GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

she said conflicting things; first she said she had a few well deserved days off after super bowl, the other thing she said was she was having auditions all week.

after that she was shooting the video.

so im guessing the video is due next week..

after shooting this video she will go into rehearsal mode.

she can do two things....make a video of a new song she is gonna perfrom and will be a third single. but make a performance video of how it will look like in concert with lights and backdrops and everything, 20 camera's. released the third single at the beginning of the tour. than she will have a single out when the album drops (ggw) and th third single when the tour starts. it will help the albumand help to sell some more tickets.

or

film a concert at the beginning of the tour and release that performance of the third single as video for the single/tour.

I want Madge dancing her ass off in the music video.

That would be great! because in GMAYL there was just a bunch of walking :lmao: the wall shots are grand though :dramatic:

I would love to see Madonna just go all out and dance dance dance for a change. Hopefully the choreographer gives her something good.

I wonder if she'll manage to keep the (finalized) song under wraps until the video release again.

What's the word on that? the megamix version is not the final version? here we go again.......

I guess is the final version.

That would be great! because in GMAYL there was just a bunch of walking :lmao: the wall shots are grand though :dramatic:

I would love to see Madonna just go all out and dance dance dance for a change. Hopefully the choreographer gives her something good.

Dance, dance, dance? Her worst videos are actually dance dance dance: Celebration, Give It To Me,Get Together, Jump etc... GMAYL at least had concept and there were money put into it. I hope we see cheeky, expensive concept videos not M/dancers dancing in front of a white screen.

Dance, dance, dance? Her worst videos are actually dance dance dance: Celebration, Give It To Me,Get Together, Jump etc... GMAYL at least had concept and there were money put into it. I hope we see cheeky, expensive concept videos not M/dancers dancing in front of a white screen.

+1

No more horrendous free style dancing. Thanks!

+1

No more horrendous free style dancing. Thanks!

Well she loves it. Remember that the directors of the GAYL video didn't want the footage of the free dancing on the wall but she insisted.

She clearly loves this shit. :lol:

It was actually good on the GAYL video... it gave us that baby moment! :lmao:

The video will be great no matter what she does. Just comparing her to others that did videos over fifty - Cher Believe (she had to play a maniquiun), Aretha - Knew you were waiting for me (she was only 45 but may as well have been sixty), and Tina in I don't want to fight anymore - she was in her mid fifties and looked like an old woman. Madonna is still breaking new ground, it may more woman/age related ground, but still significant. At this point her only rivals that may be able to do videos after fifty are Janet & Maria. But those two have really painted themselves into corners - Will Mariah radically change her perpetual "13" yo persona while having a 13 year old daughter? Will Janet continue the wispery then dominatrix switcharoo? Both seem unlikely.

Well she loves it. Remember that the directors of the GAYL video didn't want the footage of the free dancing on the wall but she insisted.

how do you know she wanted it and they didnt ??

'cause they said so..

Yep,there is a recent interview with Megaforce posted on one of these threads.They said it was Madonna's idea to dance in front of a wall (an idea that they weren't too fond of).

I didn't like it that much. I can see the video being better without it. It was supposed to be all one take, like a musical number.

Lets face it, Madonna should've let them do their job.

I didn't like it that much. I can see the video being better without it. It was supposed to be all one take, like a musical number.

Lets face it, Madonna should've let them do their job.

I may agree with you. The part that i like the most of it is the baby part but i guess the video could do without it. It's like the Material Girl video that has the musical part and the outdoor scenes throwed in the middle. It doesn't really breaks the fluidity but it would make more sense without it.

Still i love the baby part! :lol:

The video will be great no matter what she does. Just comparing her to others that did videos over fifty - Cher Believe (she had to play a maniquiun), Aretha - Knew you were waiting for me (she was only 45 but may as well have been sixty), and Tina in I don't want to fight anymore - she was in her mid fifties and looked like an old woman. Madonna is still breaking new ground, it may more woman/age related ground, but still significant. At this point her only rivals that may be able to do videos after fifty are Janet & Maria. But those two have really painted themselves into corners - Will Mariah radically change her perpetual "13" yo persona while having a 13 year old daughter? Will Janet continue the wispery then dominatrix switcharoo? Both seem unlikely.

What about Kylie? She loves dressing up as a prostitute! :lmao:

I may agree with you. The part that i like the most of it is the baby part but i guess the video could do without it. It's like the Material Girl video that has the musical part and the outdoor scenes throwed in the middle. It doesn't really breaks the fluidity but it would make more sense without it.

Still i love the baby part! :lol:

The baby part is kind of creepy. Not a fan. And the dancing in front of the wall is lame. So I'm sad to find out that the weakest parts of the video were M's idea. I like the idea of it being shot as if it's one long take. (Come to think of it, that's my favorite part of "4 Minutes" too.) Too bad Madonna ruined their idea.

Sure, Madonna's a housewife and mother, decides to ditch her baby and family like so she can strut the streets like a hooker, go to the club and try to relive her heyday as a Marilyn Monroe impersonator. Duh.

The baby part is kind of creepy. Not a fan. And the dancing in front of the wall is lame. So I'm sad to find out that the weakest parts of the video were M's idea. I like the idea of it being shot as if it's one long take. (Come to think of it, that's my favorite part of "4 Minutes" too.) Too bad Madonna ruined their idea.

The baby and wall scenes are very random, not really necessary and especially the baby is a little weird....but for some reason, even before I heard the news that it was her idea, I thought those scenes were VERY Madonna.

She just likes to do random shit like that it seems! :lol:

I remember one time my ex and I were listening to Forbidden Love from COADF and he thought it was such a "pretty song. But why does she have to ruin it with making her voice sound like that?" in reference to the parts of the song where she uses the vocodor/autotune or whatever it is that makes her sound robotic. Anyways, at that time I remember thinking that the added voice effects made that track VERY Madonna. I guess the same thing applies here. :)