there's great Madonna Party planned for them!

It's the official release party for the Give Me All Your Luvin' single can already planning their night to remember at the JR's Bar & Grill on February 23rd!. Be there!

official_houston.jpg

Guest groovyguy

NYC, USA

http://madonnasworldcom.blogspot.com/

MDNA-thon in N.Y.C. on Friday, March 2nd, 10 PM @ SPLASH!

officialflyer2-764201.jpg

... an amazing group of dedicated Madonna fans and professionals to bring you the biggest Madonna party yet!

Venny, Co-Party Promoter, Susan, our DJ for the evening, and Amber our Graphic Designer.

We have pulled out all the stops, in this our 12th Anniversary of giving you the most amazing nights of just pure Madonna.

There is alot to celebrate, including madonnas new film W.E., just released, We will be giving you a shot at winning official Movie and Soundtrack posters .

You will also have a chance to win promo CD singles of Madonnas brand new song, 'GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUV' that has just been released to radio , is already at #10 on the HOT 100.

~~If thats not enough, fresh off of their performance of VOGUE, with Madonna, the HOUSE of NINJA, dancers, Javier & Benny, will be in the house performing for you !~~

So don't forget to RSVP now by emailing me at Madonnasworld@gmail.com , to get on the "MADONNASWORLD" guest list and show your Madonna luv by wearing a Madonna-inspired outfit, or tee, its all about L.U.V., and you can have a shot at winning one of our many exciting giveaways all night long!

Visit:

http://www.madonnathon.com for all party info

&

http://www.madonnasworld.com for all Madonna up 2 date info.

Guest groovyguy

TORONTO, CANADA

CSE13posterpink600.jpg

Can't Stop Esther is a hi-NRG, non-stop, multimedia Madonna extravaganza. This is the party's 13th edition. DJ doctor BAGGIE (Purplelectricity, Jackson Family Values) spinning hi-NRG Madonna trax and videos spanning her entire career. Madonna tribute troupes MADGESTY and ALDONNA perform.

CAN'T STOP ESTHER - THE MADONNA MARATHON

Friday, February 24

Annex Wreckroom

794 Bathurst St (at Bloor), Toronto

10 pm doors

$7 cover, 19+

Get there early as interest in this party is always high!

Please spread the word about this party to any of your friends who love Madonna.

Official Can't Stop Esther website: www.cantstopesther.com

Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/284127514979858

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rayoflight78

That's what I wanna know too. In the past there's usually an album release party either the week of release up to a month after release of any new Madonna album, so we probably won't see any flyers for any in SF for another couple weeks maybe.

Any San Francisco events?!!?!!

Guest groovyguy

Any San Francisco events?!!?!!

No news on any SF party but there was a recent Madonna Flash Mob.

Madonna Flash Mob at Union Square in San Francisco 2/4/2012

And there was a Madonna Flash Mob last October.

Madonna Flash Mob Dolores Park 10 8 11

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnasworldcom.blogspot.com/2012/03/nyc-mdna-thon-reviewed-3-2-12.html

NYC MDNA-thon Reviewed 3-2-12

MDNA-Thon 2012

Friday, March 2nd

Party Review

Hosted by Madonnasworld.com (Jeannie Buxo & Venny Yanev)

In NYC's Legendary SPLASH Nightclub

DJ Susan Levine

Special Guest Performers Benny & Javier Ninja from the House of Ninja

Madonnathon.com Web & Flyer Designs by Amber Flynn

Decorations provided by Jeremy Rizzi & Billy Armas

Madonnasworld Street Team promoters Jeremy Rizzi & Billy Armas

House Photographer Mike Roda

Giveaways provided by Weinstein Co./Interscope Records & DJ Susan Levine

416922_280894488649834_115469041859047_686368_565090933_n-705558.jpg419170_280898065316143_115469041859047_686498_754897636_n-708997.jpg429965_280895018649781_115469041859047_686385_1825876275_n-710385.jpg426915_280894805316469_115469041859047_686377_1282257565_n-711872.jpg429087_280894738649809_115469041859047_686375_2022174283_n-712910.jpgIMG_7955.JPGIMG_8041.JPGIMG_8106.JPGIMG_8120.JPGIMG_8241.JPGIMG_7881.JPGIMG_8222.JPG

Our 14th Annual Madonnna-thon was by far our biggest party yet.

