MDNA WONT B PROMOTED!

acko

i guess she would not have time to receive any awards on stage like the upcoming VMAs, EMAs...?

If they feel its important, they skip those dates while coming up with her touring schedule. Madonna isn't Katy or Rihanna. She's following a different marketing strategy. Say Madonna ended up with 5 #1 hits, would that really change anything? No, she's already a legend. She doesn't need a promo tour because she's already an icon. They pretty much just want one hit from the record to get everyone's attention and then its off to tour. Future singles will likely just get a video.

Hits are important to artists like Katy & Rihanna because people are getting to know them. Multiple hits for Madonna at this point are not important.

Guest bluejean

So over people saying Madonna doesn't need to prove anything. That is such a cop out. Both her and her team would love a #1 song I can assure you. It's an indication of success.

So over people saying Madonna doesn't need to prove anything. That is such a cop out. Both her and her team would love a #1 song I can assure you. It's an indication of success.

Would they like more #1's? Sure. Would it change anything? No. She's what the current pop divas that are getting #1's aspire to become. They all want to create their own niche and survive like Madonna has. Madonna is in a league of her own at the moment. What matters to her are much bigger things, like her superbowl ratings record, or her upcoming touring record which she will surely break. Madonna's indicators of success are on a much grander scale.

lets not foreget who we are talkin about here.....the queen of marketing.

she had the best promo ever....NEW TRACK ON SUPERBOWL wiht how many billion watching...vogue.gif

everyone will say.. " hey i like that song..lemme check when the album comes out..madonna looks great. MIA is edgy.. "

Would they like more #1's? Sure. Would it change anything? No. She's what the current pop divas that are getting #1's aspire to become. They all want to create their own niche and survive like Madonna has. Madonna is in a league of her own at the moment. What matters to her are much bigger things, like her superbowl ratings record, or her upcoming touring record which she will surely break. Madonna's indicators of success are on a much grander scale.

Exactly.Madonna really has nothing to prove.She's already the most successful female artist in history.Yes,another Number One hit single would be nice,but it's not necessary for her legacy.From now on,fans are just gonna have to be content with seeing Madonna have record-breaking concert tours and albums that debut at Number One all over the globe.

but how many artists over the age of 50 have Number One singles these days? I'm sure that she and her team are realistic about this.

Guest bluejean

but how many artists over the age of 50 have Number One singles these days? I'm sure that she and her team are realistic about this.

Yes I'm sure. But Probed By Gays asking "would it change anything" the answer is YES it would. Do I personally care if she goes to #1 or not. NO I don't. I'm here for the music/videos/tours. But Madonna and her team obviously would love for it to be #1. Sure they are realistic about it when it doesn't and don't panic, but they certainly have given it their all trying to get it there. So to say they don't care or that it makes no difference is ridiculous. A project being a huge success makes a big difference to everyone working on it I can assure you. The bigger the better.

SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR CHARTS ANYMORE I MEAN THE WHOLE SUPERBOWL,GMAYL VIDEO/SINGLE WAS TO CREATE BUZZ FOR MDNA WHICH ONLY REASON IS TO PROMOTE THE TOUR AND NOTHING MORE. SHE SAID IT HERSELF "TOURING IS WHERE THE MONEY IS"

the tour on sale prior to the album is also good album promo, I was searching for info on the Yankees show sell out and every article mentions that you get a copy of Madonna's new album MDNA with your ticket, it's promoted on the ticketmaster site etc, also ads for the perfume pop up... there's so much going on.

Reminds me of Erotica, where the single and video directed you to the book, this single has an agenda also.

She won't do Idol or X-Factor. The tour will be almost all sold out in America by then, what's the point? I think she won't even do a promo tour. There's not a whole lot of time and she already reminded the world that she is amazing live (even if with audio tracks...). The promo tour is to promote, duh. If it's selling out then why do it? I prefer she films her next videos but I'm not betting on anything breakthrough anymore. I do feel that we may actually have more than 3 singles this time but that's if MDNA doesn't flop which probably won't happen anyway.

Guest Pud Whacker

I've been saying this 4 years. :fag:

It's just sad for the fans of promotion. :chuckle:

:rotfl:

OPRAH!!! ELLEN!!! XFACTOR!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!!

SHE NEEDS TO DO MORE!!!!

I think she should start doing infomercials about her tours. Maybe do a promotion with slim fast. She won't sell her music or live performance tickets any other way!!!!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

All of you DISGUSTING FAGGOTS who want her on Amrekan Idull and Glee need to go back to watching your Kardashian TV shows and buying Selena Gomez albums.

This album will get promoted with a WORLD TOUR that will be viewed by MILLIONS of people. That is what GROWN UPS DO when they have ACTUAL careers.

Save all that other FLUFFY TISHY TOSH PROMO for Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson who can't sell records or tour the world to save their boring lives.

Regards,

CUBB.

All of you DISGUSTING FAGGOTS who want her on Amrekan Idull and Glee need to go back to watching your Kardashian TV shows and buying Selena Gomez albums.

This album will get promoted with a WORLD TOUR that will be viewed by MILLIONS of people. That is what GROWN UPS DO when they have ACTUAL careers.

Save all that other FLUFFY TISHY TOSH PROMO for Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson who can't sell records or tour the world to save their boring lives.

Regards,

CUBB.

:lol: I agree.As I was saying on another thread,Madonna is going on tour.That's the *ULTIMATE* form of promotion.She's not some 22-year old pop princess who needs to whore herself on those ridiculous TV shows!! She's an established ICON who sells out arenas and STADIUMS!

Her past tours haven't really helped the albums out at the time nor the singles.

TV performances have helped much more. But not some dull interviews only music performances.

Her past tours haven't really helped the albums out at the time nor the singles.

TV performances have helped much more. But not some dull interviews only music performances.

Well you know that this tour is not to promote the album right? It's the opposite! The album will promote the tour. They will even give the album with ticket concerts. I can see why she doesn't go out for tv performances anymore, that's pointless in her current business model. I would love to see her going on every tv show singing her songs but i've accepted that it won't happen anymore. Not even an image was developed for this project. She used to embrace a theme like the "cowgirl", the "warwhore", the "discodiva", the "m-dolla"... now she doesn't even bother.

Well you know that this tour is not to promote the album right? It's the opposite! The album will promote the tour. They will even give the album with ticket concerts. I can see why she doesn't go out for tv performances anymore, that's pointless in her current business model. I would love to see her going on every tv show singing her songs but i've accepted that it won't happen anymore. Not even an image was developed for this project. She used to embrace a theme like the "cowgirl", the "warwhore", the "discodiva", the "m-dolla"... now she doesn't even bother.

I know that and made few posts about it. Its all about the Tour. Those songs on the album are made to be performed live on stage.

And all the money comes from the tour.