GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest groovyguy

Good News ! From Guy O.

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

The directors for "Girls Gone Wild" video are Mert and Marcus... They also photographed MDNA album...

https://twitter.com/#!/guyoseary

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

@boytoy1814 yes, they also shot the Interview mag photos... I believe this would be their first video shoot... #girlsgonewildvideo

Well as they are photographers I'm expecting a Give it 2 me tie of video

at least she will look good

GI2M is a different story. That was Tom Munro's vision, but executed by the gardener.

I have faith in this.

I've been thinking lately, since GGW is the album opener, I was kinda guessing/hoping that the music played during M's entrance at the Smirnoff event, is from the opening of GGW.

I've been thinking lately, since GGW is the album opener, I was kinda guessing/hoping that the music played during M's entrance at the Smirnoff event, is from the opening of GGW.

From what I heard, the Smirnoff event intro was done by Hardy "Indiigo" Muanza (he produced one track on the album (main album track? bonus track?), but I don't know if it's the same track as the one used in the intro).

GI2M is a different story. That was Tom Munro's vision, but executed by the gardener.

I have faith in this.

Me too . I don't think Mert & Marcus will lower themselves to GITM standard !

Good News ! From Guy O.

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

The directors for "Girls Gone Wild" video are Mert and Marcus... They also photographed MDNA album...

This is an example of their work for LOVE magazine. I think GGW will be an all out fashion extravaganza!!!

nhvyft.gif

GMAYL is an excellent video,so I'm hoping that GGW is just as good.I want excellent music videos to define this era! I hope we also get a third video,but I'll settle for two.I know she's gonna start tour rehearsals soon.

Good News ! From Guy O.

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

This is an example of their work for LOVE magazine. I think GGW will be an all out fashion extravaganza!!!

tumblr_llaw4xB2KR1qgmqw1o1_250.gif

Herb Ritts did his first music video with her and it's not a backstage like GI2M. Hello? They wanted GI2M to be a photoshoot backstage because she loved the ELLE Magazine one a lot. The DAD Sticky video is by Munro too and it has nothing to do WITH GI2M.

I can't wait to see this video... I hope it will be great!

That pic of Madonna in your signature is MAGNIFICENT! :clap:

Guest groovyguy

Mert & Marcus photographed Madonna for the MDNA album. But their collaboration dates back to the iconic "Pop" magazine cover and more recently to the "Interview" photoshoot and the upcoming "Truth or Dare" campaign.

news_mertmarcus.jpg

In an exclusive, Madonnanation can also reveal without seeing the video that its not going to be very good

:lmao:

I think, looking at the advertisements, that it looks promising, if it is as good as the ads, it will be classic!

and about the quick editing of some of her last videos...I have always thought that it was to hide her cheeks! in GI2M (she looks blured), in Celebration with the glasses and in Miles away too

Good News ! From Guy O.

Guy Oseary @guyoseary

So Give it 2 Me part 2..why does she let her photographers and gardeners do her videos? low budged?

So Give it 2 Me part 2..why does she let her photographers and gardeners do her videos? low budged?

Hopefully it will NOT be GITM 2. Mert & Marcus are far more superior than Tom Munro in the photography department .

They have directed many videos for famous brands.

I'm very optimistic about this .