We were treated to the best Madonna music all night long provided by DJ Susan Levine. She really knew how to draw a crowd to a dance floor the moment she began at 10pm, by 10:30 the dance floor was jam packed and never cleared till closing! As you made your way to the dance floor you could feel the heat, through the smokey air you could see amazingly hot go go dancers, get a glimpse see the happy faces in the crowd and very good looking I might add, as well as some fierce Madonna tees and Madonna inspired looks, in full costume! The love that Madonna fans have for the Queen is beyond any other artist. This party drew some of the most devoted from NYC and beyond and they also came to support Madonnasworld.com. Our goal is simple: to deliver a fun party atmosphere, positive energy, and a memorable club experience overall for just one day out of life, or in this case one day in March.

Madonnas dancers, the extremely talented Javier and Benny Ninja from the HOUSE of NINJAS came and wowed the crowd at 2am with a jaw dropping performance of VOGUE. It was a performance I and everyone that witnessed it, won't soon forget.

Finally, we gave out some cool promo items all night including Madonnas Give Me All Your Luv CD singles, Postcards, W.E., movie and soundtrack posters as well as a specially made MDNA Madonna-thon megamix created by DJ Susan Levine as a special souvenir.

If you where there, and want to share your experience, feel free to write me and submit your story for publication on madonnasworld.com If you missed this night, or you don't want to miss another Madonnasworld produced event, then get on the mailing list by emailing me at madonnasworld@gmail.com and you will be invited to another fun party coming soon very soon!

See you soon,

xo, Jeannie

For more photos, click here.

http://madonnasworldcom.blogspot.com/2012/03/nyc-mdna-thon-reviewed-3-2-12.html

NYC MDNA-thon Reviewed 3-2-12

MDNA-Thon 2012

Friday, March 2nd

Party Review

Hosted by Madonnasworld.com (Jeannie Buxo & Venny Yanev)

In NYC's Legendary SPLASH Nightclub

DJ Susan Levine

Special Guest Performers Benny & Javier Ninja from the House of Ninja

Madonnathon.com Web & Flyer Designs by Amber Flynn

Decorations provided by Jeremy Rizzi & Billy Armas

Madonnasworld Street Team promoters Jeremy Rizzi & Billy Armas

House Photographer Mike Roda

Giveaways provided by Weinstein Co./Interscope Records & DJ Susan Levine

416922_280894488649834_115469041859047_686368_565090933_n-705558.jpg419170_280898065316143_115469041859047_686498_754897636_n-708997.jpg429965_280895018649781_115469041859047_686385_1825876275_n-710385.jpg426915_280894805316469_115469041859047_686377_1282257565_n-711872.jpg429087_280894738649809_115469041859047_686375_2022174283_n-712910.jpgIMG_7955.JPGIMG_8041.JPGIMG_8106.JPGIMG_8120.JPGIMG_8241.JPGIMG_7881.JPGIMG_8222.JPG

Our 14th Annual Madonnna-thon was by far our biggest party yet.

We were treated to the best Madonna music all night long provided by DJ Susan Levine. She really knew how to draw a crowd to a dance floor the moment she began at 10pm, by 10:30 the dance floor was jam packed and never cleared till closing! As you made your way to the dance floor you could feel the heat, through the smokey air you could see amazingly hot go go dancers, get a glimpse see the happy faces in the crowd and very good looking I might add, as well as some fierce Madonna tees and Madonna inspired looks, in full costume! The love that Madonna fans have for the Queen is beyond any other artist. This party drew some of the most devoted from NYC and beyond and they also came to support Madonnasworld.com. Our goal is simple: to deliver a fun party atmosphere, positive energy, and a memorable club experience overall for just one day out of life, or in this case one day in March.

Madonnas dancers, the extremely talented Javier and Benny Ninja from the HOUSE of NINJAS came and wowed the crowd at 2am with a jaw dropping performance of VOGUE. It was a performance I and everyone that witnessed it, won't soon forget.

Finally, we gave out some cool promo items all night including Madonnas Give Me All Your Luv CD singles, Postcards, W.E., movie and soundtrack posters as well as a specially made MDNA Madonna-thon megamix created by DJ Susan Levine as a special souvenir.

If you where there, and want to share your experience, feel free to write me and submit your story for publication on madonnasworld.com If you missed this night, or you don't want to miss another Madonnasworld produced event, then get on the mailing list by emailing me at madonnasworld@gmail.com and you will be invited to another fun party coming soon very soon!

See you soon,

xo, Jeannie

For more photos, click here.

Awesome night! I look a mess but whatever, I had such a wonderful time. Everyone was so awesome! ;)

Guest groovyguy

MadonnaTribe is happy to invite the readers of fellow fansite Drowned Madonna to celebrate together the new Madonna album, MDNA, at the release party to be held in Rome, in collaboration with Universal Music Italy, on Saturday, March 24.

Send an email to vip@madonnatribe.com to be on the guest list.

rome_party_001.jpg

rome_party_002.jpg

Guest Fukujima

Madonnatribe holding a party for Madonna?? :lmao:

it will happen like when last year a M's party was organized in London and some of the Tribers showed up wearin Lady Gaga's T-Shirts :lmao::bad:

it will happen like when last year a M's party was organized in London and some of the Tribers showed up wearin Lady Gaga's T-Shirts :lmao::bad:

i dont know why they even bother with their site anymore. they're such dramatic & self-righteous arrogant pussies.

i dont know why they even bother with their site anymore. they're such dramatic & self-righteous arrogant pussies.

Sounds like a coup to me; gang bang style. Retaliation after the WO shit fight. Tread carefully drowned folk :sneaky:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnaunderground.nl/

MDNA Release Party in Amsterdam

The Netherlands will have once again the chance to be the first country to sell the new Madonna album at the Official MDNA Relese Party that will take place in Amsterdam on March 22.

Our friends at fellow fansite Madonna Underground will host the party at the new and improved FAME Plaza store in the centre of Amsterdam - the event runs from 7 PM to 9 PM and the new CD will be officially sold then.

The dress code is "Super Bowl" and a gift will be given away to the best dressed fan. Of course a DJ will be spinning, aand drinks and free gadgets will be available, too! People can sign up to attend through marketing@fame.nl.

party_fame_001.jpg

No news on any SF party but there was a recent Madonna Flash Mob.

Madonna Flash Mob at Union Square in San Francisco 2/4/2012

And there was a Madonna Flash Mob last October.

Madonna Flash Mob Dolores Park 10 8 11

:rotfl:

Woman 'is that a man in drag?'

Man 'no that's a real woman.'

Woman 'oh ok. Oh really?'

:lmao:

Guest groovyguy

I'm Addicted to Madonna NYC Album Party! 3-25

IMG_8222.JPG

Our first collaboration , with the most talented Brooklyn DJ named DJ MK

*We will be giving away Madonnas new CD ... M.D.N.A all night long!*

*Plus tons of great surprises all night*

RSVP NOW ON FACEBOOK HERE

or simply email me at Madonnasworld@gmail.com and get on the guest list

The party in London is not organized by Tribe but you can ask them to ban the Tribers at the next one - it's on the 31st.

yes! They're awful.

Always happy to give you a chance to show what you're best at, fellas.

MTribe has been hosting parties since 2005. That is before Gaga was born that way.

celebration_omogenic_001.jpg

celebration_omogenic_003.jpg

celebration_omogenic_005.jpg

celebration_omogenic_006.jpg

Sorry for the dark pics that will make you miss some amazing Mariah tees