GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Some color effects that I can not describe cause I don't want to spoil the mystique and suprise. But TRUST this video will have you bowing at the queen's throne. What a moment...

You have partially restored my faith in this project. I CANNOT WAIT!

Some color effects that I can not describe cause I don't want to spoil the mystique and suprise. But TRUST this video will have you bowing at the queen's throne. What a moment...

So it's not all black and white like the GI2M video right?

And the report of the spoken word/prayer intro is true. But that's all for now till release!

It will also restore the faith of the fans who were displeased with "Give Me All Your Luvin."

So next friday we get some kind of version of the song, correct?

And did you ever mention when we would be getting the video?

Did I tell you how I think Fergie is kinda cool?

And the report of the spoken word/prayer intro is true. But that's all for now till release!

It will also restore the faith of the fans who were displeased with "Give Me All Your Luvin."

how about the fans who absolutely love GMAYL? :horn:

So next friday we get some kind of version of the song, correct?

And did you ever mention when we would be getting the video?

Did I tell you how I think Fergie is kinda cool?

Can't say when the video or song will be released but like you I think it will be released near album release or sooner than that.

And LUV that you LUV Fergie but am over her though ha! It's all about the Queen Of The Universe.

God don't accuse me of being dramatic when you're the one writing a damn thesis on the politics of teasers vs. full songs. My primary gripe was the production of GGW, which can infact be judged based on a short clip. The song itself (lyrically, melodically) could be fine but I don't particularly appreciate the production. I've heard lots of people saying that the preview sounds like a Britney or Kesha reject, and I'm sort of inclined to agree, but who knows..Now I've read that the preview clips were either remixes or alternate/unfinished mixes for the album, so the outcome could be totally different.

I didn't write a thesis, gimme a break :lol: anyway you're entitled to your caca opinion, I think it's a little silly but oh well what can you do?

And meanwhile thank you Yami for giving us an interesting excloosive insight. I actually am inclined to believe you tbh, unlike a certain someone elses excloosive right before GMAYL launched :chuckle:

I WON'T AX FOR IT IMA JUST TAKE IT

Guest groovyguy

Very well thanks!

Keep the interview shoot as your point of reference.

The spoken word intro with M smoking her cig is a nod to Vogue and it is indeed everything!

Lots of half naked guys in the video as well!

Yum, Thanks for the info!

'Act of Contrition' while smoking cigarette! Sounds blasphemous! :inlove:

This is from closmic_cystem's sig:

O my God,

I am heartily sorry for

having offended Thee,

and I detest all my sins,

because I dread the loss of heaven,

and the pains of hell;

but most of all because I love Thee,

And I want so badly to be good.

, any truth yami?