GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

The baby and wall scenes are very random, not really necessary and especially the baby is a little weird....but for some reason, even before I heard the news that it was her idea, I thought those scenes were VERY Madonna.

She just likes to do random shit like that it seems! :lol:

I remember one time my ex and I were listening to Forbidden Love from COADF and he thought it was such a "pretty song. But why does she have to ruin it with making her voice sound like that?" in reference to the parts of the song where she uses the vocodor/autotune or whatever it is that makes her sound robotic. Anyways, at that time I remember thinking that the added voice effects made that track VERY Madonna. I guess the same thing applies here. :)

It's so cool to be uncool. :asian:

where?

Give Me All Your Luvin video: behind the scenes

428123_317033594998960_115042988531356_805871_757258383_n.jpg

http://www.madonnara...g-with-the-cia/

Megaforce: Working with Madonna is like Working with the CIA

Megaforce, the producers of Madonna’s latest video “Give me all your Luvin’”, recently gave an interview to Swiss newspaper 20Minutes.

Here is a translation by Madonnarama:

About timing

When we heard the news, we were very excited of course, but had to immediately start working.

The timing was very strict and we had to fly to New York very soon to shoot the video.

We were facing a well-oiled machine and had to find a way to be part of it, without being overwhelmed.

Shooting the video in New York

Three police cars were continuously driving around the studio and bodyguards were in charge of the security on the set.

Whenever somebody took out a cell phone or camera, they were checking it.

During the whole process, we felt like we were working with the CIA. For instance, whenever we got pictures, they were telling us: “If we find this on the internet, we’ll know it’s coming from you.”

There was also a huge budget ($1.5 million) for the video.

Working with Madonna

She is very involved in the project and gives her opinion on every decision.

Madonna has complete control. She wants to be the center of attention in the video. She’s very concerned with her looks in the video and wants to look beautiful.

We hadn’t planned to include the footage of her dancing in front of a wall, but she insisted.

We think it kills the narrative, because the final montage is not really our vision anymore. It’s hers.

She was impatient and wanted that everything revolved around her, but that’s it.

The second day of filming she left the studio early, because she had a photoshoot for her album cover the next day. We had to finish the last scene without her.

We expected her to be a diva, but she was more professional than anything else.

About retouching Madonna in the video

Every female celebrity asks us to do some retouching on the video.

Extra lighting, more brightness, a bit of retouching of the figure are almost always included in every pop video these days.

Nicki Minaj had asked for her body to look like a plastic doll. She knew what her character should look like and did a great job. M.I.A. needed a bit more directing.

They both had a great connection with Madonna.

She was playing the mother role. Madonna sort of takes them under her wing and gives them advice.

It’s probably her way to stay in touch with the younger generation.

1,5 milion for that ??? Loll

Hehe it seems a lot but if I'm not mistaken, she used to spend something like 450k just for american life photo shoot alone... This time though I think Smirnoff might take care a big part of that for her :D

Guest Not4Pussies

if we only knew who's directing than we would get somewhat of an idea of what we can expect.

if it's jonas akerlund or the gardener than we can expect a rushed, lazy video.

lol @ the headline of that interview. im glad she had part of the direction of her own video but it seems like her ideas were the weakest (although I do love the baby scenes) the monroe thing didnt flatter her imo

David Fincher, I wish lol

My first pick would also be David Fincher, but since that is highly improbable, then Jean Baptiste Mondino ALL THE WAY. That would be truly awesome. They've done some amazing work in the past. (Justify My Love, Human Nature and Don't Tell Me, to be exact) :dramatic:

I also expect a rushed video. They won't spend that much money after a great 1.5 m video that didn't do much.

Maybe she'll be doing the tourbook shoot at the same time.

Oh I think it served well..17 million on youtube and most seem to love the video. It really is a comeback to form.

Good News ! From Guy O.

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

The directors for "Girls Gone Wild" video are Mert and Marcus... They also photographed MDNA album...

This is an example of their work for LOVE magazine. I think GGW will be an all out fashion extravaganza!!!