Introducing: MADEENNA.

Apples388

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

There's this conspiracy theory about DEMONNA and her age. SOME people claim she is CENTURIES old, some say a woman who LOOKS LIKE HER has appeared in paintings from hundreds of years ago but no proof of if it could be her. COULD DEMONNA HAVE WALKED THIS EARTHLY REALM BEFORE THIS TIME? Some say yes! but who knows for sure!

A couple of examples conspiracy theorists always point to? could DAN BROWN's THE DEMONNA CODE be true?

demonnatable.jpg

demonnaboat.jpg

There's this conspiracy theory about DEMONNA and her age. SOME people claim she is CENTURIES old, some say a woman who LOOKS LIKE HER has appeared in paintings from hundreds of years ago but no proof of if it could be her. COULD DEMONNA HAVE WALKED THIS EARTHLY REALM BEFORE THIS TIME? Some say yes! but who knows for sure!

A couple of examples conspiracy theorists always point to? could DAN BROWN's THE DEMONNA CODE be true?

demonnatable.jpg

demonnaboat.jpg

Oh my god.

ahh.gifahh.gifahh.gifahh.gifahh.gifahh.gif

demonnatable.jpg

demonnaboat.jpg

Lucky guy, is that you?

:lol:

btw i'm not sure i believe madeenna bin ciccone is dead

i think she occasionally poses as esther for protection

something she mastered at the 'taqiyya' centre

headscarf4.jpg

leaving an eid al fitr gathering in tehran

madonna-miami.jpg

giving out 'dawah' invitations in miami

with the help of her daughter...loulwa

:rotfl:

demonnatable.jpg

demonnaboat.jpg

LMFAO!!! :dead:

• 3 years later...

I think Demonna has captured Madeena. Poor brave Madeena is in a cage (not called the stage), down in hell (where Demonna has a lot of friends). That's why for the entire RH era, Madeena has not been seen not even once, I think. Demonna took over and she's here to stay slay!

I love Madeena but my fave is Madoner

Madoner? Is that a cross between Medoner and Madooner?

e06230c23ea14cc14b875678f370b108.png

Medoner

grid-cell-1170-1397859809-5.jpg

Is this Madooner? She's the one I can't quite figure out

When you see Madonna looking disheveled, rehearsing in Adidas and Under Armour, her hair in a sloppy ponytail, sunglasses, and NO MAKEUP, that's Madooner.

When you see Madonna taking ugly selfies on Instagram and not caring at all, that's Madooner.

When you see Madonna in mismatched clothing, her hair in braids, covered head to toe and wearing an ugly hat while she plays with her kids in public, that's Madooner.

Basically she's what Madonna would look like on a daily basis if she just stayed in Michigan and worked as a personal trainer and raised her 4 kids. She's the goofy Midwestern Madonna.