GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

LMAO@GODESS

it never said it was filmed in one day??? and they've been planning it for a while now...and if it has religious themes in it like rumoured, then i doubt its just gonna be her, she has dancers already for her tour, so i'm sure she'll put them in there

24uyjpu.gif

Anyone using a gif of that hairplugged piece of shit should do just that :thumbsup:

I find it strange that you would make comparisons of 15-30 second clips of basically parts of the chorus where the same words are repeated over and over. "Turn Up The Radio" is just repeated over and over throughout the small clip. In fact, I think it's a bit looped. How anyone can judge how great or awful a song is based on a 15 second clip is baffling to me.

Anyway, I'm ready. Let's hear it in full!

Could be because I've heard the full Turn Up the Radio demo, albeit a different version with a different vocalist. Still, I can tell you right now that I'll prefer it to GGW.

I'm entitled to my opinion, it doesn't make me a hater and it also doesn't make me an undercover Gaga fan :lol:

its coming out next week sometime, blah

the remix version of on vevo with lyrics, hmmm maybe the video will be the remixed version too, so the orginal must be a watered down version, like Celebration

Anyone using a gif of that hairplugged piece of shit should do just that :thumbsup:

Could be because I've heard the full Turn Up the Radio demo, albeit a different version with a different vocalist. Still, I can tell you right now that I'll prefer it to GGW.

I'm entitled to my opinion, it doesn't make me a hater and it also doesn't make me an undercover Gaga fan :lol:

Though you haven't heard the full version of GGW. I NEVER said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I mentioned NOTHING about Lady Gaga or you being her fan, nor did I say you were a "hater". But your opinion of disliking GGW is based on a small excerpt of the song. :wacko:

You really need to stop jumping the gun on this. Dramatic much? You're not even giving it a chance. You sound like one of those mincers on here (can't remember who) who said they hated the GMAYL video based on the quick cut 5 second teaser they showed on commercials. He said it looked cheap and shitty and that Madonna was copying Glee of all things. Then the video came out and he had to eat crow :rotfl: do yourself a favor and stop being such a hysterical poofter :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

Kupono Aweau ‏ @alohakupono

Best "ALOHA" Friday ever!!! Shooting my very 1st MUSiC ViDEO w/the one&only MADONNA!!!!! \(^o^)/ WHOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! #Lahv

he was one of her dancers at the Super Bowl during Vogue.

-2 day shoot

-Dancers

-Religious theme

-Arianne Philips styling

-Giovanni Bianco somehow involved

Kupono Aweau ‏ @alohakupono

Best "ALOHA" Friday ever!!! Shooting my very 1st MUSiC ViDEO w/the one&only MADONNA!!!!! \(^o^)/ WHOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! #Lahv

he was one of her dancers at the Super Bowl during Vogue.

-2 day shoot

-Dancers

-Religious theme

-Arianne Philips styling

-Giovanni Bianco somehow involved

He's cute;

gallery_13_35_63917.jpg

:wow:

I don't know what it is but sometimes she has rather unusual choices for her second singles. Ok we all loved Hollywood and we all loved Give it 2 Me but they are more like third or fourth single in my eyes. After the AL scandal a single like Nothing Fails would have been better. Same with Beat Goes On, it would have been a bigger hit than GI2M. What about Bad Girl, she wanted it as the second single after Erotica...why? I mean I love the song to death but it's not exactly 2nd single material. Or What it feels like for a girl was considered a single right after Music. So random...Don't Tell Me was the obvious follow up. Let's see how Girls Gone Wild fits into this picture after we have heard the album.

Don't Tell Me WAS the follow-up to Music.. at least in America.