DVD show prediction thread

Apples388

• 2 months later...

I posted this in the South American thread, I forgot about this one, so let me repost:

"Before Milan show, Guy Oseary made an interview with some brazilians journalists. Here what he said:

About the fans he meet everyday before the show. "They speak about everything, thank, complain about security, of the absence of one song and another. Is very important give this attention to them.”

About nudity on the show. "She doesn't do always[...] Is not just a surprise for me, is for here too. Is 100% decided in the moment. The show is defined and rehearsed before, but not this kind of acion. She feels the vibe of the crowd, depends exclusively on her."

About Brazil shows. "She loves Brazil, the fans. They're absolutely passionates. Until Brazil shows, a lot of things will get better. Madonna has a great appreciation of her brazilian fans. Certainly will be one of the greatest moments of the tour.”

When questioned about Madonna love for Brazil and still recording Sticky & Sweet DVD on Argentina. "We had four shows on Argentina, it was the right time for that. We don't know where we're gonna record next time."

Brazil is being considered for MDNA recording? "When I look to the tour schedule, I always see smiley faces before the brazilians dates."

Source: a lot of brazilian news sites."

I posted this in the South American thread, I forgot about this one, so let me repost:

"Before Milan show, Guy Oseary made an interview with some brazilians journalists. Here what he said:

About the fans he meet everyday before the show. "They speak about everything, thank, complain about security, of the absence of one song and another. Is very important give this attention to them.”

About nudity on the show. "She doesn't do always[...] Is not just a surprise for me, is for here too. Is 100% decided in the moment. The show is defined and rehearsed before, but not this kind of acion. She feels the vibe of the crowd, depends exclusively on her."

About Brazil shows. "She loves Brazil, the fans. They're absolutely passionates. Until Brazil shows, a lot of things will get better. Madonna has a great appreciation of her brazilian fans. Certainly will be one of the greatest moments of the tour.”

When questioned about Madonna love for Brazil and still recording Sticky & Sweet DVD on Argentina. "We had four shows on Argentina, it was the right time for that. We don't know where we're gonna record next time."

Brazil is being considered for MDNA recording? "When I look to the tour schedule, I always see smiley faces before the brazilians dates."

Source: a lot of brazilian news sites."

holy bad translation. that was painful to read. LOL!

Ooh that's a good point about New York ^

I predict: New York, Paris, or Moscow. I doubt she'll film it in Brazil because the S&S Tour was filmed in Argentina... but we'll see... I'm secretly hoping she'll film it in New Orleans because I'm going to be there but I know that's not going to happen lol.

Edited by hydrangeas

Guest bluejean

I think New York is perfect.

I agree about Australia acko, Australian audiences are embarrassingly stale. Honestly, at Prince some people had the option to go up to the front of the stage and dance but chose to stay seated instead.

My friend and I were told to sit down at a Fleetwood Mac concert once. Not kidding.

VT - Detroit

WTGT - Tokyo / Torino

BAT - Yokohama / Barcelona / Nice

GS - Fukuoka / Sidney

DWT - Michigan

RIT - Lisbon

CT - London

S&S - Buenos Aires

Yep i think is time for NYC! ... But 2 pro-shots would be even better hehehehe

It has to be New York.

M D N A N.Y.C. 2012

Live! From Yankees Stadium :wow:

Everyone has a good point about NYC. Could very well be.

You think it will be Yankee Stadium in September, right? Because there are two shows there... Can't be the Madison Square Garden gig in November, because there's only one of those, right? I think the MSG show is just symbolic, so that she doesn't skip the venue... keeps up her tradition. (Doesn't she have some sort of record there? Most continuous performances? Or sell-out shows or something? Or was she just close to grasping that record and won't get it this go-round because of the renovations? Shame about those renovations conflicting, but at least she's not missing the place altogether. I've seen her twice at MSG -- CT and S&ST -- so I'm a little partial to that place. It's too bad it probably wouldn't be filmed there. That would be cool. The NY crowds, though, were far more enthusiastic than the DC crowds I saw DWT and RIT with, so I think at least the NY audience would bring some energy to the proceedings.)

Does anyone think Nicki Minaj might show up for a guest cameo somewhere? I think the Yankee Stadium show(s) would be most likely. Hope they at least post it to the website if it doesn't make the DVD (or any behind-the-scenes footage for DVD extras). Nicki could obviously join M on stage during IDGA... But GMAYL doesn't seem like it would be a moment for that, so I don't know if there would be any point in M.I.A. being a guest. (And as horrible as it is for me to say it, I really don't care if Lil Wayne shows up for Revolver. In fact, I'd probably prefer he didn't! :nocomment: Does that make me an awful person?) I don't think there would be any other guests, right? (It's not like Pharrell's going to show up just to do the MA-DO-NN-A at the end of The Erotic Candy Shop, eh?)

Guest bluejean

Why is she nervous in New York? Because all the people she screwed over live there? :lol:

I think a Nicki Minaj appearance is essential, for both songs. I'm sure they can fit her into GMAYL somehow.

Didn't someone report that Guy said they were thinking of a possible Brazil show to record it? The S American crowds are fantastic so that would probably be great. I don't know how a Yankee Stadium crowd would be, but they'll have two shows to get pieces from. I just hope it's not the same people who did the atrocious filming and editing of the opening night footage :lol:

Guest CUBB

She won't film it in Australia. She's done that already.

I think she should do a Beyonce/Celine and just create the DVD using performances from all over the world.

Yankee Stadium for sure. She loves NYC and there's a long time she doesn't play there. It's symbolic.

I don't believe Rio (although i would love) because S&S in BsAs.

it would be great if she filmed it as the mdna tour - live down under to coincide with her 20 years of not going there though.

Guest bluejean

She won't film it in Australia. She's done that already.

I think she should do a Beyonce/Celine and just create the DVD using performances from all over the world.

I like the idea of that but I don't think it would work for this particular show. It's something you'd do for a greatest hits type show IMO.

Also, filming a show properly to the standard of her other DVD's involves setting up quite alot of cameras etc, I cannot imagine them doing that for 20 different shows. And since they havent already started i doubt they will now.

They should film NYC and release it for Christmas but it will never happen because well, Oseary is involved.

Anyway, I hope it's not Australia because The Girlie Show audience sucked big time and also it's too far away, I don't wanna wait a year for it!

my thought is NEW YORK or as somebody said already

M DNA NY

and this show just DIES for great DVD it will be fabilous!!!

anyway....

do we know does somebody recording behind scenes for DVD extras?

p.s. it cant be out before next summer i guess...there s a bunch of shows next year for sure...

do we know does somebody recording behind scenes for DVD extras?

Now that we know Austraila is on the books can someone ask Guy O directly if their doing a docu for this tour! She seems in such a fun place it would be lovely to see the BTS stuff.

Film it wherever you want, this DVD needs to be on 3D!!!!!! That backdrop video during Girl Gone Wild is SUPREME! We need that in a 3D Experience and on cinema.

Film it wherever you want, this DVD needs to be on 3D!!!!!! That backdrop video during Girl Gone Wild is SUPREME! We need that in a 3D Experience and on cinema.

oh you are bad bad BAD BOY! :p that would be AWESOME! M DNA NY DVD 3D ! god...only title look great...but we can only dream about it i guess :/

ah

M DNA NY DVD 3D

M DNA NY DVD 3D

M DNA NY DVD 3D

:jerkoff: